/tinder general/

/tinder general/
What do boyos? I want to show off my new biceps and my juicy glutes, but I'm usually such a sperg it's only bar sluts

Just say, maybe if you buy me ice cream

I want to ejaculate in your vagina (unprotected, of course.)

Considering getting a tinder, have no problems pulling without one but desu my boys and I don't take pictures of one another so all of my pics would be selfies; should I bother with it?

Looks like a hot bitch

Just dont fuck this up trying to act like a XD troll

Nothing to lose, but the girls there really aren't anything to shout about. Plus if your pics are below par not only will you get less matches but the ones you get will be less responsive. Save your self esteem or get good pics

dumb fucking faggot ask to go to her place. You're asking this ironically, right?

Post speedo pics

Solid, thanks.

Do you lads think ill get a lot of matches with My new Tinder pic?

I don't have any selfies, they're just blatant crops out of group photos. Even say that in the bio thing, I really don't care.

No one really cares because no one looks like who they are in photos. 90% chance she's going to be 15lbs heavier in person, so don't worry about whether your pics are decent or not.

Yes.

>just bee yourself

>Anton
beta name, dismissed 2/10

Cringe

Bitches love Mario Kart.

Shes gonna bail

>tfw married for 3 years
>never had a tinder in my life
what’s it like guys?

Old match. Already fucked her.

It's tinder, girls on there are flaky as fuck. Can't count how many times I've had girls on there agree to meet up, give me their number, then immediately ghost me when I text it to try to set something up.

Who won?

Decent if you're attractive enough. Low quality girls for the most part and they're all less attractive in person.

If you're unattractive it's not worth it. It'll just be depressing.

The day a tinder slut actually beats me at Mario Kart, I might actually consider dating her.

Like salty milk and coins

Good job securing a time and activity quickly.

Are emojis autistic? I always associate them with People of Crime and teenagers.

>Are emojis autistic
Yes.

i personally fucking hate emojis but im a guy so I'm not too sure

Post more boyz. I can live vicariously through you.
Can't even look at girls lmao

that emoji is so fucking cringe it hurt me, fuck

Emoji are autistic but one of the only ways to communicate on tinder without seeming like a brick wall. I personally never use them outside of dating apps.

>paying to see matches
Tf man

Most women are vapid whores and treat tinder as fleeting validation to compare matches. I'd say 1/10 actually try and hold a conversation or plan a meet up so that's why fucking with them is usually the better option.

What do you mean?
I think they're a necessary evil in this day and age.

They're a risk. Some people flat out consider them a mark against your intelligence.
It's tinder so you have to take the gamble.
Personally, I wouldn't have done it to this girl but who knows.

Inte i något universum user

I feel like this is a bot right, she just ignored your question and tried to fuck you, if she was into you shed respond to your first text because she respects you

Nah, she mentioned the speedo in my picture, and had a linked Instagram account with 200+ pictures. Probably just a sloot.

true.
I'm like a 6, I mainly just pull chubby 5's and normal sized 4's. I've been on my journey to Veeky Forumsizen status for about 7 months, good 6 months bulk put on 24 pounds, now cutting down 6, slightly more matches but only marginally better quality. Hopefully by summer I'll have a year of lifting and I'll be up to a 7.

>TL;DR only get on tinder if youre a 7+/10

Those aren't speedos, these are speedos.

Installed tinder yesterday got a few matches but it says i need to pay to see my matches so i deleted it

Yea tinder made me hate women 10x more and I even banged a few off of there and got plenty of matches. Most adopt a yassss slayyyy queen sassy bitch xdxd attitude because they saw some retarded posts of girls being cunts on someone’s insta feed. Here’s a pic of a nude I got from a mid 30’s milf, wish I had met up to fuck her the night she wanted to but maybe I saved myself from catching an std I hit her up months later and she asked who I was since she got a new phone and asked if we ever met up and did stuff claiming “she doesn’t do that anymore” lmao.

No that's just the tinder+ jew trick. You can still use it not paying anything, you just have 100 swipe limit a day. Only have to pay to change your location and unlimited swipe

Not autistic but soyboy tier. Some emojis occasionally is okay. I mostly use them ironically

>>and white.

You can get away with other races if you look normie enough and; you're attractive obviously

>r the night she wanted to but maybe I saved myself from catching an std I hit her up months later and she asked who I was since she got a new phone and asked if we ever met up and did stuff claiming “she doesn’t do that anymore” lmao.

oh she still does. lol

Good rule of thumb is to wait to see if they use them. If they use a lot go for it if you want. If they use them sparingly, do the same.

Like others said you almost need to use a couple to keep the conversation "colorful" and not come off as too boring.

>People of Crime
That sounds fucking awful, user. "Pickers of Cotton" is much better.

Hang on.
So she matched with you.
So thought you were attractive enough/interesting enough to fuck/talk to.
Proceeds to have the driest chat known to man.

Dam thank you for telling me rechecked got 2 matches, its hard finding sl00ts in germany for some reason

He was making fun of her for being a makeup cunt i dont think he wanted to smash

Added this pic to my Tinder profile. Reinforce my belief that it was a good idea.

Welcome to be being a whore

It wasnt

..oh

Anyone /bumble/ here?

I've did my time on Tinder and busted hella nuts but the quality of my matches is just so much better on this other app.

So out of sync with the world it's unreal lmao. Just seemed like she was being rude.
I'd try talking to these skanks about painting techniques for Warhammer or someshit.

A few girls might be interested but a much bigger number will be turned off by how douchey putting up this picture looks, I guarantee it.

You have a nice body I'll tell ya that, but it's all about "not even trying", you're showing off too much. Get a picture at the beach with friends or w/e

Pathetic

This

Your hamstrings need some work man

srsly im really getting fed up with this faggot and his tender postings, srsly fuck this mentally ill piece of shit.

Do something productive or fight for a good cause, like white empowerment.

It's kind of an ugly picture as well.

Bruh... After "when ya wanna" you should have TOLD HER time and place

>going to grad school
>wants somebody to make her a stay at home mom in 10 years

Women on dating apps are low-hanging fruit, put your gains first and be open to meeting women in person but don't bother using these apps seriously.

Believe me I know, I’m sure I could’ve talked her into it but her having to ask who I was and if we ever did stuff completely put me off. Who knows how many random dudes she let dump a load in her or any tinder roastie for that matter. Can you imagine having unlimited dick and validation on tap like that as a female?

>!
you already lost there, faggot

try this one out next time boys ;^)

This just happened about two hours ago.

We're all gonna make it bros.

This desu. In the time it takes her to make up her mind some guy is already inside her.

would work on grindr, but def not on tinder with women. Women are looking for chads who have both the face and the body, or just the face, women just want somebody that doesn't come off as nerdy/creepy/dorky/cucky/niceguy etc.

Also chads are doing all the fucking on tinder, there no place for average or even above average looking men on tinder unless they're flossing wealth.

When will you non chads learn?

>matched with girl
>chat
>ask her out
>she says yes
>ask for her number so we can text outside of Tinder
>no response

What the fuck.

Yes brother. Join the fourth Reich and prepare for the upcoming war

Wtf is this boring deep shit. Just make some small talk. You're the problem here desu

Turn her down, keep the suspense up

I mean, that's just part of the game I guess. If you want to do this you have to wrap it and enjoy the ride. You can still get the herp and genital warts, but oh well.

ANUUU CHEEKI BREEKI

>>Women are looking for chads who have both the face and the body
I feel this is too simplistic. Women as far as I can tell aren't looking at the details but the presentation. If you look like her image of a cool guy she learned from watching tv.

+1

She wants to see you in speeds which implies sex. Like she wants to get right to it. You want to take her out to eat ice cream? Bruh...

>st happened about two hours ago.
>
>We're all gonna make it bros.
be careful you might have a gf tomorrow.

Tinder is so fucking frustrating, I manage to get hot matches but I am to much of a sperg to get a conversation going.

when a man plays hard to get in the face of super obvious advances and doesnt instantly go full unga bunga me sex mode women kind of implode and completely submit. this user knows what he's doing, trust me

What the fuck you think was gonna happen? You actually believe it's just this easy to get pussy out of the blue without no status(whether it be social status or good carer)? You actually think the supply and demand between the sexes is equal? How fucking dull are you guys?Of course there will be abutments of men with their dicks ready while(ultra hypersaturation) while ever girl that's down to fuck will get to pic any man she wants(considering she's average looking) and it will defiantly be a chad or an giga normie, utlra hyper demand of pussy.

Tinder for males is a fucking meat grinder, were 8 % of men do all the fucking.

she wants the d so bad

u kno wat 2 do famalay

She's gorgeous too. Looks like Ivanka Trump. I'm not averse to this.

You should try anyway because 19 times out of 20 they won't even give you a
lol

in the future just drop your # and wait for them to text you, if they ain't interested they ain't interested move on

Just made tinder 2hrs ago and swiped maybe a dozen lefts, when can I expect results? I avoided girls way out of my league or who are too rich, surely the 7/10s arent so picky?

Did I fuck up by putting this on my profile? Its my first time on tinder, had it roughly 9 hours and have 3 matches.

Girls hate selfies. Despite using them almost exclusively

Never gonna make it.
Always gonna take it.

Why keep a conversation going and say yes to a date then?

yes

the formula is:
picture with friends
picture of just you
picture of you on beach or hiking (shirt off)
picture of/with dog
picture with girl

FUCK what do I do

A little try hard with the flexing being the center of the pic but what do I know?

How do you guys deal with the chuck being overweight or maybe uglier than implied by the pictures when you meet up? Going out tonight with one but am having a hard time telling how accurate the pictures are. Do you all just grin and bear the date or walk out?

Unbelievablely autistic