>do the stair stepper on high ass setting for 20 minutes
>get off
>go get on a stationary bike and exercise for eternity
>finished
>proceed to get on the treadmill and start running

why do they do this

They fear Swoleness.

Scholars call it cardio.

why do you care? just go pick stuff up and put them down then leave.

exactly, it's all cardio so what's the difference

i saw a girl go from the treadmill to the elliptical, can you think of a good reason for that? odd

ignore these jokers op. one bunny in my gym who does nothing but that routine, stair steppers exactly to a tee. but with lots of weird upside down rubber bandy core stuff. moans while she does it too. good show.

Cardio dumb faggot

Doing 60 minutes of one cardio machine is boring as fuck

To stay in shape and look hot.
If you want chicks who're kinda tomboys, been manipulated into lifting and will end up being talked into going full gearhead and lez in a year, or gay chicks, then go hit up the female weight lifters

I'd rather just run outside. actually running or cycling is much more difficult than any cardio machine

>it's all cardio so what's the difference
it's all cardio so what's the difference

you guys aren't getting it, op isn't criticizing doing cardio

if there's limited numbers of machines it's good etiquette to not take one up for too long.
Personally I like to split my cardio up into 15 min blocks and I lift between them, really cut down on tendon irritation

doing multiple types of cardio you can start with the harder one then when you are tapping out go to a different type of cardio, it might be easier or different motion of leg movement, allowing you to do more cardio than you could stand just doing one of them

doing cardio has some enjoyment, i don't think so much in competitiveness of trying to best your records for women, but as a healthy human it brings contentment to move around

because girls are tiny they need to work a long time to burn calories

I don't know, why are you asking me?

competitive cardio is the only way i can get the motivation to do it

I do the stair stepper and choose the famous landmarks program and every time i go I try to climb the space needle just a little faster, gonna graduate to the next level soon :^)

I'm a guy, and when I do cardio, I do this. Doing the exact same shit for 30-60 minutes gets fucking boring.

Impact on joints maybe? I can only do elliptical/bike/erg for cardio, running fucks my knees up every time.

Literally no one does this. Just get your cardio done in one go like a normal adult.

Because females are the exact opposite of males when it comes to becoming intentionally attractive. While a lean or fairly lean and muscular physique is conventionally attractive for men, a skinny or even skinnyfat physique is conventionally attractive for women.
For men:
>Eat a lot of protein
>Lift a lot of weights
>Avoid cardio
>Fast-track: Do steroids
For women:
>Eat a lot of carbs
>Do a lot of cardio
>Avoid weights
>Fast track: Don't eat a lot

>why do they do this
Well, why dont you ask them???
You see them, you scratch your head, you ask each and every one of them and can get some nice first hand knowledge instead of some weird guesses from people who has no idea wtf it is you're seeing.

(Damn betas... they're so scared of talking to women.)

What the fuck are you talking about don't ever write bullshit like that again. Go fucking read the sticky again you giant fucking faggot.

No one reads. the sticky. Not even the people who tell people to read it or the people who wrote it.

Also, no one in the cbt thread who looks like they lift or looks like a hot instathot has done any of the workouts in the sticky.
It's defunct and only exists as a way to shill certain groups of people.

perhaps that is the dogma, but women wanting to be skinny should still do light weights
men wanting to be buff should still do light cardio

That tramp stamp is disgusting.

Holy fuck she looks so soft.
I need a squishy weeaboo wifu.

Asian girls have the squishiest physiques I guess that's why I'm most attracted to them.

>girl wants to go do cardio, burn some calories, blow off steam
>has to keep switching machines because creep Veeky Forumsizen keeps staring at her

fuck you faggot I'll do what I want

I moan instead of grunting when I DL. I also add a little thrust when I get to the top of my squat

I'm not a Beta Centauri ass clown, Zeta Ret represent bitch!

Because its incomplete. She got it cause the symbol looks good but has no clue what it means.

Its also missing a large circle enclosing it.

If your gonna get sacred Geo tats, know what they mean and get them done right

>doing something right
It's a redhead user she's going to fuck 40 dudes, have one or two hot kids then one or two ugly kids, then divorce her next two husbands.

>It's a redhead user she's going to fuck 40 dudes
you could just replace "redhead" with "attractive female," cumbucketry is not exclusive to certain hair colors

Sheeeit. And here I am with my finger under my foreskin rubbing the bottom of my glans and you tell me this.

Damn

t. offended ginger

I am redheaded, but not offended. More like deeply and bitterly misogynistic, and pessimistic about the nature of women. It's more accurate than optimism or getting all feely about the one gutter skank out of dozens being used as cumrags that pretended she was going to stay before hopping to a different cock.

deal with it

I do the same..but mine is do to adhd and not being able to do one thing for longer than 15 mins in that place.

I read the sticky in 2016 out of curiosity..it was basic bitch stuff that basically is the "the rule"..but we are exceptional, guys

Trips of truth she’s just trying to get away from Op’s Creepy ass.

KYS

>watching and caring about what other people do at the gym
Just do your shit and leave you faggot