Daily reminder to drink more water BUDDEH

>be me
>browse fit at work
>came across this thread yday
>same stuff today
>look at water bottle
>its still full

Thanks mate, youre a real bro

you got it friend, need to hydrate sufficiently every single day to give your body the means to perform

>hydr8 or die

i'm actually curious. does drinking a ton of water really make your face slimmer or is this just a meme?

saved, thx user

I don't think water directly does that, but drinking water instead of, lets say sugary sodas, will lean you out due to the caloric difference. So indirectly, yes. But it's due to the diet in general.

When i got surgery last fall, I drank soo much god damned water for at least three weeks. I was eternally thirsty. Has anyone else experienced this? (Went under on general anethstesia)

what kind of surgery did you have?

I've only had throat surgery and could not eat or drink anything but coke from glass bottles and ice cream. Lost 20kg in 4 weeks, I think I was weaker than an auschwitz skellington with cancer at the end, but wasn't really thirsty at any point. Maybe because of the pain medication

>drink tonnes of water each day
>wake up every 3-4 hours to piss

If you were taking meds your body wants to get rid of that

Thanks for the reminder brother I will

I had this issue as well until I started taking the creatine before bed. Also started taking ZMAs for sleep gains

so far bretty good

So many people I know get up on the night to piss. I must have such a strong bladder. I’ll literally go to sleep needing a piss and I’m fine til morning

I drink about 2.5 litres a day I reckon

3 litres a day every day

not enough water guys, your pee must be very yellow

Fuck daisy

>I’ll literally go to sleep needing a piss and I’m fine til morning
Just means you're not properly hydrated. Afaik, your body can draw water from the bladder if in need of hydration.

Bump for more hydration

>someone saved my screen shot I was too lazy to crop
Feels good to be famous

I love chicks with psycho eyes. The dangerousness of putting my dick in them makes me harder than a steelix