get in here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9-UM8W3FHUw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It is like gastric surgery is the new roid-shame for fat boys
You can't make this shit up

>this fat guy got in shape
>he must have cheated
>he couldn't possibly have asked his buddy, channing "greek god" tatum, for advice

The absolute state of journalists
The absolute state of fatties

while I don't like the idea of surgery, why is it ok for the media to hate on him for "cheating" through surgery but not ok to expose hollywood actors like the rock who are clearly on roids, thus also cheating? fucking hypocrites

It could be true. Remember boogie cheated as well and there is some delusional fucks that praise him here

there is no cheating when it comes to life

there is only surviving.

>cheating when not in a competition that prohibits that method

Why are people so retarded

>roiding
>cheating
lel

>be rich
>use money to your advantage in life in general and noone cares
>use money to lose weight and people call you a cheater
really makes you think

I like to fat shame people but one has to admit that people who are as fat as Boogey still have to change their complete lifestyle 100% to lose weight

> Hill told of asking Tatum if he "ate less and go to a trainer, will I get in better shape?"
>According to Hill, Tatum said, "Yes, you dumb motherfucker, of course you will. It's the simplest thing in the entire world."

>Boogie uses surgery
>media: silence or praise
>Veeky Forums: haha fucking cheat

>Jonah uses surgery
>media: haha fucking cheat
>Veeky Forums: gets all defensive

>roiding
>not cheating
will pathetic roidfags ever learn?

ffs, this is the reason why I always get mad when people ask me how I am able to lose weight whenever I want to. losing weight literally consists of either doing nothing or doing something less intensively. you get awarded for not eating and you still aren't able to get that? fuck off

NO NO NO NO NO

I WANTED TO BE LIKE JONAH I THOUGHT HE WAS NATTY NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

And?

but boogie is still fat

>eat food
>lift weights
>enjoy gains

B-but that's to hard, there must be some secret to it

Is that picture on the left from a new movie? Does anyone know what character he is playing?

Only reason were defensive is because some random guy said if with zero proof or evidence.

If it's confirmed then yeah he's a cheat, and fatty should of ate less
If he's legit, then he's inspiration to fatties trying to better themselves

What the fuck is Lap Band?

people will always love to find reasons not to do simply shit. hell, I should know. I should be writing on my thesis right now but I'm posting here

Google idiot
I swear you fucking retards get more and more retarded every year

Kek i'm at work. What's your thesis on brah?

Jews don't know any other way through life than cheating

>If it's confirmed then yeah he's a cheat
did he actually state that he did it naturally or why are people using the word cheat? if he didn't provide any statement, why the fuck are people mad about it? yeah, he did cheat but it's not like it's negative cheating. straight up saying that you're natural even though you're not is the kind of cheating people should be mad about
that's why I always think relatively highly of people using roids who admit to it instead of people like arnold or dwayne johnson who vehemently deny all accusations

sustainable consumption, business fag here. only have one month to go and I still have 50% left to write

a google search releases 7g of CO2 into the atmosphere.

>hurr durr fuck the environment right xDDDDD

Celebs deny because it can hurt their work/income

Arnie could lose his championships if admitted to being on gear during comps. Etc

I'm aware of that but I still think it's pathetic, especially if you're on the cover of magazines, telling people they can be just like you. it's fraud of the highest degree if you ask me

Usually like 50% of any thesis is written in last 2 weeks anyway, you have plenty of time for shitposting

I've been writing for a month and I'm at 30 pages. thing is, I could be way more productive but I'm lazy as fuck. probably only doing 2 hours of effective work a day. at least I'm finished with all of that shit once I submit this. then I finally get to get a job and work out again

Damn, that's a long thesis you have to work on there. My bachelor's in CS only took 25 pages plus a small project that I would have made regardless of the thesis

>cheating
so he didnt really work for it, but who cares, he looks better than ever. only people who give a fuck are fatsos poor or unwilling enough to lose weight themselves. Plastic surgery is normal in hollywood but this gets people heated, funny

It's my MA thesis but it's not really that long considering how much people I know have to write
my BA was a nightmare. handed in less than 20 pages because my study was dogshit. still received a good grade though since my writing was in English and I didn't tell those fuckers that I'm good at it (Germanfag). hope that I'll have that advantage this time around too

>1:16
>The Rock admitted to taking roids PREVIOUSLY
youtube.com/watch?v=9-UM8W3FHUw

fucking hell, can't make this shit up

big if true

life isn't a sport, there's no "cheating"

he had to have some surgery though right?

surely even if he lost the weight normally his skin would be fucked up?

difference is their size. boogie would probably die without the surgery while this cuck just had to cut calories and work out a bit

Nice fuggin mullet. Going back to the 80's