When Do I Become Aesthetic?

>lift for two months and double OHP and Bench
>look worse than before
I’m only eating 2500 calories. Is Phraks GSLP a meme? Pics inside

Here’s me two months ago at 5’10 and 145 pounds. I bench was 40 pounds and OHP was 30.

Here’s me right now at 155. I bench 80 pounds and OHP 60.

Am I doing something wrong? I eat really clean

Eat moar. Lift moar.

>tfw dont know if bait
Pecs crearly grow just eat more and add weight to te lifts and start training abs you are only 2 months in my little nigger

What they said
You’re not gonna see any difference for atleast six months, from what I’ve heard from my “thin to recently big” friend

I’m scared to eat more though, maybe I have body dysmorphia but I feel like a lard ass

I remember you posting before. Your lifts are now higher than the bar so that's good, but they are still waaaaaayyyyyyyyy too low. I'm assuming your 13-14 years old so just keep lifting and start eating at surplus. And get off Veeky Forums you fucking manlet.

I’m actually 18

Your lifts would suggest otherwise. Eat more and keep lifting.

What does it mean to look worse than before?

Work on your form. If you can't feel the muscle burning while you're lifting you're doing it wrong.
Also two months isn't very long. Keep at it.

Id suggest you stick with bodyweight training before going barbell

Lpp and do a 5x5 on your sbd and you will blow up.

bro i got similiar stats to you, but fatty
eating 3200 calories a day for a month and haven't gained significant weight. in fact gonna be eating more. Trust me dude just drink more milk!

t. rippletits

Get off this site until you’ve been lifting for at least a year you skinny twink

already had gyno...may as well embrace the udders

>fatty
>trying to gain weight
wtf

You'll probably start looking good when you can bench your bodyweight. Keep working user :)

You've been memed mate, you're supposed to count the bar.

it's always bulking season, user