Steroids make you look bet-

>steroids make you look bet-

left is steroids

right is more steroids

don't take it that far and steroids will make you look great

>left is roids
Wew lad no, my childhood best mate looked and still looks like left from the age of 16, 100% never roided, try harder.

ok

Thanks

>Wew lad no, my childhood best mate looked and still looks like left from the age of 16, 100% never roided, try harder.
Wrong.

yea right buddy

>geneticlets actually believing this

Left is too small, right is too big.

>you have to roid for the physique on the left
No, mate. No.

post body

look at his arms, literally just lean with some muscle

yes genetlet this is what men with proper genes look like from just playing sport

right is natty

you being a fat fuck, doesnt make everyone on roids

post body

meant left one
FUCK

post body i want to see an example of good genetics

better holy shit woof woof

He does look better tho, how can you even contest that

OP here, ok faggot

Absolutely REKT

But you have none of the leanness while also being much shorter than the OP pic.

Based on the height of the doorknob I'd reckon you're no taller than 5'10"

Where's the good genetics man?

6ft1 actually, and i eat whatever i want and lift 4 times a week, so yeah my genetics are pretty good thanks

you got rekt you stupid subhuman faggot

>Roid delts

>samefag

>Roid delts
pls b bayt

>test vs tren
hurrrrrrrrrrr pinning test is natty amirite xD

interesting how all these multiple replies don't tick up the IPs in the thread, just the post count

Faggot

>right is natty
kjej

so many bitter sadcunts with shite genetics itt

lol people think left is on roids havent been in the gym for more than 2 years

reminder that being natty is equivalent to being a cuck faggot and that most people taking steroids want it to remain a super secret club, don't listen to fake natties its a trick

>ter
Calum looks fucking incredible right now, left is just a much worse pic, and yeah he's been roiding for a long time so likely was at least on test on the left

he does look better on the left though, if you think he doesn't you're honestly delusional

What's the issue? Right looks awesome

>your opinion is wrong
>opinion is not subjective

fuck right off, you silly faggot

ask any girl which looks better dudes

Lad, left is natty af so either you're baiting or you live in dyel-town

Stay natty bros. Once you take the natty pill you'll realize how stupid roiders look.

Give him some clothes (aka 99% of social circumstances) and he'll look tons better on the right.

>lifting for girls

Whores well suck the cock available to them and like it.

They will tell you right looks better everytime unless they are goth, feminazi, or preteens. Even then they're lying to fit in with their peer group.

Muscle mass is an evolution thing otterfags. More muscle means better able to defend the cave. And harder fuggin.

If you prefer to starve yourself and practice running all the time be my guest. I'll be over here spreading my genes and enjoying the culinary advancements humanity has made.

timestamp or bullshit, how dumb do you think we are?

This physique is not possible natty. You have lost your mind if you think this looks "stupid" and is not a top tier physique.

his back is too wide and hes too lean, i agree that you can look very good on roids tho

>his back is too wide and hes too lean

Yes, so there goes your argument. Steroids don't make you look stupid, building too much mass on them does. But they allow you to pretty much build any kind of physique and proportions you want. If you want, you can look like a Greek god. Some guys just want to get mutant huge, probably to mog other men.

Also I would not say at all that Zane has too wide lats or is too lean. His leanness there is optimal for aesthetics. The only problem with his physique is the biceps and forearms should be a bit bigger since his delts and pecs are so huge.

Is pic related achievable natty?

pls be honest

do people here really thinks callum wasn't natty on left? most guys that started as a skelly can get there without more than two years of serious lifting

>do people here really thinks callum wasn't natty on left?

Do you think you're posting with people who lift
---
Or with bronies who "lift"?

Why would you want to look like that? Looks awful.
And yeah he looks natty.

>roid delts
there's no way geneticlets can cope this hard

-ter

THere are people natty who are leaner and have more muscle mass than right without having touched a weight in their life.

Left*

Yes.
He's not one of them though.
Dude is too thick at too low a bodyfat.

how much of a fat slob do you have to be to think the left is on gear lmao

The responses ITT get me thinking. In one thread, everybody has elite lifts and claims over 1500 total. In another thread, everybody is so obviously new that the claim the body on the right unattainable without roids. These are the people who shit on your lifts, lads.

>ROID DELTS

You're a troll right?

The faggot is on low doses on the left and is just blasting on the right.
I bet you think Zyzz was at any point natural too.

t. that skinny vaguely half ethnic looking kid that always shit talks people

He looks shorter than 5'10.

-ter. Right indeed looks better than left.

>it's another "anyone with a sixpack is on roids' poster

shit, I meant left

Most high school athletes look like the left

If you think the body on the left is at all comparable to Zyzz, then you need to take a break from this site.

>roid delts
How low are you on the genetic lottery newfriend

>all these fucking samefag posts

that's calum von moger he's roided out of his goddamn mind and has been since he was 19

stop trying to get attention by starting shitty threads you absolute faggot

sage

>wearing a hat in the water

all that muscle and hes still insecure about balding

Calum is not balding at all, though. He is in the sun, you dumb faggot

>you have to take your hat off even when you're only ankle deep in water
Guess he's also insecure about his
eyebrows so he's hiding behind those sunglasses

>Harder fuggin
Women love fucking a man who gets knocked up after walking a few flights of stairs. Cardio means nothing.
>Protect the cave in 2018....
Found the "powerlifter"

Someone that trains MMA would drop your fat ass so quick