Why does Veeky Forums hate former fat people so much...

Why does Veeky Forums hate former fat people so much? Shouldn't we celebrate their accomplishments instead of insulting them?

Other urls found in this thread:

orthoinfo.aaos.org/en/diseases--conditions/shoulder-joint-tear-glenoid-labrum-tear/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>former fat people
He's still 400 pounds and even more annoying than before

Veeky Forums loves formerly fat people. Boogie is morbidly obese.

because he's a bullshit liar and morbidly obese people are the worst people on earth.

>born in to
Because these fat piece of shit refuse to accept their responsibility in creating the monstrosity of shit they call their body.

He's still obese, but idk about morbidly obese.

>He was born 600pounds

We don't respect people that resort to surgery to lose weight. Boogie is fucking pathetic.

How fat are you?

At least he's losing the weight. Fuck off.

unironically has a condition

>cards stacked perfectly against you
He gets free money for acting like a child. Poor people can’t afford to get gastric bypass surgery. I don’t know how a poor person could even afford to get as fat as he is now, let alone when he was at his highest weight.

Dear Boogie, you are still a circus freak tier fat fuck. Please leave my Veeky Forumsness board. Thank you.

Who said this was your board, DYEL manlet?

Newfag here. How do you pronounce dyel? Like "gel"?

It's pronounced "do you even lift".

I just hate boogie and its precisely because of that pretentious as fuck comment

Lets see what did boogie do thats at all worth of praise?

>not enough willpower to stop eating
>but muh mother gave me anxiety I have ptsd its REAL DONT SHAME ME
>sure I'm over 40 but I'm still gonna blame my mom for my eating issues
>my wife is breaking up but thats becuse of my anxiety that my mommy gave me feel bad for me
>don't forget I am over 40 and still blaming my mom for all problems (btw she died when I was 10)

Don't forget
>such shit willpower couldn't stop eating, had to pay someone to staple his stomach
>"turn it around"

Seriously boogie fuck you for spreading this complacency bullshit attitude

DR ROBOTNIK LOOKIN

I've met one person who had legitimate anxiety issues, and she would have actual panic attacks that seemed like seizures to me - she couldn't breathe and would violently tear at her skin if her arms weren't pinned down.
Every other fuck I've met with "anxiety" uses it as a vague nebulous concept to justify them never doing anything and being uncomfortable about basic human functions.

>Complains in his last video that people are mean to him on social media
>Says other YouTubers don't have the same problem, but he doesn't know why
This is it, Boogers. You're pretentious, self fellating, victim complexing, whinny fatfuck manchild.

>former
Anyway, I don't hate former fatties but I sure as fuck won't celebrate them for something as basic as not being fat.

PAY

I read it (to myself) as english D and L. But I'm a slav so theres that

There were no cards stacked against him. This isn't a story about a man who got the worst in life and clawed his way out of a bad predicament.

No, this is the story of a fat fucking glutton who needed to have surgery to reduce the size of his stomach so he could eat less. He took the harder path; just eating less would've been easier.

>Boogie can be considered formerly fat in murica
This is why the rest of the world laughs at us you fuck!

die-ell
To die and to yell.

it's D then L you absolute faggot

fucking this man
i hate this fat nigger so much it's insane
literally getting your stomach removed because you can't put the fork down
and then he has the gall to say in his new video that people are becoming very angry because of his success
delusional faggot

Being fat is a weakness. I'm still fat, and don't feel I should be congratulated on my weight loss eventhough I'm closer to my goal than he is his.

You simply stop being a piece of shit.

D Y L

same brate

You don't. It's do you even lift.

>be a fat fuck on youtube
>make money based off the fact im fat
>realize its going to put me in the ground
>diet and exercise
>too hard
>either of those individually
>too hard
>surgery?
>can do!

He definitely isnt anything worth giving ad revenue. He isnt inspirational at all. Boogie leaves a bad taste in my mouth cause he is pathetic.

That wheel chair women who lost 50% of her weight is inspirational. She deserves respect.

Im currently eating at a 700 calorie deficit. It fucking sucks, but I really want it.

Fuck lazy fat people.

Are you fucking stupid? Go look up some pictures

Dee why eee ell ?

You mean that you can cheap out by getting invasive surgery to change how your body works instead of just lying the fucking food down?

That's not inspiring

Nah. Kill yourself

>boogie posting

>poor people cant afford to have their life saved by a person trained vigorously to preserve life because their services only activate at the clink of a coin like a street performer

im glad i live in a plae with free healthcare

have fun waiting for 3 years so you can get a ct scan
t. other yuropoor that though free healthcare was so great until i actually went through that moronic system

>implying i live in some european

The longest ive ever waited for anything medical related was a week to get xrays after a car accident, only due to my impatience because i decided to go to the xray office on a day that wasnt so busy. My father just had a herniated disk in his lower back removed with a titanium cage lodged in to protect the fresh disk implanted from collapsing along with the verterbrae, he waiting 4 months to get the surgery. Mind you that is a 300k surgery, and he was given a walker and painkillers, free of charge. Don't let our friends just south of me give you that bs about waiting forever with free healthcare, it does take longer than commercialized but its nowhere near the absurd levels that gets spouted around here.

*in some european shithole

meant for

sure thing m8
my canadian uncle came here to get an on his labrum tare because doctors in cucland told him he has a shoulder impingement and gave him otc painkillers
you're just a young cunt who hasn't been chewed up and spit out of that shit system yet

labrum tear rather

yea its called being fat lol (nice trips)

Kek, people waste whole days waiting in the emergency rooms here in Canada and we and the rest of the European countries don't do anything to advance medicine. Basically our systems would be shittons worse if it wasn't for the US paying tons to develop new medicines

i'm pretty sure germany does tones of medicine research

it's a miracle he survived living in such a state of obesity, but he's still morbidly obese
people who get to this point should be given a ultimatum, get your life on track of euthanasia and seize of all property by the state

Imagine the size of his calve muscles

>but idk about morbidly obese

Ask me how I know you're a burger

Someone please post the photo of his current, penis-like physique

A shoulder impingement and labral tear are the same fucking thing cock smoker, and no physician would EVER tell a patient to go get OTC drugs, lest they miss out on the bonus they get for a patient using his coverage to get medicine from a pharmacist.

fucking australians

>A shoulder impingement and labral tear are the same fucking thing
hahahahahahahahahahahaa
hahahahahhahaha
hahahahahahahhahahaha

>people waste whole days waiting in emergency rooms

Triage faggot. Timmy with a rash doesnt take precedence over Bob with a broken arm, and a big factor in these long waiting times are that canadians go to hospitals 10x more often than americans, often for menial things, causing triage to get full.

I can do this all day you fucking LARPers

you can do this all day because you're a naive 18 year old that still believes the "save the world XD" meme
i am telling you from first hand experience that actually paying for the things you need is infinitely better than any commie bullcrap
people routinely go to the privatized clinics here because socialized healthcare is terrible
and because of that they pay double the money
literally retarded

isnt the labrum on the hip? how the fuck does a doctor mistake a hip problem with a shoulder problem? is your uncles entire upper body collapsed into himself?

do-yuel

>cards stacked against
>deficit i was born into
how cards are stacked against a fat person????

if he was born in a deficit wouldn't that mean he was skinny thou?

I say dee-yell

>Why does Veeky Forums hate former fat people so much?
I bet you felt really clever when you came up with this phrase.

jesus christ you stupid cunt
orthoinfo.aaos.org/en/diseases--conditions/shoulder-joint-tear-glenoid-labrum-tear/

>you're a naive 18 year old that still believes the "save the world XD" meme

no and no. Im saying that it doesnt anywhere near as long to get healthcare than retards like to spout on this website

>actually paying for things you need, better than any commie bullcrap

we pay taxes you fucking subhuman idiot, any social security spending canada does is with recirculated money, do you not understand economics? (mainly because our military spending is a joke)

>they pay double the money

and yet the canadian and american federal tax brackets are nearly identical.

deficit of braincells

>we pay taxes you fucking subhuman idiot, any social security spending canada does is with recirculated money, do you not understand economics? (mainly because our military spending is a joke)
>unironically thinking that this is what i meant

This guy is an arrogant fucker

you quite clearly tyoe the words "commie bullcrap" assuming that the methods used for the socialization of healthcare involved redistribution of wealth, which it doesnt at all, it involves set rates of income tax based on wages earned yearly, just like the U.S, there is nothing communist about Canada except for our bs gun laws.

>it's not redistributed, just recirculated!
holy fucking shit you're a retard

>man tits
>belly
>neck
He succeeding in fixing a mistake he's been making his whole life but this is not improvement. No, this is still fat and obese as fuck

>being forced to spend a percentage of your income to pool money into a shared fund that other people use until you become sick and are only then allowed to use the money
>not commie bullcrap
pick one
also i'm the yuropoor
so i pay a percentage of my income for the commie healthcare (that is terrible) and then i go to a privatized clinic to spend my actual money so i don't get fucked over in the socialized clinic
you see how this is retarded yet?

dee-ell

>literally arguing that taxation is communism, based on the fact that the taxation is used partially to fund social services

I cant wait to see the mental gymnastics you idiots go through to refute this one

alsololwut? so your shithole has privatized general practitioners along with a socialized healthcare system? so what, you have a free hospital and payed hospital? tell me more about this, im genuinely interested, here the only privatized things are dentists, physiotherapists, optometrists, etc.

My BMI was verging on morbidly obese when I was around 215lbs @5'11

>redistribution of wealth isn't communism
> what, you have a free hospital and payed hospital
yeah
socialized ones are payed by taxes and are free but shit
privatized ones are better and they cost money
like every other service
like it should be

also the privatized ones are more specialized
there are heart hospitals, birthing clinics, ones that are more general hospitals that fly out surgeons and shit if you ask for them

Redistribution of wealth involves a total seizure of all assets and money does it not? Taxation is just garnishing someones wage essentially. Hell, you can declare at the end of year, get half back. Pretty neat system ya got there eurobud. Would be interesting to see how a system like that would work here.

allowing a governing body to interfere in shit it has nothing to do in will inevitably lead to the age old expression
give him a finger and he takes your whole hand
it also defeats the purpose of having a meritocracy
when any old dumb nigger can get healthcare you let him reproduce
at least economically cripple him if you're bound to morals or whatever
>Hell, you can declare at the end of year, get half back
what does this mean?

Op, you're a filthy liar. We applaud those who have the dedication to lose weight. Stop spouting bullshit.

>Another soul actually talking about the free-riding on American research

Holy shit senpai I've felt like I've been on crazy pills for the past few years now because literally nobody else I've ever seen even thought about this before.

Well when you live in a time where conquest no longer is a thing, higher ups gotta make a buck somehow.

We pay set amounts of taxes depending on how much you make. Below 41k, whatever you pay in income tax, you can actually declare having paid it and get back some money as like a credit, basically giving you back some cahs cuz you're a low tax bracket. The best way to reap form this is with a business, cuz anything that can be considered a "business expense" can be 100% covered by federal tax credits, a good example is tax credits, if you use your car for strictly for business purposes and have receipts, you essentially dont pay for gas.

Holy shit I never thought Boogie would do it. He's doing it. I looked him up and he lost 140 lb and he even lost that stupid lisp voice, goddamn

so literally redistributing wealth?
and i was thinking that my uncle was bullshiting when he told me that people in your shithole just watch hokey all day while on neetbux

>the doctors told me that because of my various illnesses, simply eating less doesn't work for me
>this surgery that forces me to eat less is working, im losing weight
>im too weak to do it myself
>i didnt take the easy way out though because i felt like shit and it cost a lot of money
I know you're here Steven you fat cunt, thats why your not inspiring, get down to 200 and I might change my mind.

Its the same thing in america

>boogie
>former fat person

Pick only one

Since when isn't boogie dedicated? He spent thousands of dollars for surgery. Seems pretty dedicated to me.

HE ISN'T "LOSING WEIGHT", HE'S HAVING IT SURGICALLY REMOVED! WHAT DID HE ACCOMPLISH? CAN I GET IN A TAXI AT THE START OF MARATHON, DRIVE TO THE FINISH LINE, GET OUT AND EXPECT PRAISE FOR COMPLETING A MARATHON?

NO! BECAUSE I DIDN'T FUCKING DO ANYTHING, JUST LIKE THIS FAT LAZY CUNT DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!

this, im a fat guy actually losing the weight on my own. its honestly not hard, fat people are just weak.

triggered

I respect your efforts, they are real accomplishments.

>Hating on the original Bloat Lord.

I don't hate em, in fact I greatly respect those who lost a lot of weight; it shows they were able to change their mindset and habits which is one oh the hardest things to do imo.

The issue I have is with former fatties who start acting like they're better because of it, or think they're tougher. While respectable, you've simply reverted back to how you should be, you're now in the same ballpark as people you were never fat. Don't get cocky.

Who gives a fuck as long as the end result is the same

Boogie is losing weight and becoming healthy, whether you like it or not. Deal with it

yeehaw

I’m Canadian. I know how shitty our healthcare is. You can larp all you want, but our healthcare system is absolute garbage. If I had the option I would pay $1200 a month for private healthcare coverage, because I’m not a poorfag.

Stop acting like we are lucky to have a country that doesn’t charge us to visit unqualified pajeet doctors. We aren’t, and our wait times are retarded for everything.

Wow, what a cunt. Hope he did some irreversible damage.

I'd piss all over boogie if he was doing it for aesthetic reasons, but since it's a health issue and he needs to lose weight or die, I don't have any issue with him using whatever means necessary. Genuinely happy for him, even if he is an excuse machine, and I hope that after he loses the weight that he tries to get swole and earn that bod proper.

It's like having a heartattack and saying, fuck it, I'm going to run to the hospital because I want to be fit. He's morbidly obese and gastric bypass is a taxi to the fucking hospital.

fuck off boogie