My boyfriend is a gainer. That’s someone who gains weight because it turns him on...

My boyfriend is a gainer. That’s someone who gains weight because it turns him on. At first I didn’t mind because he was only chubby. But now he’s pushing 250lbs and I’m worried about his health. Should I try to do something?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V7gXhPUs0dk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Break up.

I love him but if he continues like this I don’t know if I can handle it

>Should I try to do something?
yes. breaking up

He was tiny before so it is difficult to see him so big now

Well you could show him the piles and piles and piles of research that essentially conclude that being obese isn't much different from commiting a slow systematic suicide.

Once the diabetes kicks in or he gets his first heart attack, he's probably going to be a little less turned on.

Realistically your boyfriend won't put off the weight he's gained. He's too far along and will likely quit any diet before losing any noticeable weight. You're stuck with a guy who is at least 250lbs and can't see his own dick.

I have talked to him about the health issues but at the moment he doesn’t care. Pic related is him. He loves to show off the weight to me, he’s still handsome but he’s getting so soft and blubbery. I could handle it at first but now it’s getting too much

He has lost the weight before. His weight has gone up and down in the past but now he just wants to get bigger

>That’s someone who gains weight because it turns him on

this is a thing?

either make him care or dump his ass. dude's 250 lbs of pure fat.

You fucked up. Should have brought it up to him when you had the chance. Better late than never. Talk to him you mook and be prepared to reap the consequences of bystanding

So basically he's mentally ill.
Making himself unhealthy because it's his fetish.

Dump him, OP.

It seems to me like he's living it.

Look, I don't know you so I don't really give a shit. I'm just stating the obvious.

Your boyfriend has a mental problem that's not only gross as fuck to most people, but also a serious threat to his health and well-being.

Your options are:

#1 Get him to change.

#2 Fucking abandon ship.

#3 Watch him turn himself into a stinking pile of lard that's slowly decaying.

I have told him before that I don’t think it’s healthy and I preferred him smaller but maybe I need to be more honest/harsh.

you already know what to do. give him an ultimatum between a life of weighing less than 210? with you or 250+ without you. let him know that this is coming from a place of love (and maybe a little attraction). If he really loves you, he will change. If he's selfish and values you over getting off from looking at his jelly rolls in the mirror, then you will be better off.

If he's aware of what he's doing and continuing anyway you're not going to talk him out of it because he's mentally ill.
Your only two options are break up or live in misery.

Yeah that’s probably what I will do, maybe even less than 210 he’s 5’8 so he looks really fat at the moment

If he hadn't changed then what makes you think he'll change now? Grow a pair of chest-balls and either demand he lose weight or lose you. Judging what you said, He sounds like the type to go "I'm a changed man bro" and then just shit the bed. It's time to take a stand for yourself.

>5' 8 and 250+ lbs

holy jesus

>5'8
>morbidly obese
>mentally ill
pretty nice catch OP nice work

The picture I posted is him. Yes it’s quite worrying

He was about 170 when I met him

Why are you still here. Go do what you need to do. Your next post should be a status update. Stop stalling

>170 to 250+
>at 5'8
>literally fat fetishist

WEW LAD. yeah put the ultimatum on him. I am willing to bet he will not change his ways until you break up with his degenerate ass.

>pushing 250lbs
is that him in the pic? lol how short is he

show him this you twink
youtube.com/watch?v=V7gXhPUs0dk

Have you ever heard of a man named Kyriakos "Grizzly"?

wow its nice of fit to have sympathy on the other side of the "i broke up bc i bulked too hard" threads

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

>quite worrying
the fuck, im 5'11/170 and still feel fat.