>got anal for valentine's day
>busted allover their stomach
>went and ate at steak n shake
>now browsing fit for memes

How was your V-day?

Cool fake news

What's his name?

Keith

I got home from my job lifting weights to find someone fucking my wife's ass and eating steak n shake

>allover THEIR stomach

>wife(husband)

>not holding off on valentines and instead doing a four-day vacation because president's day

>not just taking the week + pres day off
10 days brah

Texted a sorta ex just to wish her a happy valentines and she wants me to come fly out to visit. Immediately regretted it since she's my oneitis.

She hasn't texted me in like two hours so maybe she already forgot.

:)

godspeed to you.

>first valentine's day alone in 4 years
>bought myself parts for a computer with all the not-retirement not-financial-independence savings I had
>came out to be about a month's rent/a semester of grad school worth of parts
>no fucks given, does everything I want and more
>job going well, likely getting another raise soon
>grad school going well, turned in project early
>none of this woud have been possible if I had been held down by that cheating whore of a girl I literally just kept around to fuck
I don't miss her

>their

did you like seeing your cum all over his abs?

>24th consecutive Valentine’s Day spent alone
>went to gym after work and had good lift
>sat in sauna and contemplated life
>at home alone now eating one of the meals I prepped on Sunday
>thinking about how two times last year I was almost finally in a relationship and then both times it just fell apart
>losing motivation but feeling more lonely every day

Hope everyone is having a good night and hitting PRs

>Went to in-laws for dinner
>Had chicken, beef strips, and pasta
>Went home and fucked my wife raw and busted in pussy
>Fed my cats leftover chicken
All good in the hood

>presidents day
is this a real american holiday?

george washington's birthday aka president's day

As real as Ramadan is in Europe.

Shut your god-damned mouth. GW deserves a holiday

Took today and had a fatboy day with the very preggers wifey.

No weights, no run, pizza for dinner. Gonna get my jimmy whacked later by the love of my life. All in all its probably good i took today off. My knee has been acting up again at work.

Finally ticked Korean off my list. She was a bit of a starfish but otherwise ample. Will probably hit again.

>got anal
>busted nut on stomach
Nigger what? Is missionary-style anal a thing that people actually do, or did you have to pull out and flip “them” over?

Derrick?

>working
Pathetic.

it is among faggots

and
>busted all over their stomach
>their

Yes, and it's awesome. You get to see the cute little winces on their face and you bang them in the ass and make eye contact the whole time.

My babymama makes fun of me for enjoying handjobs so much but with some oil and a woman who puts effort into it that shit is top-tier. Pretty jealous, user.

>stopped drinking for first day this year
>lifted for first time this year
>failed last set of bench. roll of shame
>sisyphean nature of the task ahead made me want to weep
>no grils in my phone

> all over their stomach
how many people did you fuck?

>their
>them
please use the English language properly

>had sex with the ex
>she wanted to stay over (???)
>about to eat some chicken dinner and play an mmo

Had drug diverson and once I finished that spent the rest of the day smoking drugs.

I got no idea wtf you're talking about but can almost guarentee you have no friends.

Fuck you.
Fuck him.
Fuck them.
Unless you were fucking multiple people you were using the wrong term. Niggerfaggot

agreed

crorrecting grammar is for fucking redditors

same as any other wednesday.

Had assignments due in 3 different english classes

will probably collapse after diddlies

so pretty normal all things considered

Yee, wes don't need English and shit. Speaken like this is understanding. Whom wants old ass English really?

I've come to realize life doesn't fucking matter so I'm going to do whatever the fuck I please for the rest of my life

>haven't lifted in 3 months
>still getting over being sick all weekend
>got bombarded with problems all day at work
>been sitting at home in silence feeling lonely as fuck and eating shitty grocery store chinese food

It's been a shit day but I can only blame myself for not exercising and feeling like a piece of shit as a result. I've got a power rack nearly assembled in my basement, just need to tighten the bolts.

Hyped myself up all of last night and math class to ask out this girl and didn't do it

this always fails. if you vaguely want to plan this kind of thing what you should do is for the whole day leading up to the opportunity talk to every girl you see, compliment every outfit, tell many they look cute, to get you into the right mindset for it

Sure seems like you don't miss her lol.

Went to Church since it's Ash Wednesday then ate a fish dinner and lifted. Feelsgoodman

stop texting her dumbass haha

>their