Girls only care about ABS

>be me
>skellington
>bulk for 6 months and get swole, develop a slight stomach but everything else is huge as fuark and all my bros give me props
>compliments from girls because I got bigger

>still not getting laid or anything
>spend time talking to close girl friends and watching youtube girl vloggers
>find out all girls care about is abs

Why the fuck do they only look at abs? It's literally the only thing they are obsessed with

You just said you're getting compliments on your body, so clearly they're not "only interested in abs."
>good personality = getting laid
>assuming you know exactly what women want without asking = not getting laid
If you're trying to play the game, play it right. Quit acting retarded.

And for the record, I meant asking the girls you're trying to sleep with, not just female friends and vloggers. Act like a real person ffs

Compliments as in

"user! you're not skinny anymore!"

a fit girl with a big ass and perfect D-cups looks like a dumpy fat chick to most guys if she's wearing a sweatshirt and sweatpants. but put her in a tight shirt and yoga pants and you see the parts you're attracted to.

same as your body. you could have the strongest core in the world, but most girls don't know it's there if they can't see it under a small layer of healthy fat.

Then say thanks and start a conversation. This isn't hard

>start talking
>girl doesn't stop talking about herself
>I just nod and say "oh nice" "cool" and she just keeps talking and talking
>goes on for like 30 minutes
>she asks, "so what about you?"

>start telling her about things im interested in
>cuts me off mid sentence and tells me about her experience with that thing, goes on for another 30 mins

y are women like this?

the ones that have dicks aren't

havent experienced someone as rude and boring as ur chick,
ditch it

Girls dont care about abs at all. Girls care about a nice face, a good talker and someone who can cook.

This is probably true to an extent. I've been bulking as much as I can, so in my tinder pics I'm wearing a hoodie. If I posted an ab pic I'm sure more thots would like it. But I dont, because we're here to improve ourselves and the best bitches will come

girls dont even know what they want

>nice face and abs aren't basically the same (low body fat)
???

>caring about what they say
>not watching what they do

>girl at work was upset
>some guy she had a date with cancelled last minute
>he was supposed to pick her up from work so she had stayed past the last bus
>feel sorry for her
>"you're on the way home. Ill give you a lift. I just need to stop at the store for some onions"
>"thanks user. I'd appreciate that"
>she asks why I need onions
>tell her im making mongolian beef and cashew chicken for dinner
>"Ooooo i love chinese food."
>invite her over for dinner
>cooking and talking and laughing
>"ugh user. Why do all the good men have to be gay and taken and why are all the available men assholes?"
>"the men you chase after are assholes. Jerry at work has the biggest crush on you."
>"ugh"
>"ugh what? He has a full time job that is a career with good stability. He's down to earth, educated, intelligent and a provider. He would worship you like a fucking goddess."
>"but he's..."
>"Average? He's what? He's respectful and courtious? Ooo he doesn't drive a motorcycle or a sports car whoopdy-fucking-do. You're the one choosing to date assholes when theres perfectly good men ready to worship you."

She's dating some fuckwhit whos always ditching her for a last minute music gig.

No they want better than other women. The bigger bull the better.

This is mostly true, except a lot of my friends just want someone visibly stronger than them. Not necessarily abs, but I like thicc (not fat) dudes
>t. Token girl poster
Lmao you’re right
Uh, no. Bf and husbands aren’t a competition- they’re who we want to spend our lives with. While the whole bf as status symbol may exist in high school, in the real world it really doesn’t.

>a bunch of men arguing about what women want.
>literally no one agrees

What? You say abs give someone a beautiful face? How does that even work. A lean face isnt always a nice face.

Jerry sounds just as retarded as her for having a crush on a thot.

Almost 90% of the time she spends with you will be clothed, tell me why this is a thing?

Girls LIKE abs because they get that butterflies-swoon moment when you take your shirt off. It's an aesthetic, the same way your dick gets hard when you see some thot in leggings or a push-up bra.

here goes another thread wasted about lads caring what women want

>the same way your dick gets hard when you see some thot in leggings or a push-up bra.
>Implying