I'm sick of being alone.

I got a thicc gf. Pretty happy desu

>Buy two tiny heart shaped chocolates
>Give one to bf
>Kiss him and tell him he is the best person in the world and that I love him
>He bearhugs me and I feel a pleasant pop in my back
>Resume regular daily routine of shitposting in Veeky Forums

Pretty good.

I didn't even know it was Valentine's Day until I read this.

Don't care.

Alone and it's rest day so I can't take my anger out on the iron
Send help

>go get a sheet signed for me dropping a class
>meet with my bitchy advisor
>make up a paper topic
>have an econ exam
>meet with the dean
No, I'm not.

>caring about holidays

Just watch. Ill go to the gym and it will be couples day or something while I lift alone.

I wasn't enjoying the other 364 days of the year so this is no biggie.

Ohh it's the international fuck day, aka sorting out the losers and the winners of live.

It's no fucking wonder men are oping out of society and life in general, chads/normies are relentless in trying to make you feel like a human garbage.

I asked for a day off at work to get my gf some desserts and dinner.

I'm going to go to the gym with my ugly gf in a minute. really not looking forward to it. she'll probably want to have sex later too. valentines day is the worst

>JUST

but seriously, obama got JUST'd with the sperm vein on his forehead, the artist is notorious for adding sperm drawings into his artworks (not memeing)

It's my fucking rest day, and I'm supposed to go watch 50 shades of grey with this chick I'm dating. I wish I was single and it was back day or something. I so do not feel like going out and getting her a gift and shit.

Pretty good lads, my first Valentine with someone and its my high school oneitis

Things are looking good, I'm starting to get aesthetic, gf is crazy about me. I'm gonna make it boys

Meh. It's pretty boring after 9 years with the same girl

I am actually. I've taken advantage of the special treats our bakery next door makes for Valentine's Day.

Staying the hell away from social media though. Opened up Facebook and the first thing I see is some whining "I don't want to be alone/I want the perfect partner/I want a partner who does x instead of *insert perfectly acceptable mainstream/traditional activity here*" quote shared by a friend, ugh.

What keeps you going?

Just cheat on her

nah.

I HATE YOU GUYS! IF YOU HAVE A GF OR GETTING A LOT OF PUSSY THEN I HATE YOU MY NIGGA, I EVEN HATE YOU IF YOU HAVE THE COURAGE TO GO ON TINDER, I DON'T EVEN HAVE THE COURAGE TO HAVE A FACEBOOK PAGE BECAUSE I HAD SOCIAL ANXIETY AS A TEEN AND NOW IM JUST OUT OF TOUCH BECAUSE I COULDN'T STAND THE STRESS OF HAVING TO COMMUNICATE WITH PEOPLE WHEN YOU'RE IN YOUR COMFORT ZONE.

try having a gf
it's way worse

mine was kind enough to inform me that she'd be moving into my 1 bedroom apartment with me on April 1

I can't tell if you're rubbing his face in it or you're being genuine about "just get a gf, be ur self"...

Either way you spin it, it's horrrible

youre just a pussy who cant handle rejection. I have a tinder and get zero matches so what n-no skin off my nose

It' just another day.

hes saying having a gf is worse than being single

Gonna go to the gym around lunchtime, then my GF and I are gonna stay in and fuck a bunch during the evening.

Then:
>Life a mess, rough end of 3 year shit relationship
>buy ex's dream moto because "fuck you"
>rush into high rent place
>hit in car accident, see a guy lose his leg in another
>suddenly in debt because winter hours cut
>take up snowboarding job
>startingtofeelgoodman.gif

Now:
>Cheaper place with awesome roomies
>got $700 deposit back
>Doing MMA again, looking better
>dating again, mostly dead-ends
>not thinking much of it, go out with another dude
>ends up being 6'2" beast, dressed regal as fuck
>whosthisguy.png
>end up connecting great
>good taste in music, not scared to get dirty/hiking, rides, etc.
>have sex, can't cum because I'm too rock hard, Idk what to do with so much muscle, never been with a bigger guy.
>still going great, happiest I've been in years
>find out he's moving in 3 weeks

fuck.
only a 2hr drive, and I get 3day weekends, but dammit!

poor him, he fucks, which means he's not a complete failure as a human male, having a gf is wealth in its own way, pussy is currency. He gets to have an illusion of being a normie who does normie things and does normie grown up stuff like dinner parties or going on a couples date. Just thinking about what he's taking for granded is making me reeee

just another day filled with homework and wasted time

At least you can study, I can't even get myself to do that. My attention spam is next to nothing, and Veeky Forumsness just makes it worse.

Wageslaving rn. Will hit gym later. Idk what to feel

I get that. But think how bad it must suck to be with a girl youre sick of and whos now too fat to enjoy fucking anymore but youve been together so long you can't leave

>first Valentine's Day alone in five years

Feels bad.

On my way from work to gf! Who else ready for extra kinky valentine sex?

Doing the same exact thing user except I called off bc my work is shit

Don’t need facebook for tinder anymore lad

Got my suit on, going out for a meal & drinks, then she'll spend the night at my place. Work tomorrow though so not going to get too drunk.

So yeah, I am enjoying it.

Still if you don't have facebook people will automatically look at you as a loser/betaboy/nerd/no pussy getter/friendless etc.

I remember the looks I used to get when I told girls that I had to do assignments with that I didn't have facebook. They looked at me like I deserved to die, one cunt even said, "hurrr even my grandama has facebook".

Just another dreary winter day. Always has been.

yeah I fuck....
about once a month.

guys, having a gf is way worse than being single.
at least when you are single you can bang tinder sluts 1x a week or find a fwb

My girlfriend that I live with is boring and has midterms and I’m working overtime.
I sent a box of Valentine’s cards and a ring with a heart-cut amethyst to my ex girlfriend.

My girlfriend lives in my three storey, 1400 sqft townhouse with me, but she basically follows me to whatever room I’m in.

Not anymore, nobody I know uses Facebook apart from for messaging

Just get out there bro, don’t let arbitrary rules hold you back

oh boy

Why

Because I guess just fuck my shit up.

Incel boy

Go be happy somewhere else.

Every gf I had we fucked 5-10 times per week. Way easier than meeting randos on Tinder all the time.

We've been dating 6 years.

Her room at her current place is a fucking mess.
She buys new clothes, then just rips off the tags and throws them on the floor.
When she's looking for clothes to wear, she just throws them on the floor or bed as she digs through the closet.
Her bed doesn't have sheets anymore, it's just covered with clothes, food wrappers, and People Magazine
>fucking People

All that, and she's a starfish in bed, has gained 15lbs, and just lays on the couch watching TV and playing on her phone.
>ugh, FUCK her phone. She's always on it and her mind is blown if I don't know which one of our friends' instagram pictures she's talking about

if I go gay, can I get a bear to pop my back and give me chocolate?

I got thick [spoiler]dick[/spoiler] sex was great

Found the incel

I'll go home from work, do something I enjoy on my PC and be happy.
What is there to be sad about? As long as work is enjoyable and stable, family is healthy and okay and you yourself are healthy and okay and have something to do that you enjoy - why would you be sad?
Literally doesn't even make any sense, life is literally about enjoying your time that may be over any day any minute.

I mean .. if you never had a gf at all then maybe I can see why it bugs you hard to finally find out how it is.
It's nothing special at all, I can tell you that.

Just any other day to me man. I thought it would affect me but Ive made so much progress these past couple of months that being single has just been a blessing in disguise.

Also weighed myself today and Im just fat now, no longer obese.so thats pretty cool.

I had enough courage to ask her if she's single but she responded like most examples from thread. And God I was shaking like a leaf through all this conversation but now I feel like picrelated.

You think this is some kind of game faggot?

Take your cutesy happy life and get the fuck out!

It's Ash Wednesday you bitch.
Start improving yourself.

It's a great day to lift even heavier boys. Don't be salty, don't black pill yourself into depression -- lift and love life.

>if I go gay, can I get a bear to pop my back and give me chocolate?

lost

this board redeems itself sometimes

KILL ME
I SHOULD'VE STAYED HOME TODAY LADS
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I was at the gym today and it was.. empty
literally only me and the owner

>want to get myself chocolate
>my favorite chocolate has soy in it

>gf got iud put in yesterday
>doctor told her to wait 3 days before having sex
fuck you cunt its valentines

Turned 20 last week, I guess that marks 20 years alone.

24 kv here
I don't think I care that much anymore

>girl indirectly hints that she wants to spend valentines day with me
>i think she's talking about somebody else and turn her down
Why am i so autistic.

>be me at nice dinner with female friend
>notice oneitis coming up
>she’s holding hands with a dyel soyboy
>she sees me and let’s go of soyboy’s hand and puts some space between them

What did she mean by this?

had a fuarkin good chest and arms day this morning, work went by fast, overall good day so far, no reason to know its valentines day besides the posts, deciding not to be a sad cunt this year, i suggest you lads do the same

I wrote valentines for my graduate cohort because I am lonely and single and have nobody else to write for.

GF dumped me right before Christmas and got with "just a friend" right after New Years.

I really wish I didn't give a shit.

Anyone have any sex pics/vids from some v day fuck sessions?

>tfw have a gf
>didnt even hit 1/2/3/4
Life's good senpai

29th year in a row

ive never had a long term gf at 23 and my last chance at a good grad job fell through today after about 10 interviews at various places all coming to nothing.

its going great

>female appreciation is what makes you competent as a male
I disagree

>new concierge in my building
>seems really friendly to me
>asks me if I have plans tonight
>"nah"
>she says same, will be here all night

I'm too autistic to know if she wanted me to ask her out or not

I feel better knowing there's someone equally as autistic

I'm with you there, brother

This actually made me laugh and feel little better. Thank you, user. I hope things turn in your favor as soon as possible.

Well, at least you're doing better than your previous self, user. Keep up the good work and things will eventually pay off. Don't let this guy keep you down, if he's not worth it, move on to the next interest. Don't stop improving, you magnifienct faggot.