Why are you on Veeky Forums on valentines day?

Why are you on Veeky Forums on valentines day?

I am waiting until Monday to see the girl I'm hooking up with so I can put an end to it.

So I won't be here next year....

GFs go to different colleges and it's a weekday. My birthday (turning 23) is tomorrow so we're planning a threesome for this weekend.

how can i stop feeling

Hnggggg

What else am I going to do while in champ select?

Gf spent the night on Monday and I barely slept because she wouldn't stop caressing my face and chest. She lives an hour away but I'm going there this weekend because I got classes this week

Why am I here?

>no gf
>at work
>killing time before Ash Wednesday mass

Christ is lord. Have a blessed day everyone!

I got rejected by this girl. I cant even go to the gym because of an injury so I have no way to deal with these feels. this is hell

Watch a movie you should have watched.

Alcohol is the only option desu senpai

Because I put no effort into acquiring a gf because autism + fear of rejection. I could probably get one if I wasn't a pussy.

SAUCE

Miss Alice?

My wife is typing behind me, we're both super sick.

That's shopped right? damn sweet youth

I'm currently at work and I won't be doing anything with the gf because >she just got ffs and is recovering

Cool

Same

this is some shitty photoshop

Because it’s 11am and I’m riding the train in to work

I'll take things that didn't happen for 500 Alex.

MILK TRUCK!

+1

god bless brother

"and tiring, in like manner, is a flattery which takes the form of gymnastic, and is knavish, false, ignoble, illiberal, working deceitfully by the help of lines, and colours, and enamels, and garments, and making men affect a spurious beauty to the neglect of the true beauty which is given by gymnastic."

>the no cute Veeky Forums sarcastic bf

Who is she?

Veeky Forums is for faggots I hate them

Swiping through roasties on Tinder makes me miss her even more.

Told my date for tonight that I will sometimes throw in some Redman Chew when I play golf and she cancelled on me on that basis alone. What de fugg

definitely not

:(

because I like to browse Veeky Forums after working out. Also >tfw no gf

It’s nice that you’d let another man fuck your gf with you on your b day.

MOAR

Im actually at work taking a dump senpai

I'm at work. I will ejaculate in my girlfriend's vagina tonight (unprotected, of course.)

That's a train

Because, after learning game and getting Veeky Forums, I'm close to giving up on women

I was a total loser at 19, now at 25, I have slept with 100+ women
And you know what?

They're ALMOST ALL THE SAME
It's the same drama, the same insecurities, the same entitlement and shallowness

I've given up hope of finding a lifelong female partner I can respect and cherish, it seems more impossible every day

>Women are for fun, not for partnership
That's my final thought

Pic semi related, btw, fantastic book if you wanna learn how to get laid

Because I'm married.

tits too big to be her

>tfw no gf

After gym I find a hookup, sex was great

were they hot?
hot women are mostly the same, ill give you that
you gotta find a nice a v e r a g e girl with good facial features and tall male ancestors to breed with

I started with average girls, but eventually started pulling real hot ones

The average girls will treat you much better and, if you're attractive, make you feel like a king, but they have the same insecurities and neediness as the hot ones

I love women, I'm just learning more and more that all I believed about love & relationships as a kid was a lie

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAP

I'm super sick. Luckily Tyrone offered to take my gf on a friend date

I just had sex with my pregnant gf and then I'm off to the gym and night shift

You can do something at the gym man. Hurt shoulder, you can deadlift or leg press or banded hyperextension. Hurt back, you can do a lot of chest machines with care. Hamstrings curls or something. You can pretty much always do arms unless you have tendonitis. Get in the gym and get those feels away man. Anythings better than nothing.

Who does that female have stretch marks on her breasts?

Broke up with gf recently. That cunt made me hate women so I'm not going to date anyone for a while.
I personally think valentine's day is a huge scam tho.

Because I'm at the bar on my lunch break trying to decide if I actually like my gf

Because lifting is all i have left

Been there. It is not a good feel. My ex and I would almost breakup every single Valentines day.

>all I believed about love & relationships as a kid was a lie
this
Disney were fucking lying.

Not a good feel at all. I'm torn down the middle, she makes me happy in some ways, but part of me really just wants to be single
>My ex and I would almost break up every single Valentines day.
Greentext? Take my mind off my own shit please lol

How does it feel that a lot of young men and teens are getting pussy like this, from a young beautiful soft skinned, non roastie, no stretch mark girls while you'll turn 30 before you know it and still haven't had much experince with girl, and by the time you can actually get pussy you've already lost out on the 18-25 year old pussy and now you only get aged girls with sun damaged skin, not in their prime, face that's starting to wrinkle, disgusting old worn out vagina with a lot of mileage and meanwhile all these young men and teens are getting their dicks wet from goddesses like females and you're basically just stupid and cucked out of young people sex.

Look at that physique in that picture, there are not many 30 year old women that still have this going on. Just knowing we missed out on this should make you want to neck yourself.

I'll be sure to get some of that unspoiled pussy while being 30+. Feels great user.

Went to my gf's already for some fuk and to make her breakfast in bed. Now I don't have to see her later and can drink/shitpost.

Lifting
Doing arms and shoulders today

Because you're a disgusting person and she doesn't want to kiss someone whose mouth is more disgusting than your asshole after protein powder shits.

No you wont, unless you plan to pay for it.

Why am I on fit on my birthday... still no gf for valentine boy

>Redman Chew when I play golf
>not a nice cigar
The South will rise again, eh?

I moved two hours away for a job. I'm pretty sure she's ready to break up with me now

Because
ITS FUCKING HOT OUTSIDE

/Thread

>women are just toys

the maximus pill

I like to lurk here. I have nothing better to do. Valentines day is like any other day to me.

Already went for dinner with my gf (it's 00:30 here), just getting some work done for a client and I'm gonna go to bed.
(said gf is currently sleeping in the aforementioned bed)

Gonna meet up with my gf later. I'm taking a break from cleaning the house.

You're right about 1 thing: women are not very good for partnership. If you want unconditional love and loyalty, get a dog.

Treat women like you would a 9 year old.
>When they throw a temper tantrum, don't yell and scream, just pat them on the head, or put them in time out. They'll get over it

>When they want to play, play with them.

>When they do stupid shit like break stuff, or wreck their car, clean up their mess as best you can, and when you're no longer angry, have a conversation about responsibility and trust.

>When they whine that they just want take out, tell them no, cook a healthy dinner, and if they eat it all they can have some dessert.

>Around gift giving holidays/birthdays, she doesn't want school supplies or useful stuff, she wants to be entertained, or something she can play with.

>Don't buy her expensive things like jewelry until she proves she can handle it responsibly.

>She's going to pout if you make her/ask her to do chores, so make it fun/make a game out of it. Start laundry by getting naked. Give her an allowance of foot rubs for washing the dishes.

>You can encourage her to be responsible with her money, but it's a good idea to have extra just in case.

>If you let her go out into the world by herself, she's going to have poor self control unless you've taught her well.

... damn. I'm fucked up from my last girl.

Also, I say all of this a man who has been in a relationship with my wife for 7+ years. We don't fight, we don't have money problems, we're both Veeky Forums, sex life is good, both have good careers. A great relationship on all accounts.

It sounds like sexist advice but its never been wrong in my case.

She just got for fucks sake?

We met for lunch and I gave her flowers. It's was nice and simple.

I didn't really want to do anything but didn't want to let her down either.

You give her flowers
She sucks on Chad’s tower

>Rest day
>Genuinely nice girl with lots of things in common stopped talking to me weeks ago
>Basic bitch tinder thot is too basic to hang out with, I just want to bang her

I argued with my now ex gf and called her a slut cause shes a one. I hate women all of them.

Just chilling here before I take my gf out. Gonna bone and impregnate her tonight all night

I forgot it was that day. Thank god I'm not american

its a stab wound to the arm man, it hurts to even move. but thanks, that was motivating. I might try to get some done tomorrow if I can

My GF of 5 years dumped me today lmao

Look up ffs surgery bud

your boyfriend got a nosejob?

Gf is at work

I’m 27 the chick I thought I was gonna marry broke my heart, at my age there’s nothing but single moms and women about to hit the wall that are single for a reason (too busy riding the cc, alcoholic, mental problems, past abuse etc). I miss having constant sex and someone to cuddle with every once and awhile but not having to answer to anyone and being able to do whatever the fuck I want is pretty nice. Torn between wanting a relationship and not wanting to invest the effort in finding a good girl and making a relationship work maybe I deserve to be single for having a pretty misanthropic outlook on modern society.

Yep. More like removal of material from the brow as well but yeah, that's pretty much it

Watch Blue Valentine

Honestly? Every holiday that passes I find myself enjoying more and more the company of you pinheads

Cause I'm a manlet

I went on a date Monday. She wasn't bad, but I don't see a real future with her. Ironically we ran into my ex in the date, that was the first time I saw her in nearly 2 years. Brought up weird feels.

this
all of those faggots are ugly and skinny twinks

I think it's finally over for me user, I dont even know why I started this journey anymore. 4 years ago I was fat, ugly and a chronic underachiever. In these 4 years I have put myself through a lot working like a madman and am 70lbs lighter, have achieved 1/2/3/4 for reps and have a somewhat decent body along with a good degree and a good job.

but honestly it changed nothing, I spend so much time and work trying to be the best I can be but in the end I am on here alone. I went to the gym today to finally break a squat plateau that seems impossible for me and I felt great warming up until the very last warmup rep when I went to rack it and had a sharp pain in my lower back. Everything hurt and I had to cut my workout short, I am in bed right now and even just lying here hurts.

I pushed myself to go to the gym atleast 4 times a week no matter what goes on in my life. I was tired and felt weak these last 2 weeks but I pushed on and what do I get for it ? An injury and a bunch of shit. Why am I doing all this even in the end it is fucking pointless if I die tonight I have wasted the last 4 years working like a madman towards a dream that is never gonna get true...

nice roleplay

Because at 25 I don't even know how holding hands feel. I can pretend I don't care I'm alone on valentines day but it did get under my skin and my heart aches a bit. Even though I'm a weak-willed DYEL I come to Veeky Forums for inspiration and support when it's tough. It doesn't really matter if anyone reads my lame blogging, just writing about it makes me feel a little better.

I asked a girl out on monday, but with the logistic issues it's not looking good : she's in class, or I have an exam, or she's celebrating chinese new year, and now it's my best friend wants me to go with her on vacation on the same day... It sucks, I've been meaning to date her for 2 months and now I'm waiting for her to text me back so we can try to reschedule. I don't know if reminding myself none of my previous dates got me anywhere anyway is making me feel better or worse.

Hope you bros had a better day than me, all I had was my best friend and me texting each another happy valentines day wishes, which to be fair is better than previous years.