Why the fuck do people care about being manlets?

I'm barely more than 5'7 (172 cm or so), and I couldn't care less. Why do betas bitch about their height on here?

[spoiler]The taller you are, the more seriously you're taken in society[/spoiler]

Nah
(5,7)

A Bitch rejected me for being short in middle school.

Thats where it all began

Daily reminder that if you're under 6ft you're automatically a beta.

Idk about you OP but I'd love to be 6'1-2 just to have a more aesthetic body.
I have never been called short in my life tho, I'm 5'9 and I live in a shithole thirdworld country, where people 6ft+ are very rare.

I was never self-conscious of my height until I came here. Most people back in school were around the same height as me, but now I'm always comparing myself to everyone else when I'm out in public.

6'2 DYEL reporting in. Being tall is great but I see Stacy with well dressed Raj and Chang on a regular basis. Height is only good for fighting manlets and shooting hoops.

I'd like to be 6'3, also. But it really doesn't matter much to me.

Can't tell if serious or just Veeky Forums.

6'3 here and even with mental attitude towards others I fucc'd at 14 so here's that, attention

Muscles build slow as shit on me but I can easily go around with eating 3500+ kcal and no excercise and don't gain weight, it'd be fun to have a gf of similliar height but the grill I like is just 5'8, don't mind it tho

Its an american obsession

5'10 here, but I'm always mistaken for being 6ft... after I correct girls they always say it must be how I present myself... whatever that means.

Because height is a positive. And having anything positive is always better than not. Go look outside. 98% people are fucking ugly to average. Most people want to be desirable in some way, and most people aren't pretty or handsome. So guys love having height because they know that at least they have one aspect that people will find desirable. Havinv said that being handsome is really the only thing that matters. Being good looking makes you better than the vast majority of people out there. Look how many women love those two midgets actors, zac efron and that Jon snow guy. Women will settle for a manlet if he has a pretty face. Now if you have a pretty face and are tall, then you are pretty much a demigod. The only people more desirable than you are Tall, handsome and have a monster dick.

The best people in the world are Short

5’9

Yeah, except it's not as cartoonish-tier of a fact as Veeky Forums would like it to be. Usually people don't care aobut your height at all, and if they do it's usually pricks or sluts. And this is coming from a 5'2 guy. Anything above 5'7 should be fine.

>Being below 6ft in the first-world in 2018

>The Big GuyTM is 5'9 just like me

We're all gonna be big guys and make it.

It's a meme bro don't overthink it

I'm 6'1 and would kill for 3 more inches

Just about every guy I heightmog it's only by an inch or two, the deviation for heights is very small. I want to actually feel bigger than people, which muscle alone can't do

because girls these days are 5'8

It's the mutts, I think. They seem to be really obsessed with height for some reason.

Fucking this

5'7 handsome here, i get much more girls than my tall friends with average face

>t. beta desperate to weed out competition

This really did give me a raging erection! Tragic!

I'm 5'11". Everyone thought I was 5'10", but now they think I'm 6' after cutting my hair and lifting. Really makes you think

because it matters dude, no matter how much money you have if you don’t have a woman 100% loyal to you who will birth good lookin kids, you can get cucked easy by any good looking tall guy. women are fucking retarded liars and will turn on you quickly

Just one girl but my gf hates skinny lanklet proportions. She talks a lot of shit on how weak tall guys look, says it's sad how they have to tell people that they lift. I call her a manlet with gyno sometimes and she calls me a lanklet when she has to move my car seat forward to drive.
>t. 5'7

>Believing what women say...

Did people back then think Napoleon was a joke?

No because he was avarage height, maybe even slightly above for his time. The "Napoleon was a Manlet" is a meme

5'11
But my gf 5'2, I think she likes the height difference lol

Being that tall will fuck up your proportions. Being short is great to be wide

From the way she fucked me last night, I've got exactly zero doubts to her preferences. Believe whatever you like though if it makes you feel better.

Napoleon wasn't short, faggot. Get out of here with this normie tier facebook meme.

t. 6' beta manlet

Insecure normal height people care more about it than actual short people.

>over 5'7
>girl

What women say is the opposite of what they mean. She's too ugly for a tall man to date her so she's settles with the short beta and pretends she likes short guys to cope.

When will they learn bro’s?

Putin is the most powerful man on the planet, 5'7"

Because I'm 5'4 and keep seeing girls on facebook share posts saying "only short girls under 5'5 know the struggle of trying to make the bed" and "when you only 5'4 but got the attitude of 6'4" etc

The women themselves believe that height dictates how able you are to do anything. The legitimately believe they can't change bed sheets due to their height... So if they see a guy their own height what the fuck are the going to think? They won't think he's capable of anything.

It really comes from women being unable to do simple tasks like opening jars or move objects without falling down and blaming it on their height rather than lack of effort. That's what has caused this. It makes me sick. Yet I know I make them sick.

>can run 6 minute mile
>under 10% bf
>pinning test for 5+ years
>won two regional boxing titles
>girl at work said "wait til one of the guys are in to move it" within my earshot yesterday

Yeah, manlet threads are funny and shit. Haha. Why don't we learn? It's not my fault my dad (5'9) married a 5'0 woman and then didn't feed me properly growing up.

Dude, I m 5'7" and ONLY here in Veeky Forums has anyone every mentioned height as a problem for 5'7" man.

I got ZERO problems getting women because of height. I LIKE fucking a person who is the same height as me, I had a GF once who was same size, so she could borrow my pants.

Most women are shorter than 5'7".
Yes women dream of tall, dark, and handsome, same way men dream of a petite, fair skinned, beauty.

That's nice. But I'm 5'4 and have consistently heard height mentioned throughout my adult life. It's actually a talking point people bring up to me when they meat me.

>It's actually a talking point people bring up to me when they meat me.

So move to an Asian nation and be "average" height.

I DEMAND A SOURCE

>Stupid manlets complaining about being a manlet. It's not even a big deal
>move to china

why do betas bitch?

Do I really need to answer that question...

This, I think it's more of a subconscious thing for most people

it's an inherently an amerimutt thing and it applies solely to amerimutts. notice how height related posting never happenes with thinking man's units but amerimutt measurments. since they cant identify as white for reasons obvious they cling to the only other unchangable aspect of their existence which is >muh height

I would rather outweigh than outgrow other guys desu

I'm 5ft 9 and wanna get to 230-240 shredded eventually (sitting at 210 fluffy ATM)

>tfw 6'2 spic
i really lucked out lads

What an evil man

Their 56% white genetics makes them a bit taller than the spics and negros that make up half of their population and it makes them feel superior

what the fuck were they trying to do?

Crashing this plane

Oh fuck, this chick is so hot.

With no survivors

I'm 5'7, and I've literally never been called short in my life. Nobody even mentions my height.

>spic
>lucked out

Pick one

That's why you DNA test your kids lmao

Depends on where you live, desu. I'm 180cm and I only know like two people who are taller than me, And while it's true that I feel like a child around those two guys, for every other person I've actually interacted with I was either just as tall or, most of the time, taller.

I imagine it must suck being considerably shorter than most men in your area, though. Unless you're a fag and that turns you on, I guess. I've seen some of these men develop what is commonly called "short man syndrome", in which they lift and lift and try to be as "macho" as possible to compensate for being short, but since they're short it just looks ridiculous, etc.

I think the best place to be is among the taller guys for your region so that only freaks of nature end up being taller than you, but that's probably an issue for "d i v e r s e" places where common male heights range from 1.50m to 2.10m.

I think you're on to something. When using good units like meters and centimeters, you don't really see much difference between 180 and 182, but going from 5"11' to 6"00' feels like a much bigger leap: the whole thing changed!!!!!!! omg!!!

I'm 5'5" (165cm)

The truth is; No matter how hard you outlift people (I'm often the strongest guy at my gym) or how hard you work. You will be judged by your appearance. Society is still quite primitive and I'm quite hopeless when it comes to women. I am often the best dressed guy in the room, I eat healthy, take care of my face and other hygiene.

I've even studied game, the red pill, social dynamics and everything there is to find about how females operate. There is no winning. It's either pay to win or becoming gay at this point for me.

I would love to be 170cm.

P.S. I also live in the country with the tallest people on the planet (The Netherlands), which isn't helping my cause.

This, I don't see any European discussing if being 175-180-185 cm is short or not. Of course a taller guy has the height advantage in how he looks, in Italy we say "altezza mezza bellezza" the literal translation is "height half beauty", but americans seem really obsessed about it.

>Why the fuck do people care about being manlets?
It's an American thing. For some reason or the other, probably because Americans are rather short generally and it clashes with their self-image? I dunno.

t. Someone who’s never had a professional career

Hahahahha he’s 5’7. I used to think of him as intimidating before learning this.
Kek

So I was put into a group for a business school project. We are meeting with C-level execs of a large local firm.

My group is two chicks: one a try hard feminist, an quite Asian, a Manlet and me a 6’5” guy escaping dyle mode.

The feminist chick took the lead on the project and does most of the talking during meeting. However, I’ve noticed that the execs will look my directly in the eyes while she is talking and directly ask me questions instead of the rest of the group. I’ve also notice all the guys in public practise are 6’2”+ minimum.

So in the business world at least you will get way more respect just for being tall.

t. coping yuropoor manlet

Go outside more

I thought altezza mezza bellezza meant "Tall is beautiful" or your height is half of your beauty

I've noticed that too. 6'3 and an EMT. I would show up on calls and I could never sit back at learn. The patient/family would always come straight to me and start talking. Even calls involving cops. The officers would come right to me and explain what's going on even going past my supervisor and the paramedics

yep that's the meaning

t. illiterate italian