What does Veeky Forums smoke?

What does Veeky Forums smoke?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3944281/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cocks ;)

dicks

pall mall greens yo. Best ciggies I ever had were the ones I rolled, bought the tobacco online in college (~10 years ago) and can't remember the fucking name

stoagies

>inb4 arnold smoking cigar image

I mix my weed and hash with tobacco

>I mix my weed and hash with tobacco
DUDE 420 BLAZE IT BRAH. kys faggot

I smoke cigars.
Cigarettes are for degenerates and women.

I vape. Used to tone in highschool but circumstances change. When it's legal I'll toke every weekend.

I snus instead because I like not having cancer and not smelling like shit

27s

The only correct answer

>Falling for the cancer meme
>Believing snus is safer regardless

end it right here my nigga

What is the point of smoking cigarettes? I don't mean to sound fedora, but I asked some of my friends (who work at about minimum wage) how much it costs them, and it's up to 300 dollars a month. I was just awestruck. You could put that money to so much better use

>I don't mean to sound fedora
then don't you faggot

Kodiak wintergreen, finish a can a day between 3-4 uses.

Tried snus, didn't like it at all.

Just waiting for cancer to strike me desu

Cigars are for Soyboys, and insecure Males. Real men smoke cigarettes and spit in the face of contemporary nu-male rhetoric

oi bobby, it's da british parlayment remindin us that ou hobbies be dangerous. Rememba to report ya kneighbors fa breakage of rules knaw

I'm glad a quit

>cancer
>meme

Im pretty sure menaquinone4 was just clowning on you stupid faggots

To be fair there's only a question of whether or not snus could cause gum/mouth cancer, and even if it does, the risk would be very low. Also, there was recently a huge study published which showed no link between snus and increased mortality. Obviously from a logical standpoint you're better off not snusing at all, but there's no doubt that snus is many, many, many times better for you than smoking.

penises faggot

Does vaping WEED cause cancer?

no, weed just causes autism

Fags

Who here /teamjuul/?

>killing your lung capacity
enjoy running out of breath faggot

Pff. Yolo, bitch

Winnie blues mayt

Natural American Spirit

>fitness
>smoking
pick one faggot

I miss the smell of cigarettes so bad. Nowadays it's only lowlifes that smoke them, so when you get a whiff of cigarette, you also get a whiff of sweat and shit. But I remember my grandparents big western house in Arizona as a kid. It was always immaculate, and the smell of cleaning supplies, wood furniture, the desert breeze, and cigarettes all mixed together to create the most comfy smell. They didn't even smoke anymore when I knew them, but my uncle still lived with them and smoked, and it was just enough to make it perfect.

My fuckin guy.

Thanks man, I've been smoking for years and this post has just made me decide to stop.

Realtalk though I smoke Dokha, it's an Arabic pipe tobacco that is processed very little ( as in sun-dried and lightly ground) then ground gently with a small amount of herbs for flavour. Tastes nice, only need to smoke a really small amount, the pipe (medwakh) has a filter and it gives even heavy smokers that headrush you get from ciggies.

I only smoke when I go out, so maybe 2 evenings in a month. I just buy some menthol shit and it's enough for me.
And I used to do this when I lived in Norway. Now it's been 6 months and feeling good, when I was at about a pack of ekstra stark snus a day

No.

>>killing your lung capacity

I've known many athletes who smoke. My tennis instructor used to smoke before her matches. She had Iron fucking lungs

and compare that to today's athletes who literally do everything in their capacity to have a minuscule advantage on their opponents
stupid fucking faggot
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3944281/

next blue, i quit again though. feeling much better. its hard when your parents smoke and theyre always around you. also idk if i can stop when im drinking.

>whats the point lol
>why don't you just stop
>just need willpower innit

Its a highly addictive drug mate. You literally cannot understand how hard it is to quit unless you smoke yourself.

you do just need willpower
t.quit cold turkey years ago with no effort

>it's up to 300 dollars a month
I barely pay 1/10 of that

third worlders need not apply

Yeah oral cancer is much better. Chicks really dig that hole-in-face look. Inbred.

It's like we don't see these pics enough on packs of cigarettes. Fuck off faggot.

Daily reminder that Marlboro is the only approved cigarette for men, and if you smoke menthol, get to the cardio machines like the twink you are.

rollies or dank

based
who else /longredmarlboro/ here

even though i don't smoke i've always liked those commercials

Smoking Marlboro red is the most based a Man can do

>hurr durr my tennis instructor used to smoke

Probably why that faggot wasn’t on tour and teaching dipshit kids how to hit a ball with a racket instead.

I smoked from 17yo to 20yo. Left it because of MMA. Cigarettes's taste is awful but I just miss smoking for some reason, it also makes you look cooler and calms anxiety

>not smoking luckies or gitanes
marlboro tastes like shit

looking cooler isn't enough of a reason to get cancer
also i fucking hate the smoke smell

Why are you so upset, user?

Been vaping everyday for two years

>inb4 haha faggot vaper

Then I switched to smoking cigarettes for a month and then I just quit cold turkey both vaping and cigs. It was easy, even with all my friends offering me a smoke. I also have ADD and some other brain fuck ups, so I should be easily addicted, but nope. No idea how quitting is so hard for some people.

Better gay than a smoker

Pic related my dude. I always get handed 72s when I try to buy these,always get weird looks from the cashier

Found the soyboys

I vape, fight me.

Smoking at all is soyboy-tier.

i have never seen a soyboy smoke in my entire life

who else here noticing a massive shift in the people that are smokers
when i was a kid all the smokers were the cool strong older kids
now the smokers are all soyboys and fags
all the well built people i know are all nonsmokers

Bout time you bois started smoking kreteks - opens up your lungs for that extra O2 and makes you smell nice.
Used to go through 1 10 pack a day - coffee and a kretek in the morning is so good.

all the literal faggots in my uni are smokers
not even joking or making this up

whatever i find on the ground

and marlboro blacks, sometimes american spirits

my nigga

I think cloves are illegal here in the US. I take it you live elsewhere?

aren't cloves a spice used in food?

if not for Marlboro I'd quit smoking

So boy =/= litterally faggot.

this is not true

newport non menthols because my local gas station had a clearance sale 6$ a box (minnesota btw)

literal faggots are always soyboys
while soyboys are not always literally faggots
simple maths nigger

real nigga

I am a literal faggot (fuck twinks) but am prolly more manly than yourr neckbeard ass

hhahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahah
hahahahahahahahahaha
go kys you disgusting sodomite
ahhahahahahahah

>$6 a box
>clearance sale

They're less than 5 dollars a pack in Florida

penetrating men is the most manly thing you can do

blu team six here.

juul is for plebians.

8-9 bucks here in MN fuck me

hahahahahahhahahahahaha
hhahahahahahhaahah
just kys you abhorrent mentally ill subhuman

enjoy your aids

clove cigarettes (kreteks)
I was doing some research about it because I wanted to buy some after someone let me try one. As far as I can tell by looking again just now, the import of clove cigarettes is illegal, but djarum gets around it by changing the wrapping and calling it a "cigar"
can op confirm? I wanna get some

Except it's not you absolute faggot.

why would you smoke cloves though?

home made ejuice
unironically of course
still get my nicotine and oral fixation with it.
Just get the numerous benefits of not smoking.
If im out on the prowl being social at a bar or some shit i wont bring my vape. Ill just bum cigs

i see you're a man of soy as well

Go into any liquor store in the U.S, they sell Djarum cloves like the ones in the pic.

Don't live in the USA, so can't confirm if you can get them there, but have seen them for sale online to the USA public so it seems you could still get them.

>vaping is for soyboys. Smoking cigarettes is for men