I just wanna smash brehs

i just wanna smash brehs

fuck

i thought lifting was the cure

Other urls found in this thread:

bubblebumbutt.tumblr.com/archive
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's the cure for giving a shit

Assuming you're not uggo tinder is guaranteed pussy if you know the formula. You won't be finding any 10/10s or meaningful relationships but if sex is literally all you want you'll find it.

>''have you ever heard the tales of Tyson Ballou the great''

Not OP, but what is this formula you speak of?

5 step program to success:

1. stop overthinking
2. try to be natural in conversations, try to stay on more normie topics until she either opens up about her own autism or if she doesn't then just keep it normie
3. lift and looksmax but remember 1. and don't overthink and go into lookism-cel mode
4. go out and maybe start with females you already know
5. stop giving so much shit about having women that it overtakes your life. There's other things out there

Pic of you doing something like hiking, and if you've got the physique be shirtless. Pic of you hanging out with more than 4 friends. Pic of you with a dog or cat. And a pic of you doing something interesting that others might not do. For instance, I'm in the military and use a pic of me in front of a jet. Most people can't do that, so it is unique.

No one ever actually makes it.

breh

why 4 tho?

this a guy

4 is the minimum. If you wanna fill 6 go for it. Just make sure they are a strong 6.

Mm yes delicious

would you smash Veeky Forums?

thats a guy deadass

women aren't attracted to gymcels.
>Height, Face, Frame.
>Lifting wont make you taller than 5'6
>Lifting wont make your oneitis love you.
Face it Veeky Forums lifting is your cope.

> face it
> implying there haven’t been threads admitting to this proudly

Spotted the newfag

"y-you're a n-newfag"

My god, imagine the smell

You're still emitting a beta secretion of desperation. A woman subconsciously still sees you as a 5'10" goblin.

>implying that 5'4 roasties can tell a difference between 5'10 kings and 6'0 kings

sauce

Don't fuck with AlphaDestiny. He PR's on big black asses.

bubblebumbutt.tumblr.com/archive

>5'10 kings
Umm, what, sweetie?

Brah, we need to stop being women trying to put each other down like crabs in a bucket. That shit is feminine as fuck

>try to be natural in conversations

1. Have normal cocky funny responses to shit. Don't be a dick, but playful scolding and gentle funny pushback to shit she'll pull is great.

2. Have interesting shit lined up that'll be interesting to thots. Did you know a dog was just trying to run for governor of Kansas? Boom. Instant amusement and shit.

Dude we're being honest here. We aren't going to cockblock you for being a manlet (unless she's fine)

no tell me

The first part is good but if you're talking to a thot just ask them about themselves, it makes them think you care about knowing them and makes the conversation easy

This right here.

This. People love talking about themselves.

Helpful side note. After spending the month both dating and interviewing for a new job, I can safely say the two are an identical skill. Essentially learn to sell yourself socially. Learn that and you can get any job/date.

But I'm 6 even and my oneitis got fat over time.

where did the rest of the body go

It asstrophied.

NOFAP DAY 5 FUCK

How the FUCK do you go out in public like that.

>tfw hitler was right

Meh, I just have a pic of my face, a shirtless selfie, a pic with some friends, and a pic of me flexing while wearing women's lingerie. Works great. No bio either. If you look good women will like you either way, this make yourself interesting shit won't change much. I actually score more matches with hotter chicks now by adding that shirtless pic than I did before when I had more varied pics and a thought out bio. Girls on tinder are sluts, so treat them as such.

Sadly, I just got a 10/10 would wife gf, so I'm ghosting the chicks who text me.

>horny
>fuck for hours
there you are wrong, its
>cum in seconds

sho flexin pic no homo

also waifu

>not being so horny that you cum and have no refractory period and keep fucking

based sniff posters

>mfw the state of western women
tbqh it's sad brehs

im gonna need all my strength for this one

*inhales*

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

based sniff poster

Goebbels is the spitting image of the degenerated 20th century European this image is an infinite self-own

I’ve seen some of the worst looking dudes with girls ether way. Anybody can get a girl if they actually put in the effort and try which I guarantee you aren’t doing. You being jacked though will raise the odds tremendously. Don’t stop hitting the gym just work on your other problem of not putting yourself out there.

he has a personality disorder and is exaggerating, she is probably an 8/10. he is probably tall and has low standards
they live in a totally different universe from us user, its not at all the same. being an attractive woman and being an average looking male or even a decent looking male are totally different human conditions. the idea we are equal or that we can understand one another is a pernicious LIE

based sniff poster

What eldrich abomination allowed this boy to have such feminine hips? Surely it is a plot to turn me gay and steal my gains.

based sniff poster

kek

based sniff poster

Go back to misc

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*SNIFFFFFFFFFFFFF*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH