Do you ever mog people in your day to day life? What type of mogging do you give people?

Do you ever mog people in your day to day life? What type of mogging do you give people?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Academi
youtube.com/watch?v=R1QL1MmyMhQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What the fuck does this word mean?

>Do you ever mog people in your day to day life? What type of mogging do you give people?
no i'm 6'2 8/10, my best friend is 6'4 10/10, so i spend most of my time out looking inferior

make out (with) guys

Zuckerberg is getting mogged here

Skull mog

>skull-lets
amirite

The guy is worth $72 Billion.

>Do you ever mog people in your day to day life?
Yes
>What type of mogging do you give people?
I mog people just by existing

and could be killed in one swipe of that giants hand with no warning.

zuck the cuck

You see that look on his face?
He'd give up all of it, his entire empire, just to be that Aryan Chad.

how tall are these people
>tfw 5'10 and fearing the worst
this picture fills me with dread

>skull mog
>neck pill
>bloatmax
ultimate Veeky Forums-pill

yeah i'd imagine about that and last one 6'3-6'4

He could literally hire Blackwater to do black ops for him.

Fampai Blackwater doesn't even exist anymore, and PMCs have been declining since the late 2000s.
They're glorified security guards, if they weren't the UN would be on them like the white on rice.

Jesus, that guy is beautiful.

Face is a bit too round despite being low bodyfat. He only won the height and frame lottery.

in that moment there is no hiring anyone.
swing arm, dead zuck.
not that I'm advocating senseless violence, but rich people are only as powerful as their bodies.
they're just as vulnerable as everyone else and their fortune can be taken away by a nobody if he has the will to do so.

>Blackwater
tsh fuck off, just because they changed name doesn't mean that they don't exist anymore.

I doubt any girls will ever say "mmmm, dunno, his face is kinda round"

>elbows too pointy 2/10
seriously though he actually pulls off a cowboy hat

What universe do you live in.

>t. teenage Navy SEAL wannabe who has absolutely no idea what he's talking about

Fuck off.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Academi

Justin beiber walks toward store entrance.
hobo standing there with knife in pocket.
stabs him right in front of his bodyguards.
gets shot but the job is done.

most stuff like this is too quick to even notice before it's already happened.

nah

just like anyones 9 year old little sister or daughter can walk into the kitchen, grab a knife and kill her father or mother without much effort.
anyone can kill anyone, especially with a gun.

Have you ever seen how bodyguards operate? Professional ones.

youtube.com/watch?v=R1QL1MmyMhQ

ok then
beiber has superhuman bodyguards that can anticipate the future
hobo with a pistol shoots him from a window 10 feet away.
wow that was hard

You have to grow up.

are you trying to argue that a bodyguard can prevent you from dying from an unanticipated attack?
please say you are.

Is that Taylor Lautner wearing the CA hat?

and before you answer that.
the presidents big events are nothing like a celebrity like zuck walking around.

buildings are emptied, guards are placed on every floor, cameras are tapped into.
everything is completely different for predetermined events.

Do you know how many people have tried to kill bieber? It's probably in the triple digits. real life =/= your fantasy like that

oh Lord you are.
you really think a simple inconspicuous man sitting in a chair can't just calmly decide to shoot you.
you are so naive

rich people are only as powerful as their bodies.
Brainlet of the day, folks.

>moving the goalposts

>at uni gym
>going to get a drink at the waterfountain
>NYR DYEL filling up water bottle
>stand next to him and look him
>he only fills it 1/2 way
>repeat multiple times with different people
MOGGED

Considering yourself "mogged" or thinking anyone "mogs" someone else is the clearest way to know that you're not making it.

Try to better yourself on all levels, even physically, but don't try and fool yourself that looks are that important for men.

and yet 99% of celebrities go on safe and sound

>rich people are impervious to bullets.
tell that to jfk or any other president/prime minister who has been assassinated under the most secure situations.
being killed by a bystander while walking down the street, while unlikely, is not something you can prevent

You're just being a jerk. People used to do that to me when I first started going to the gym

yea, most people don't have the desire to just go out and kill someone, especially considering doing so risks their quality of life, ie prison

the next time you walk by someone in a store.
ask yourself what you could have done to prevent that guy from shooting you in the back after you two passed eachother.
probably nothing

Dude, read some fucking history on Hitler. Do that before you ever post here again.

Also, JFK is a conspiracy for a reason. Jack Ruby, etc, etc.

They left on their own free will, I didn't even say anything

an uber driver was killed by a 14 year old girl wielding a machete not too long ago.
that's certainly not normal but is testament to the fact that we are extremely vulnerable every day

It’s much meaner with females

>bubba, christopher, chong and chad

We were talking about Mark Zuckerberg, not a taxi driver. You keep doing this smdh.

you really have no counter arguments.
just
>no it's not, nuh uh.

I have already given you way too many (You)s.

what did that picture with zuck look like to you?
looked like a small zuck in the center of 6 or 7 large men.
are you telling me if he wanted to he could come out of that alive if one or all of them decided to stab, shoot, or punch him?

None of them would ever do that. You're not living in this world. Grow the hell up. Power, social dynamics, etc, you're leaving so many things outside the equation.

>w-will you impregnate my asian waifu?

left < middle < right

this is the order of mogging in this pic

my original point was that anyone can kill anyone.
you said nuh uh

Can't really mog on mightymouse

it really isn't, cause short girls are qt.

I think it's sort of an odd comfort for people who feel unsuccessful or unimportant that there's a small chance something catastrophic could happen to those with power and influence. Something that nobody could foresee or control

see I never use ad hominem (use it every day), but you're mildly dumb.

Until they get lost in their friend’s cleavage

A chinkmogging, against Gandy no less
Impressive, very nice

I was thinking Squinty Sam instead of Chong

>rich people are only as powerful as their bodies
Those basketball guys are just as powerful as Jeff Bezos? First we have to define power. What is power?

not following what you're trying to say here
the weak should fear the strong

the definition in this sense is sort of dynamic.
the basketball players are more powerful in the literal sense
bezos has more power over money, meaning command or authority.

in a situation like this, bezos version of power is sort of useless if it comes to one of the more physically powerful wanting to harm him.
unless he has a gun and sees the attack coming, then bezos still isn't more physically powerful but he is smarter

unless the power of a bullet equates to a higher number than a large man's physical attack, idk the stats on a bullet being fired so no clue but in that case then bezos is more powerful

You said a bunch of stuff that had nothing to do with my original posts.

I think what you're trying to say is that people can be fragile. When people here use the word mog which derives from amog, they're referring to men & women having ''better'' physical features than other men & women. Like, ''David Gandy's jawline, hairline, whatever, mogs the shit out of that other guy'', ''Shaq heightmogs them'', etc, etc.

If they both sat at home and declared war on each other, who do you think would win 1000 out of 1000 times?

And guess which one is the champion

my first post basically said people are fragile.
>and could be killed with one swipe of the giants arm

see
>in a situation like this

bezos would rek Aryan Chad in the terms you described here though

All his buddies would help Zuck before he manage to kill him.

you can literally die from a single punch even if you are average size being punched by another average sized man.
do you think zuck could survive a punch from a giant?
just look at zucks tits poking through his shirt.
I bet his bones are weak as fuck

>do you think zuck could survive a punch from a giant?
>
This is why I have a hard time taking you seriously. Just because he is tall, doesn't mean that he know how to punch or that he is strong. Also, the human skull is designed to protect you against relatively hard hits, amongst other things. I think Mayweather could punch him right in the face and he'd survive.

I'm done arguing with you.

Yeah go look up his 72 billion dollar wife.

do a quick 30 second Google search.
might influence your decision if you ever come to the point of possibly punching someone.
many many people die from a single punch from untrained men, even from teenagers

Probably outliers.

>black pill comics
God these comics reek of virgin rage, but they are fucking hilarious

groce

Sir this is a Christian website

The little nigger with the cauliflower ears probably.

boobmogging

so is Demetrious Johnson black then? his name sounds black but his face sort of doesnt

kek toilet girls be getting paid

Is that Tinie Tempah?

Who? Sounds Greek.

>mfw emiratis are so rich they've progressed beyond designated shitting streets and now have designated shitting sluts

I think you nailed it. It's like an odd power fantasy.

what color is the redpillcomics guy? he seems to really hate asian women, but also posts hilarious shit like this