How many of you actually cycle?

How many of you actually cycle?
Either cycle as a hobby, or as a means of transport.
I notice way more biycles parked outside of my gym, compared to anywhere else.

they both cycle

lol

I bike to school, I have a nice 21 speed I got off craigslist from some old veteran selling bikes out of his garage. It's heavy as hell, ugly, but gets me going where I need to go.
Only problem is that it makes creaking noises as I'm riding, like it's gonna fall apart. But everything looks fine. So I'm waiting for the day it breaks and I fall on my ass.

change the speed and see at which it works best or look in the internet how to fix it you retard. You can fuck your shit up permanently on the road.

Happens when coasting, fast and slow, and when pedaling. I've looked. Not to worried as everything that would be the culprit seems fine.

Im off cycle

I race bicycles & lift, its pretty much a life doomed to ottermode.

I know the deal. I do lifting, biking once a week, and some bouldering. My goal is health though, not necessarily becoming a mutant.

Do you guys focus on some sort of routine when you bike?

Like do you go for long stretches at a time with a steady pase or do you use some form of HIIT?

I like to

Starting tonight actually, training with a group of Ironman athletes. Did an indoor one, thought I was doing decent on the bike, but ended up in 5th out of 11

Wait, 7th actually. 5th overall, came in first on the swim so that boosted my bad bike a bit

snow pls go

mountain biking is my form of a leg day

I ride too and from work everyday, about 18km per day. I also gym pplpp and make good progress. I eat big dinners but have smallish meals during the day, oats for brekky and chicken salad wrap for lunch. Just hit three plate squat and rode home afterwards. Cycling doesn't doom you to ottermode, only if you are complete soyboy

Fresh snow is really nice to drive through though.
But commuting is a pain in winter.

Not true at all

>snow pls go
>has ski boards as well

Off road biking > Gay road peddlers

Nothing more fun than biking uphill to an offroad course with fun jumps or an adventure with your bros

I play hockey.

no € to go for another ski trip this season & local skiing sux dix

sounds like we need a Veeky Forums strava club asap

100%

Bicycling/lifting area code: 314/636

is that a trek ds 8.X?

Replace your flywheel. Don’t want you to crash user

Cycling related stuff gets posted on the transportation board fyi

my gym is walking distance. but i may leave it since its too expensive. and go to one that is cycling distance

I ride my bike to the gym, it's 13 km.

Fixed gear without any brakes or pedal straps. Death machine.
KYS

The straps suck and i cant get my feet into them while moving so i tooked them off lol.

Have you at least oiled the chain yet?

Yea right.
>be big Lenny
>cycling
>manual labour
>actual shit eating
>Lifting

>ottermode

I don't think so?
Its a fairly cheap mountainbike for 400€~

Make it user, I've been looking for an excuse to bother with strava.