>see qt Asian girl I fell in love with smoking outside my apartment
>never said a word to her but I walk over anyway
>ask her for a cig
>she lights and gives me one
>never smoked before so I cough like a retard
>see the FOB chinese kids laughing at me across the street
>she’s laughs and we end up talking
>gives me her number without me even asking
Guys is it worth starting this habit for a girl? How badly will this affect my gains?

I love her guys, I want to marry her and I’m an incel so this may be my only chance.

>see the Forward Operations Base chinese kids laughing at me across the street
?????

FOB = fresh off the boat

You’re fuckin gay af
Considering taking up a shitty habit to impress a girl lol I doubt she’ll like you when she finds out you’re a weak pussy

FOB also means fresh off the boat

I may be weak but I'm not a pussy

>fell in love with a girl you never talked to, who also smokes

Unfuck your life, user. Jesus.

Thank you, I read the same thing in my head.

>He doesn't have a Chinese military base staffed by child soldiers across the street from his home
Gonna guess you don't live in Canada or New Zealand

> Being this pathetic

No you fucking retard.

>being so desperate you’d willingly giving yourself cancer for some line eyed pussy
McFucking kill yourself

Don't smoke OP just always go out with her whenever she smokes.

Trust me dude. My ex girlfriend was a smoker and there's something surreal about being around them when they smoke. It's kinda poetic cause I always thought cigs smelled gross until I feel in love with a woman that smoked.

I only know one downside. When she breaks up with you every cigarette you smell will bring memories rushing back to you.

>t. Dated a woman that smoked

Smoking is great OP. Don’t listen to all these soyboy cucks.

Here for a cancer time not a long time

Solid Kek

>taking up smoking cigs for a girl
>dating a girl that smokes

no

That chi long qua meme brings me joy here

LMAO

You deserve to be stepped on and exploited by everyone around you.

Tell her promocode: BSJ

Fuck that made me laugh hard

he's a modern day philosopher

How you niggers know about Leo is beyond me

You need to break free of the illusion that this girl's significantly better than other girls. All girls are essentially the same, and once you get rejected by one, you can find one as good or better than the last. Once you realize this truth, life will become infinitely better for you

Smoking is bad. Don't ruin your kids lives because you have yellow fever, and don't smoke moron.
t. racially confused suicidal Hapa.

Liquid kek

the fact that she smokes is a clear sign that she isn't Veeky Forums for breeding.

>smoking women

WOW

don't start dude
shit sucks so bad not worth any chick

I would never risk my health or the health of my future children to fuck someone who makes bad decisions
Not to mention the smell lingers on everything and is terrible

>All girls are essentially the same

You never dated a cluster B, have you? Aside from that though, yeah.

Smoking is sooo bad guys

Hey Guys, This cute girl I like is going to jump off a cliff, Is it worth jumping off the cliff with her? and how badly will this affect my gains

>I love her guys, I want to marry her and I’m an incel so this may be my only chance.

You have a lot of shit to sort out before you even consider starting a relationship.

like?

I go to a uni filled with FOB chink girls and they are all ugly af (Greenwich uni)
How low are your standards? And that's coming from a chink who lived in Britain for almost all his life with no self respect

>incels
>having standards

You had one interaction with a woman and already committed to marrying her for one.

not him but the text implies he's seen her before

You also claim to love her after talking only once as well which is one of the biggest red flags. I mean no, no, pursue her, user. You definitely won't totally fuck it up like you have with all the others definitely not....

Next time she offers you a cig, just say "No thanks, trying to quit smoking". Simple, now you can pretend your first meeting was still coincidental while not smoking at all.

>I love her guys, I want to marry her
jesus christ you weak willed bitch, no you dont hahahaha

Don't start smoking for her. Text her and go on dates. Just never smoke again and when she questions you about it just say you wanted to get to know her. Later you can get her to quit smoking because it's a shit habit.

my personal story
>smoke a pack as a teenager
>wow this is gay
>never smoke again
how do you fags get addicted to this shit ? i dont understand because my dad is a heavy smoker (lung cancer n shit) and i experianced second hand smoke most of my childhood yet i still dont care for it; hate the smell and feel and cant get addicted