The more I lift, the more I realise an impressive physique is entirely about low bodyfat percentage

The more I lift, the more I realise an impressive physique is entirely about low bodyfat percentage.

Most girls find low bodyfat disgusting/ intimidating.

A bit of chunk is the most attractive to girls.

gaylord

3-5% true

6-10% godmode

keep coping

Intimidating is usually what it is, especially when they know they look like garbage next to you.
They dont find the extra chunk more attractive, they find it appealing because they want to keep you from getting leagues ahead of them to the point where you could easily leave them for someone better.
There are dozens and dozens of examples of women intentionally trying to get their man to stop working out so he can stay a 7 because if he ever became an 8, 9 or 10 she would have to fight off other females or he would just leave her because shes a 6 and he could get an 8.

Since you get muscle for free with roids, yes all you need to do is drop fat.

The relation between bodyfat/looks is not linear though. Once you are below 10% you are golden, and going lower may eat away at your mass (Unless you roid of course).

Then again, the difference between 15% and 10% is huge. Not to mention the face gains.

This tbqh. I usually make these threads and get no replies, or salty fatties who do strength routines get butthurt.

Aesthetics is all about bodyfat. 7-10 is the golden range. Face looks sexy, no gut, skin perfectly molded to muscle but not too low that it looks dry.

This. My ex actually cried when I lost a bunch of weight, saying she wanted me to go back to being a ”big teddybear”

did your ex happen to be on birth control?
BC fucks with women's perceptions of what an attractive man is.

Who the fuck cares what women think? Do what you find most attractive.

Actually she was. But she even said that women who liked lean guys were ”low estro”, and her friends said the same thing.

""Big teddybears"" dont run away and dont get stolen. She pulled a guilt trip and you fell for it.
>low estro
Throughout all of human history up to and including the present day no female homo sapien has ever muttered this phrase. Keep pretending.

>Most girls find low bodyfat disgusting/ intimidating.
Wou mean insecure women, who are desperate to have the upper hand in the relationship. The hotter you are the easier it is to replace a woman.

dump that bitch nigga

>My ex
didn't sleep too good, buddy?

uhh ok fatso, lol

>But she even said that women who liked lean guys were ”low estro”, and her friends said the same thing.
ahhhh ahhh ahhh

you have never actually had a gf, have you?

tfw can never become an 8 because of my face

ok alex

Impressive in pictures and on the beach is usually natty + very lean

From experience i have noticed that when you get very lean you also lose a shirt size and generally look small in everyday life

With that said however, you still need to do whatever feels best for you. If you feel best at 15% then stay there, if you feel best at 10% then stay there. I personally try to always be below 13-14 because I just feel better and have better self confidence. My face also retains a lot of fat so being lean facially makes me feel good more than being massive body-wise

>Throughout all of human history up to and including the present day no female homo sapien has ever muttered this phrase. Keep pretending

I explained the low test thing to her and she thought it was funny.

>2018
>lifting for girls
Your post is fucking pleb tier

Is the pill responsible for our feminized society?

My face carries a lot of fat too. So the only way for me to look my best is being as close to 10% bf as possible.
We're talking about the difference between being blanked in the street by women and being wolf whistled and having my ass grabbed on a regular basis.

It's like being a different person entirely sub 12%.

grow a beard

GIGA SOY

>he believes what women say

How to get low bf%?

Fast

Cut. Don't fall for the fasting meme, you'll lose gains.

There are literally studies that show women on BC prefer low test men and high test men otherwise.

masT?

fox and grapes my man
you fell for it