Medium tee is too tight around chest

>medium tee is too tight around chest
>large tee too long like its a dress
You didn't warn me about this Veeky Forums what are some solutions to this?

Grow taller you little chump lol

>5'8
>cant find any casual button down shirts that arent too long
where to find? they also tend to be too large around waste and too tight around shoulders

need help, even the fucking untuckits are kinda long fUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Wear the medium, show off a little. WWCD

You are literally average height, off the rack clothes are cut to fit you.

Look up tailors in your area you retards. That’s literally what they do.

>tfw waist is a size 32
>but fell for the SS meme and my thighs make me have to buy size 36 jeans
F-fuck

tuck it faggot

>28 waist and trex tier joocy legs compared to rest (ss victim)
>buy straight pants
>wew its nothing

Try the kids department

Just tuck your shirt in.

Buy medium, wear it until it stretches
Buy large, wash it until it shrinks

Or pay ~$6 to get shirt tailored and have it fit perfectly

Uniqlo

>you will be dressing Veeky Forums
>normies won't know so who cares

>>large tee too long like its a dress
Manlet

See
OP shop in the kids section next time

I'M 6'2 YOU CUNTS
I do this with some brands that their tshirts are quite thick, but the problem is I have pectavatum and when I wear cheaper tees with medium it makes it really obvious which i hate

Try a different brand

Look at Urban Star jeans at Costco. Cheap and they fit the SS lifter.

Check out Duluth for shirts.

I'm britbong so no costco, mostly get my clothes from asos or routeone

No costco's in my state, but the Dillard's designer brand jeans and Levi's Athletic fit are both decent enough choices.

Urban Star is also on Amazon and far better built than the similar jeans I got at Gap for twice the price.

I’ve gotten some good stuff from them and it’s reasonably priced. Seconding Uniqlo.

I'm 5'10" and I switched from medium to large tshirts after I made some gains. None of them fit like a dress. They rest a couple inches below the button on my jeans. If a large shirt hangs around you're knees, you're a manlet. Nothing wrong with that, but you're not over 6'.

Pic related: me in my large t-shirt this morning.

cool shirt what is it?

I bought button ups for work (cubicle-cuck). And I don't feel like I'm about to explode out of them the second I move my arms.
They are good

It’s time to buy Tailored shirts, cuck.

Thanks. No idea, it's by some company called Astronomy. I have a couple. Spotted them at a Marshall's one day when I needed to transition to bigger shirts and was on the hunt.

You know nothing of hell. Lol jk same problem here

something looks seriously off here, like your hamstrings are super underdeveloped compared to your quads

>he fell for the SS meme

28 waist? are you female?

With an lower body like that and that short of a waist you're literally asking to get raped. Don't show it off that much user, you never know if some faggot might drug you and pound that ass into oblivion.

How the fuck do you even let that happen? Are you blind? Did you not look into a mirror for two years?

most clothing is preshrunk

milk truck just arrive

Athletic fit shirts with narrower waists exist user, I am 6ft1 185-190 lbs and wear size L and those fit well.

Correct.
5x5 squats and 5x5 Rigid leg deadlift every 3 days is all I do for legs. Pretty much SS.
I've been told this before. Noted.
Kek
I just really liked squatting to be honest. Now my inner thighs crush my testicles and it's really uncomfortable at night.
>do milk

>I've been told this before
Nani?

what's your squat max? assuming 500+ with legs like that

topkek, praise to mark rippetoe

El creature

get an extra medium

They are always out of stock in normal sizes everytime I look though.

the uniqlo shirts I've tried do not fit my frame very well at all, very baggy at the bottom

t shirts don't vary that much in length, the difference in sizes refers more to width. also search different brands, they have different fits. shirts that are meant to be tucked (i.e. undershirts and dress shirts) will tend to fit longer. if it's really that bad you may need to shop husky sizes which go wider but not as long.

t. wasted 5 years in retail during college

>uniqlo
>effay

nah senpai.

full rick

WHY DID YOU HAVE TO REMIND ME OF THIS RRRRREEEEEEEEEEE

No
Never tested 1rm. If I get super pumped up I can do 315 for 5 reps. Usually just do 275 5x5.

>315x5 squat
>legs like that

you have some freaky quad size genetics

I think it's because Im flexible enough to keep my heels a few inches apart and get in their fucking deep. Quad destruction.

it's because your femurs are short as fuck from what i can see

if you had the same thickness spread out over a long ass femur your quads would not look as good

Wear medium and cut out the chest

>Get 3 shirts you like that are slightly too big.
>Have them tailored.

We have costco is Bongland. Heck we got one in Cymruistan.

Tuck that shit in and buy some gnarly belt buckles, like belt buckles strangers will want to rassle you for

Tailor or spend 20 minutes learning to use an electric sewing machine.

>tfw femurs longer than torso
>tfw 2.5 torso to leg length.
walking on sticks despite good strength and chest/back gains

effay 5 years ago

>Veeky Forums keeps giving cancerous "GET BIG HURRR" retard tier pseudo-advice
>Is surprised when someone does it
The internet was one of the worst mistakes mankind has ever made.

What the fuck is the point of doing this? Is every liftsperg just so retarded they literally don't have a good reason for the things they do?

Tuck it into your trousers

he just likes squatting the same amount of weight three times a week. Get off his back.

No. Internet culture is cancer. Die. I hope your rectum blows out. I'm tired of stupid people lying all over the internet.

You have scissors, flex your creativity

hahaha manlet

dont even try to say you're not, this shit doesn't happen at 6'2, larges are too short

>6'2
>Larges are large
Twink alert wtf

Wear the medium you pussy. If people comment on the tightness of your shirt, you're doing something right in the lifting department

What's wrong with that? Nigga is strong af, god bless

The shittiest is being buff in a business/dress suit.
Particularly biceps, back and thighs.

You do realise people have difference proportions? I have long legs.
t. not OP

Right listen here you motherfucker. You can call me dyel. You can call me a twink. But you don't get to call me a fucking manlet. In the USA (where I assume you are from) sizes are fucking ballooned up because the majority of your country is obese. In normal countries a medium fits a 6'2 slim person like myself. Proof is my picture. This is from a popular clothing site in the UK. The size is medium and the model is 6'2. THIS IS NORMAL. I AM NOT A FUCKING MANLET.

This also goes out to all you other cunts who called me a manlet you triggered me hard. I AM FUCKING 6'2 I AM NOT A FUCKING MANLET

>6'3
>long ass torso
>large fits around the arms but is too short if I need to reach overhead
>extra large is like a fucking blanket with holes in it draped over me

Help

yeah but it's cheap and looks pretty good, that's better than cheap and looking like shit

>my inner thighs crush my testicles at night

What the fuck OP. Lose muscle, you'll become sterile.

Calm down lil fella

>he doesnt put a pillow inbetween his knees when he sleeps
never gonna make children

Dyel manlet?

You should just close the tab if you can't relate to wanting to be muscular.

How is it cancerous retard teir pseudoscience if it achieves the goal its supposed to?

asos shirts :)

Who's lying and what are they lying about? You know there's more than one person on the internet right?

One down Cardiff bay butty

As one of posters above said, look for a tailor or clothing store that does alterations. It is literally their job and its worth the best damn fitting clothes.

buy cotton large so they shrink in the wash

Yeah asos. It's weird their shirt fits vary and are vague, so it can be a challenge to see if it's an athletic fit medium or a slim fit large that works but it's a good start

Asos brand clothing is dreadful but I shop almost exclusively from their site, just never buy actual asos clothes yknow

>only 315x5

n-n-n-nani LMAO, I think you're just missing hamstrings that's why it looks so big, something is underdeveloped, your lifts are way too fucking weak but it looks so fucking huge

>larping this hard
It's okay, user. I'm a manlet too and we'll make it together

stop being a manlet

Mate, I know this feel and the answer is to buy athletic cut in your size. I have a 29 waist with thickass quads, so I wear 29W athletic cut and they fit perfectly.

I had the same issue. I bought some Goodlife plain T-shirts a little while back. Their large fits me pretty well. You just have to find the right brand. I bought them at Nordstrom. The gal working there kept bringing me shirts to try until I came across those.

women have large waists for childbirthing fag, do you want everyone on the internet to know youre a fat fuck?