What makes aesthetic people do this?

What makes aesthetic people do this?

Dunno, something fucked up about the media we consume and food we consume. Still trying to figure this out myself but the rapid increase in trannys follows the silicon age. Watch fags call me a /pol/ shill.

WOULD BANG BEFORE AND AFTER

Fuck. I think I'm gay now. I'd fuck both.

Good looking men are pretty much already feminine in their looks, in my experience. Full head of hair, high cheek bones, fit, etc. Imagine Kyriakos attempting to pull of a sex change.

Holy mackerel, that's the same person?

Do what? Crossdress?
Because it feels nice.

He was aesthetic because he had feminine features, that's why you found him attractive. He probably had gfs that were masculine. That's like how you guys praise Jeff Seid but a sexually fit woman wouldn't be attracted to him.

Nowadays girly "men" are liked because the population is fucked hormonally to a point that roles are reversed. Also because of jews who promoted them in medias.

height insecurity

Holy fuck. That stated dark and still managed to take a turn at the end. Bravo lad.

You're not a pol shill, just sheltered. Try getting to know people who want to experiment with gender identity. Yeah obviously it's easy to go overboard, but it's just as dumb to pretend everything about "manliness" is right and good and forever tradition that has never changed

wonder what is the percentage of trannies having a traumatic experience in youth.

saw some fag on joe rogan recently talking about depression, he said most super obese people had some traumatic experience in their past. was an interesting talk tho he sort of went too much into just giving a monologue and was dismissive any time joe asked for clarification on a statement that was too all encompassing

It's usually a traumatic experience relating to rejection or some bad breakup. Hell, even missing a father figure.

Exhibit #2

t. ugly fuck

This is a little creepier. Resembles Willem Dafoe in boondock saints.

>on this episode of undercover Chad

kek

i love you guys

Trannies have a mental illness

Why is it always white people?

I'll bet money you're fucking white. Thank god other cultures value family and community instead of crying about "toxic masculinity" and putting hedonists on a pedestal. You're the one who's sheltered by your online echo chambers...

This just confirmed my theory that to be truly androgynous you have to be attractive in the first place. I'm pretty androgynous so I guess I'm attractive, yay (not planning on becoming a granny though)

fuck I meant tranny

pls post pics of u in panties and stockings pls user

Does it mean i'm gay if i'm sad that such an attractive man did this to himself

So do addicts, depressives, autists, and all other anxiety racked saps that posts frogs on a Mongolian drumwaxing board. You just don't like one group and you (are) like another.

>Why is it always white people?
no one pays attention to ugly people

meg squats?

This but you won't find any support on Veeky Forums.
They strongly believe their chemical imbalance is not as bad as anyone elses

Well tbf he's good looking as a tranny too it's not like he pulled a Cosmo/Narcissa where in that case he completely fucked his shit up

Veeky Forums, if you had to choose, which version would you fugg?

What you're missing is that we realize we don't fit in. We don't attempt to force others to facilitate and work around our imbalances.

Right definitely

live action Ranma ½?

Sad. 9/10 man went to a man-ish 3/10 tranny.

t. hurt closet homo

>that
>3/10
If you were drunk you would totally hit that, stop lying user

why do ppl keep posting this silhouette

You fucking serious? It's literally a political movement now.

>If you were drunk you would totally hit that, stop lying user
I'd take the man over the tranny hands down. At the end of the day they're both men, so why not homosex the most attractive man? There's nothing satisfying about fucking an ugly chick with a benis.
>no homo

Right. I'm gay, but she looks more wholesome in that photo.

It's a secret pokemon.

t. drank too much from plastic bottles

is the plastic thing a meme?

Fucking this

intill we find out who's behind it i guess

faggot

KEK, criminally underrated

This. Women's clothes are just made better

I dunno even if I was drunk I don't think I'd bang him. All the features that made him attractive as a man make him an unattractive female. In particular his jaw and massive nose - they just aren't feminine.

damn he was right, your try hard reply to make him seem like a "sheltered" non-progressive only validated him. You're the reason people hate faggots, faggot.

It's hot and fun

youd bone both OP stop lying to yourself

Because it's a way of escaping the mental and societal stresses of being a guy.
>Get fucked don't have to worry about doing the fucking no need to perform
>Get pursued don't have to pursue rejection rate drastically lowered
>Get taken care of don't have to provide for yourself some horny guy will do it for you

I think most of these are subconscious but they're key underlying motivations.

see Women's clothing is unironically comfier than men's clothes. It also feels nice to act feminine once in awhile. Nothing wrong with putting on some girl's underwear and a cute dress and wearing it around the house for a day.
>t. guy who's only worn panties and no men's underwear for three straight weeks

post pics of bulge

Here's a bulge for ya user.

Nah bruh crossfit.

>female post
>kike
>mentally ill

pick one or all

Yeah sure blame the Jews

There is no hope if you can't tell thats the same person with that buzz lightyear chin

maybe stop being a dumb nigger and people will stop telling you to go back to your containment board. crossdressing isnt a 21th century invention, it existed since clothes were invented. like you think it took thousands of years for men to try wearing women clothes? no one has ever thought of it before or seriously what do you think? in greek theathers females werent allowed to play and men did their role. in the middle ages they castrated men so their voice would remain high. dumb nigger

Most of Veeky Forums is full of insecure faggots who think that putting on girly clothes automatically makes them gay.

Imagine having the security of your sexuality dependent on what type of fabric you wear lmao

the fact that he took a selfie like that is pretty good proof of what's to come

I have always said that manly/high test =/= attractive but there is still retards that think eating onions will make them more attractive to women.
Pic related is an example of high test male that's not attractive

>Being good looking
>Too much time looking in the mirror, vanity
>incongruency with lack of expected validation from others
>'I'd fuck me'
>Sort of gay
>double sided self lust, they want to fuck themselves but also enjoy their own attention
>Basically all trannies are schizophrenic
>Keep feeding the 2nd identity whilst growing more out of touch and eventually forsaking the real 'self' (fed into by growing self loathing throughout this process)
>Open the door (transgress your own boundaries)
>Get on the floor (rock bottom)
>Everybody walk the dinosaur (larping, living a life of fiction)
>George costanza
>.jpeg

now here's a picture of a high test male who is attractive

and another

basically, you're dumb as fuck for thinking the feminine recessed twink in the op is sexually attractive

Hah

>It's on now

Found a tranny.