Crypto is here to stay

Crypto is here to stay.

If you're interested in crypto currency, I'm giving a quick rundown.

For one, you'll need to use coinbase or gemini to buy ethereum or bitcoin. the process is time consuming but if you have a credit card, you can buy it quicker.

I signed up for both and coinbase was way faster. It took my gemini account about 4 weeks before I could access btc or eth.

On coinbase you go to "BUY SELL" to buy ethereum or bitcoin. You can use a credit card and purchase instantly. Your "accounts" page to access your wallets. there you can SEND ethereum.

you can send to Binance (my favorite exchange) you should always do your own reading but binance is very safe. alt coins are on binance - you’ve probably heard of ripple, tron etc.
bitcoin.

Please use my ref code when signing up for binance. 16103020
sixteen, ten, thirty, twenty.

Enable 2fa on binance. be safe with your money.

once you have a binance account you can deposit ethereum or bitcoin and trade for alt coins.

I personally am invested in LINK.

Two days ago, it was 51 cents. I put $600 dollars into it. Right now it's worth 54 cents. and still about 80 cents below it's all time high. I see it passing all time high within a couple weeks then skyrocketing.

Bitcoin shit the bed a few weeks ago but now it's stabilized. good chance for a large bull run. also the perfect chance to GET IN.

You should always do your own reading. The more you know about a project, the more likely you are to not panic when the corrections hit.

Crypto is volatile, it cant just skyrocket to a billion dollars. It's still very early though.

If you decide to hop off the ride, you can trade link back for ethereum. Then send ethereum to coinbase. On coinbase you can sell eth for USD. Then deposit that through paypal or into your bank account.

I'd recommend holding out for a year. but for those who want to take profits, go for it.

Any questions, please feel free to ask.

Cheers & good luck anons.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VptsprY6qPI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

shoo shoo linkcuck

>muh decentalized oracle problem

Enjoy your ban

I'm not here to shill anything. just giving my honest position and knowledge.

also; this went down today in congress: youtube.com/watch?v=VptsprY6qPI

Literally kill yourself for deciding to shill your referral code on another board. I've never seen a bigger Pajeet post. Please do everyone a favor and kill yourself.

>not here to share anything
>posting Veeky Forums shit in Veeky Forums
>posts referral code

fuck right off

You know what I find kind of interesting about cryptocurrencies.

The reason it became as successful as it did was because of all the people trying to invest in the bubble it became incredibly volatile with it's value fluctuating rapidly. Because of this volatility it was rejected by more and more online companies until it could only be spent in a small handful of places, thus rendering it almost worthless.

In essence, it was killed by it's own success.

Anyway, fuck you OP, I hope you lose all your savings and get banned.

>stinky linkies

Wrong board.

Imagine a coin so shit that you have to go onto other boards to beg people to buy it.

I'm too scared to invest in cryptocurrencies, it might hurt my gains

SERIOUS QUESTION

why are so many Veeky Forums posts getting posted to Veeky Forums lately?
It's been happening for at least a month.
Is there some "auto post" browser extension or script that people are using that maps Veeky Forums to Veeky Forums on accident?

MOOOOODS

the same thing is happening in biz. Panzerjager posts there all the time

t. Veeky Forums Veeky Forumsisrae/lit/e

I was about to say the opposite.
Panzerjager keeps accidentally posting to Veeky Forums when we all want him to stay in Veeky Forums

Because bro culture. 3 things modern bros do: they lift, they invest in crypto and they play fortnite with their bros.

Well done Rajeev.

hes fine as long as he stays in his containment /plg/ thread

Fuck your code and your shitty post poorfag

Just so everyone knows this "Link" OP is invested in is chainlink. It is one of the biggest exit scams in crypto. The team raised 32million dollars and distributed these "Link" tokens in return. There hasn't been an update since Nov. 5, 2017 (twitter.com/Smart_Contract). They took 32 million and left these bagholders with "Link" who they are trying to unload on ususpecting new consumers.

fuck off back to biz

MODS

which he hasn't been staying in lately

btc crashed badly and bought a whole bunch of coins down with it. Now these faggots are desperately trying to sell but there's no one buying. If they can get more people into the market, there's more opportunity to unload their worthless coins.,

MODS please
this faggot coin belongs in Veeky Forums with other faggot coins

stinky linky