Social Anxiety (Valentines Day edition)

>be me, 6'4" and 232bs
>achieve good aesthetics after 9 months of lifting
>still autistic around girls because of my first breakup 3 years ago in High School
>girls always mirin' me and are very nice to me recently cus of the gains, and probably because I'm tall, but I never do anything cus I get severe anxiety (again due to my breakup ptsd)

TODAY:
>walking to class on my college campus
>cute 9/10 blonde girl intercepts me and she's carrying a bunch of single roses
>it becomes extremely hot all of a sudden (anxiety hits)
>"Hi user! We're raising money for blah blah blah, would you like to buy a rose?"
>Struggle hard to force out my words coherently, but succesfully say "Oh, sorry, I don't have a valentine."
>she pauses for 3 seconds
>smiles
>she says, "well, maybe you can get one for me today" and starts blushing
>anxiety hits me even harder
>All I say is "sorry" and walk away fast
>almost had a heart attack

How do I fix myself bros? It's becoming a problem and I'm living in a constant state of insecurity nowadays despite being aesthetic and 6'3".

typo at the end

6'4"*

>be me
>wake up
>go to gym
>go home
>stay home

Quite a predicament

GOOD FORM PUPPER

The question is, was she serious or was she just trying to sell you a rose?

fuck that dog is cute
good form, pupper

GOOD FORM PUPPER

Same. Except add class and I workout at home

I think she was serious because of the pause

Plus its only like $1 i don't think she'd do it just to gain $1

dont focus so much on the fact that shes hot. Follow the convo like socializing with anyone else. When she offered you to buy the rose would you just buy it for her and that it? Dont let your head get up in the clouds, because practically the situation stays on the ground . Get me?

it's hard user

I get very anxious but i dont want to visit a shrink so they give me meme pills that I become depedent on so the legal drug dealers (big pharma) can make money off me being hooked

op is a heartbreaker

So do you only experience anxiety when talking to hot females, or do you actually have a bad case of anxiety where you can't leave the house and shit?

This right here, every hot chick that I converse with that gives me anxiety I stare at their forehead, un-focus my eyes and pretend I'm talking to a fattie. Works like a charm.

>anxiety
fuck off with your retarded made up jew mind magic cunt

I agree. OP, it sounds like you're over thinking it. What's your IQ? I'm like you and it took me a while to get the confidence to stare at people straight in the eyes while taking me time to formulate my words. Just approach any situation the same.
Also, go see a therapist about your breakup. If it was so long ago and you feel like It's holding you back, you really should work through those emotions. A therapist can help you do that and see things differently.

Don’t worry user, you would have been cucked and mogged by Chad

good form, pupper

Roasts do anything for $1

Post picture or fake

good form, pupper

Try working on Tinder with off campus people. You'll get decent matches with decent pics and have time to compose responses. Also you won't be with peers so you don't have to worry about something bad haunting you.

Don't aim for major hotties initially, just 6.5/10s that you can look at. Basically the idea is to be with people that aren't hideous but aren't intimidating. The idea is to be in a state where you're willing to say whatever the fuck you feel like and then get comfortable taking risks.

Good form, pupper

This

good form, pupper

GOOD FORM, PUPPER

"good form, pupper"

good form, pupper

+1 for therapist. Go to a psychologist, not psychiatrist, they're not about giving pills (as in, they cannot prescribe them). Especially if you can find someone who does Cognitive bihevioral therapy, that does wonders for anxiety. And, as another user said, if you're still that hung up on the breakup and it's holding you back, you have some issues to work through there as well.

good form, pupper

good form, pupper

good form, pupper

Thats so alpha though

Goof form, pupper!

good form, pupper

Good form, cute pupper

good form, pupper

good form, pupper

good form, pupper

good form, pupper

that is a cute lil pup. i love it.

good form, pupper

good form, pupper

>buy the rose
>give her
>she walks aways with the money and your rose

That's how I imagine myself on this situation

>be me
>think I need to have slayer eyes to look cool
>everyone thinks I'm some mean motherfucker
>everyone gets intimidated or apologizes immediately
>realize I'm fucking up with people
>hold my eyes more open
>everyone likes me more now
>girls get flustered and smile at me all the time now

Open your eyes fellas

good form, pupper

not a fucking beagle stupid cunt

Yeah dude I had also had a breakup that hit me really hard about 3 years ago. I think I just fucking hate women now.
>Was at the gym before, there's like 5 people there. cute little blonde with beautiful juicy ass flocking around me doing her little memexercises
>showing me her ass, clearly wants me to talk to her.
>ignore her as hard as possible, angrily hit a front squat PR
>continue ignoring
>she leaves

WHY I DO DIS??

good form, pupper

good form, pupper

You know hooded eyes are genetic right? Don't tell me you were literally squinting 24/7 to get them?

Good form pupper

GOOOODD FORM PUPPER

She was just trying to get you to buy her dumb roses, she didn't want to be your valentine.

She would have just lobbed the rose back in the pile with the others to guilt lonely guys into buying their crap

good form, pupper

good form, pupper