What's the best exercise to alleviate hip flexor pain?

What's the best exercise to alleviate hip flexor pain?

Don't even know what to do anymore. Anything you say to this shit is crash and burn. Be an asshole and tease her and say you don't need to workout, ask for a good time for her, ignore her, all fails equally

"JUst move on to the next one bro" move on to the next one who will do the exact same thing. Life is suffering

She's a total thot by the way with a banging body. Don't have body pics

She's a 5.9 with all that shit on her face. Scrub her clean and she'd be a 3. Come on user, you're better than this.

Club thots respond best to assholes, right? What should I say

How did you get hip flexor pain ? Are you a runner ?

Squatting and hanging left lifts are when I feel it

Weird to feel hip flexors on squating and injury them on hanging knee raises

If you wanna strenght them do cable works or slow peace sprints and keep progressing till max intensity sprints

Only chance is no contact

I remember when I was still early in SS and I wanted to impress my roommate with my 2pl8 squat. Dropped fast, pushed out hard, and my right hip flexor popped. Couldn't squat for like 6 weeks without enormous pain, and when I walked I had to throw my right leg forward since I couldn't straight up lift it.

I could front squat tho, so I just did that at the gym for a while. Front squats suck dick though, so I was glad when I was back to low bar.

My fault. To alleviate pain, your best bet is doing some upward dogs

might be linked to tight hamstrings/sciatica nerve entrapment desu. try some mobility and massage for the next few days and see if that helps

God damn is this chick worth all this trouble? I would just ghost her at this point

>Double texting her
>texting her like you're her distant relative
>constant pestering
>Not even hot enough to be put on the pedestal you have her on

Jesus FUCK nigga. Come on! You lost her btw, she don't have any interest in you at all. The only thing you can try to do now is Ghost her and if she ever comes crawling back, invite her to your place. In the mean time, try talking to at least 3 women at a time so you won't look this desperate next time.

She’s not into you.

Ask her if she wants go shopping/go to the mall, and then cancel on her.

>texting 2 days later after the end of an exchange
>double texting

>texting a day later after she does with direct texts
>desperate

>Not responding at the end

Lots of cringe texting out there but op is not one of them

>Le 56% face

If she hasn't responded since you last message AND your last message is a repeat of the previous message then yes my dude, that is double texting.
It comes off as needy to the woman. Doesn't matter that he waited a day afterwards to text her, this was already a woman with low initial interest and he damn near killed it with that double text.

>those fucking brows

If she wasn't sure because of schedule, and you check back 2 days later after a closing convo text, that isn't a double text.

It's clear there's nothing to text back on now, but following up with her in a sequence like above isn't desperate, and didn't kill anything. Girls are stupid and absent minded and forget. Notice she replied in 2 minutes. Proves it was not a blunder

Look, I've seen all this before over the course of my life and you can call it what you want but he had to text her twice to get a response out of her.
She doesn't "forget" if she actually likes OP.
Take it from a guy with two 8/10 sisters.

In those situations when she says "maybe Thursday" OP should have said would he said next and just left it alone after that. By him "asking her again" he showed he had no other options and nothing else going on in his life.

Truth

>Maybe Thursday
>not sure of schedule
>I get off at 7 but have to

She's not interested