Why are blacks so aesthetics ?

why are blacks so aesthetics ?

They're all captains.

w2c swimsuit?

I'm black and that guy doesn't look very aesthetic to me.

Post pic of you bb

IM black and look like shit. Trying to get out of dyel

How long have you been working out?

This is the first time i see a black with body hair Lol

Nice hair btw

Body and lifting tats ?

your pecs are lookin pretty pecs

If you cut a bit, you'll be aesthetic as fuck

chicken legs

He looks like a six packed emaciated child with a bloated stomach. His stomach may as well be a turtle shell.

stop grabbing your dick monkey

In that picture about 2 weeks. I’ll work out 3/4 months then stop for 5 because of university. This time I ain’t stopping though

You'll gain most of what you lost back pretty quickly because your body has already created the muscle fibers. Stick with it for like 6 months you'll definitely have a good aesthetic

You can tell a lot about a man by whats written on his dick. Like how many guys he's fucked.

Wayyyy too small to cut

THanks bruh
I can’t grow facial hair though feels bad
Stats low as hell man I ain’t consistent

selectively bred for slavery, basically genetic frauds

They were bred that way throughout slavery.

Veeky Forums is a /pol/ subsidiary, get out!

that nigger looks like he has never stepped foot in a gym

>this retarded argument again

huge myth. White people who think black people are “more athletic” just have penis insecurity issues. They’re not any more or less athletic than white people.

The whole concept is fucking retarded. Slavery was all about bodies, quantity over quality. Slaveowners wanted slaves fucking whomever they want whenever they wanted so they would turn out more children to enslave. It wouldnt have been in their interests to do dumb eugenic shit, especially considering understanding of heredity and genetics was limited during the slavery era anyway. On the origin of species wasnt even published until 1859 you fucking mongoloids.

you just have higher standards.

>dark skin makes u lookk more cut
more blacks are mesomorphs while whites are endomorplhs to survive cold ass europe

>cant even construct a proper banana hammock
The absolute state of Africa.

Their body aesthetics balance out their facial aesthetics

hed still beat up /pol/ an make em cry

>
could be better but good enough to pound white puss though

it looks like he’s wearing 2 pairs of women’s panties under a sumo thong

how do they look like that? training from child? any wrestlers here to tell us what a wrestlers training looks like?

Nice hairline.

niggers were a mistake

Black skin accentuates any cuts more, which is why bbrs tan

t. blacmon

what a waste

You look better than the dude in the OP.

Less brain matter allows for more muscle mass.

Low body fat caused by malnutrition since birth.

Most of wrestlers are ottermodes though.
Wrestlers just ‘look’ muscular because we do INSANE amount of cardio so we’re shredded year round.

Like, you’re not gonna have enough energy to do bb-type routine with 3 types of curls /pec shit after 3 hours of DAILY wrestling practice

t. Wrestled througg midfle/high school and switched to sub wrestling/no gi bjj since uni

Ffs not all blacks are the same. West Africans are built big and strong for example but East Africans are skinny shorter.

Middle eastern men aren’t black either tho.

dubs, but nah

Edgy

Lol!!!!!!! xD

Cope

epigenetics bro