This true bros?

This true bros?

you know it is

nah its "no homo"

Hahahahahaha, yeah.

I am more gay now compared to when I didn't lift. I think about fucking the guys in the lockers even though I'm straight.

>If you go to the gym to stare at women in tight clothing then you're an evil mysoginist
>lol you're working out without women around? Faggot
Stop caring what other people think and improve yourself, every day.

This is the third time the exact topic has been posted on this board.

It is absolutely true that a Malaysian newspaper says going to the gym is a sign of being gay!

It's either ShareBlue shills that think all of Veeky Forums is /pol/ or it's /r/incel that won't stay in their /r9k/ containment board. Little of A, little of B.

>Malaysia being an authority on anything other than smelling like shit.

Who wants to migrate?

Na, I just think about getting a straight guy to have sex sometimes. I don't think that's gay, though.

Going to the gym is literally a mandatory pre-requesite to ever feeling a woman's touch.

Whereas any disgusting hairy fat faggot can fuck men.

It's quite the opposite.

Yes
Source: I'm gay

yes, it's inevitable

I DONT KNOW but i have this college friend, he was affeminate as fuck and i never cared about it, i even think he became friend of mine because he was gay and wanted my dick, but seriously i didnt care, we had a lot of bro moments and had a lot of fun together, but i think im felling in love with him, saturday he invited me to hang out and then sleep at his home

idk what do guys

Have fun with him if that's what you want.

This is true, however you just have to say "no homo" before entering and it nullifies the gayness

what if hes not gay and freaks out ? he never send signals of being homo

surprisingly accurate

wear basketball shorts with no underwear and start drinking together
easy

Well desu I never checked out other dudes till I started lifting. On the other hand, I've never thought of dudes sexually so I guess it's OK.

ok

i will kill you if this end bad

Be easy-going and wait for him to do a move then.
If he likes you he'll probably try something.

This.
There's a study that chestlets cite as evidence that poorer and hungrier people are more attracted to cowtits while the rich and satiated prefer dfc.
They sampled Malaysian men for the socioeconomic factor and surprise, the manlets preferred women with smaller chests.

It's an Islamic country.

>says Malaysian newspaper
/thread