twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

projection

>insert blacked.com joke

>squatting
no thanks!

>diet fads.png
Why is this named like this?

because lifting is bread and butter

Thinking about running this. Think it would work with bench as well?

whites and I dont remember sorry

>sign up to my uni powerlifting club (that Isley also works out at)
>chatting with this ginger unit as i do so
>ask him if its true Isley is the 2nd strongest (like he told me he was)
>guy straightup laughs and says "yeah i bet he did tell you that"
>some other guy chimes in "sounds just like our Big Tasty alright"
>they both have a chuckle

howling
ISLEY; explain yourself

>Thinking about running this. Think it would work with bench as well?
You are not Damien Pezzuti.

She looks like a cheap prostitute

a1DL 2x2 + 4x5
a2GM 3x3
a3Dumbbell RDL 3x6
a4Lying leg curl 3x10

b1(Weighted) back extensions 3xF
b2Hanging leg raises 1x10
b3Planks 1x5

>adapting to the program
lmoa imagine being such a huge gde you don't get gains from your program since day 1

>3x3 GMs
Crikey

>no 'c'-excercices
2/10 not enough volume

There is an issue with 3x3 GM?

what do i start at for greyskull?

That's not how he trains.

5/3/1 or garagebro's conjugate.

damian puzziti changes his program every week dont listen to him

>squat volume the same as bench
brainlet.jpg

What are garagebros lifts now?

About 270/200/300

Redpill me on GB conjugate ™

Need a quick rundown son?

That is literally what he asked, yes

His programming will work up until a point, just like almost every program.
The point at which a given program stops working depends on a variety of factors some inherent to the program and some inherent to the person using the program.

ok listen we got the dynamic effort method max effort method and repetition effort method how do you build maximum strength? well you gotta train with maximum weights strength is measured in time you see its all physics i keep telling people you can not lift a heavy weight slow you can be lazy and lift light weights slow. listen we got the stongest guys in the world training at our gym and we do max effort every frikkin week, you say i you wanna do a meet next month i say lets do it next week and i could beat ur ass coz i do max effort every week you see its the law of accomodation and to reduce sheer on the joints you gotta rotate thru the exrecses you see we would do 3 boards press off chains and bands this week and do 2.5 board with reverse bands chains and reverse chains next week you see you gotta keep changing the stimilus you see put 5 lbs on your lift and go home people keep telling me all the time 5lbs a month is not much but 60lbs a year is alot you see the correlation if we got a 400lb squatter and he prs his reverse band zercher front squat with a dip belt by 5 lbs we know he prs his max back squat by 4 50 3x22 exacty 5.5 lbs

I always compared myself to him, although im natty and weigh 50lbs less than him. Also i go with the flow and have been lifting 2 years less. That 300DL is pretty sick though, i dont think i wanna work up to that ever.

Kind of sad ass bench for his training history though.

Why did I even ask. I will get coaching from a giant German powerlifter this week for the first time, he benches 250 RAW (kg yes). Ready to leave u faggots all behind.

Did you forget to rotate the lifts?

Quick rundown on garagebro?

>Rothschilds bow to garagebro
>In contact with aliens
>Possesses psychic-like abilities
>Controls raw conjugate training with an iron but fair fist
>Owns home gyms and garages globally
>Direct descendant of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Garagengrad will be be the first city)
>Owns 99% ofDNAediting research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be garagebro babies
>"Bro" said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of a bloated, bearded angel who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of endless pork and unprecedented back and tricep progress with him
>He owns Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Garagenbots inside you right now
>garagebro is in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the garagebro bunker in Wilkes land?
>He learned fluent training discussion in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with garagebro. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Garage
>garagebro is about 3 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, he is a timeless being existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know his ultimate plans yet. We hope he is benevolent beings.

>4 days
>lower dynamic
>upper dynamic
>lower max effort
>upper max effort
>In dynamix effort you do speed work with the main lift often also adding bands for example
>in max effort you well go to max effort with the main lift
>rotate the main lift on max effort every 2 weeks to a different excercise
>on big lifts volume is better got from high sets than reps (aka 12x3 and not 3x8)
REPETITION METHOD
>everyday is rep day
> high reps, low weight (relatively low atleast)
>you can use cables, bands, dumbbels, low % barbell movements
>literally hundreds of reps, do 2x20, 3x10, 2x50 for example
>lots of excercise variation
>100 reps of upperback and tris everyday

Kill me.

Thanks man. Actually thinking about trying this because I have a hard time finding motivation in the last weeks. Getting stronger, but it still is a hobby..

200kg is a sad ass bench??

I am a private hitman for hire, I have been employed by two "hitman services" on the dark net over the course of the last few years and a private military contractor sniper before that. As a sniper I was primarily tasked with specified target elimination. I am a professional and therefore will treat my clients with the upmost respect and will complete the job in coordination with the expectations required of me. My services are very vast, in order to find out what I offer you must contact me, the more information you supply on the target, the lesser the cost will be to you. I require payment made in Bitcoin, a small percentage will be paid up front to cover the cost of equipment, while the majority of the payment will be made once the assignment is complete. My area of operation is the United States of America, the cost per job varies widely on a number of factors, however I will eliminate any target regardless of gender or age, political figures excluded. Email me at [email protected], use only a deep web email address to contact me (NO GMAIL!!) if you do not have one, make one. Using a deepweb address ensures your safety and protects your identity. Privacy to myself and to my clients is my number one priority, asides from the successful completion of the assignment itself. Rest assured your identity will remain unknown to me and mine to you, pending that my payment is made in full once the job is completed.

instagram.com/p/BfJ5mpvFCbVKXajgTLa5TEI4qdXNY7Gm5V_sok0/

Blueshoes outsquats half of all plg trips?

For his training history

I don't see what in anyone's training history could make a 200kg benchpress sad.

Who are you and how long have you been on PLG? Normal people with drugs and bw like GB would be benching 225-270.

okay kiddo

This isn't half as funny as you think it is

okay kiddo

I'm having a dejavu here. I actually think I've posted this before.

haha ok raffy

I invented and popularised that meme. if you have used it you own me dividends kiddo

>5 (You)'s in 1 post
You are very generous today.

Are you okay with bitcoin?

>4 (You)s
damn

no. transfer 40% of your wilks to me by 2100GMT or else

You wouldn't need a stranger's wilks if you had bought the book, paid him, had sex and fucked yourself.

>43 (you)s for me
you're obsessed arent you

Will heavy lifting and eating a lot get rid of my skinnyfatness and wide child bearing hips?

no lol

no but we do have a position vacant for a skinny boy with wide hips in /plg/ if youre interested

How do I stop being skinny fat?

Eat bigger and do functional workouts.

Care to elaborate?

You realize that all top benchers in the IPF are probably on more gear than garage?
So if they bench like 10kg more than he does then that doesn't make his bench poor - it just makes it not top-notch.

I saw a video where Louie said I guy does speed work with DB floor press instead of banded/chained bench press. Any idea why would he completely take out the bench press off the program, even though it's only done once a week (not including variations)?

Also garagebro says "SS Bench" in the program, does that mean slingshot?

>SS bench
>Slingshot
Yes

do you use a training max or base percentages on your actual max? if training max do you use 90% or 95% of actual max.

I use training max at 90%

I use whatever the fuck I feel like on that day

No, it means safety squat bench.

Why is my life pain. Everything is going great, sauat finally going up, bench going great, a general positive trend in my lifts.

Now I get the flu or some shit and I'm bed ridden for the last 3 days. Fuck me. Benching tomorrow, hopefully everything is back on track.

>training max do you use 90% or 95% of actual max.
I use 90%, or even 85% for longer, more aggressive cycles.

I increase upper body lifts by 5 lb and lower body lift by 10 lb every 3 weeks, no excuses.

If any lift becomes too much to recover from, I deload it by 10 to 15%.

>no excuses
>lifting babbyw8

If it's the flu it's gonna take a couple of weeks to recover. It's particularly nasty this year. Also, powerlifting is a marathon. not a sprint. You aren't going to lose all your strength quickly. take care of yourself and enjoy this sport of decades not years.

>lifting babbyw8
My training max for deadlift is 510 lbs, but I pull 600. I wouldn't call myself anything more than average, but I also wouldn't consider it baby weight.

That's what I needed to know. As my actual maxes go up my training weight seems so much lighter than percentage of actual max, in my anxiety brain, I'm worried I'm not getting stronger. Overthinking it, but nevertheless.

I think that this mightve been my best louie post

I said 2nd best on wilks

Thanks. It's just powerlifting is the first sport I've taken seriously, and I really love seeing progress. I've only been at it for a few months, and I haven't missed a day in ages. Hate being so powerless.

>ve been my best louie post
I mean he's not wrong. We will never know if he's right, but we can't say he's wrong.

>I don't see what in anyone's training history could make a 200kg benchpress sa
Drugs

>he didnt kill himself yet

You mean like all top benchers in the IPF? That bench marginally more than that?
Wow, that really makes it totally "sad".

Projection

>leg extension - 100 reps
This is a tendinitis program

had a laser mole removal today and doc said don't exercise for 3 days

I mean wtf I don't even have stitches
any advice guys? Can I atleast squat and diddylift?

complex numbers are GAY!

It's 3 days dude why risk even a 0.000001% of possible complications whatever they may be.

I know man I guess I'm just dense since it's week 6 of my cutting and it's been doing great and now I'm fucking it up

If his sport isn't powerlifting or he needs a deload

A missed session or two won't impact a cut that badly, just chill.

what are your guys thoughts on deload weeks

find out how often you need one. I find I can train five weeks before I need a week off. You need to give your CNS and your joints (tendons and ligaments) a break. Just take the whole week off. If you are still a beginner, don't worry about it yet. You will know when you need one.

>what are your guys thoughts on deload weeks
Better to take planned steps backwards to keep taking strides forward.

Every 6 weeks, I take a deload week to reduce volume, and to plan any changes in accessory work.

tnx bro

>bench mainly close grip
>try out wide grip for first time
>shoulders feel iffy but bar flies off chest
so thats why yall bench wide

Depends on your program and it's like said, I found with TM I can go for 3 months before needing a deload, now that i'm doing memeburn I always take one after 4 weeks.

>body has decided that the ass crack is the best place to sweat first

This is a new kind of hell. A hell that involves thinking I've shit myself every other session.

>WAWTT
>WAWET
>WAWLTT
>WAWFT

lose weight fatass last time I sweat was during nam

I sweat at my toes shitloads otherwise i'm dry as a bone.

>WAWTT
DL 150kg 1x3 7x2 (tried hookgrip finished all sets very uncomfortable process)
T-rows 50kg 3x20
OHP 70kg 1x3 7x2
OHP 52.5 3x5
Ab wheel 3x10.
>WAWET
Just plain chicken sandwich
>WAWLTT
Dave tate vid I just find his vids fun

You're not trying hard enough, grandpa.

so you just take the whole week off gym-free?

oh god mystery anons starting his nightly shit posting time to go to the cool board before he shills some rpe meme programs

I've been lifting for ~6 months

Bench has gone from ~60kg to 115kg

Is this respectable?

no end your life

Depend on bw it's pretty respectable unless you're 140kg.