youtube.com/watch?v=2JC9gnTVKxg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just eat some lard you mong

>He thinks clean bulking is actually real

Just keep eating, you beta dyel soyboy manlet faggot

>two 16oz glasses of whole milk over the course of the meal
>suddenly, 600 calories appear!
1500/meal is not hard at all

778cals for a pound of breast meat and meat isn't filling for shit, neither is rice

100g of butter is 700 calories

Ok planet.
Its getting really expensive though. How do fat people live like this?

Thats almost an entire stick

Don't be mad at other people for having the appetite of a small female, faggot

They dont eat clean, they useually go to mcdonalds and get shit high in unsaturated fat

I'm just going to ask here. What should I substitute chicken with if I'm allergic to it?

milk, whey, oats.

CMON

>all those oats
Rip gut, stomach, ass and time.

Why do you think chicken is something to bulk on? Bulking is mostly carbs. your body can't use more than about 0.7g of protein per lbs of lean body mass so the rest needs to be carbs and fat which are easy calories.

Ew dude completely stop doing upper body and squat/DL for like 2 months please

ground turkey! superior in every way. you can even make burgers with it!!!!

One thing i would recomend is manipulating your fats, try to get some salmon, avocado, nuts, oils like coconut and olive oil. Or you can eat like six small meals in one day ranging from 500-700 cals

>tfw lactose intolerant
W-will lactaid do?

>allergic to chicken
What the actual fuck is wrong with you?

Uhhhh Pasta, olive oil, and milk should be a dyels best friend

Just drink some milkshakes you pussy ass soyboy

You're telling me

>drinking milk in 20 fucking 18
What's wrong with you fucks

looking terrible friend. What's your routine?

>Bench x ∆√π

I fell for the clean bulking meme as well. Then I started eating a fuckton of rice, protein bars, almonds, and a pint of ice cream in a day. Easy as fuck 4,000 calories.

>b-but fat

If you're lifting heavy and frequently, fat gain will be minimal. The only people who shill for clean bulking are roidcells.

Stay manlet, non-bovine milk untermensch.

>Allergic to chicken
>Lactose intolerant
Jesus H. Christ what else are you sllergic to?

just start eating more you will get used to it in a week or two. you will also find out what works for you
t. bulking on 6500 calories a day

you can't even see his lower body in that shot, you have no idea what he squats or deadlifts and it's probably a whole lot more than you

back in the bucket crab dyel

I want to believe

Whatever you say fat boy.

>bulking
>still elects to eat chicken breast and plain rice

are you retarded? go out and get some medium ground beef and tortellini. Cover that shit in cheese. eat it with a glass of whole milk.

there you go, easy 2000 cals

A noose

Quinoa

>bulking on 6500 calories a day

doubt.jpg

FULL

Read me like a book

Fit can't be this rational; where am I?

get some donuts and milk pussy

I think you mean saturated fat, the whole thing wrong with mcdonalds is high processed saturated fat
unless you mean they eat a lot of peanut butter and olive oil lmao

What really gets me is how expensive bulking is. Unless you're eating literal shit all day like a fatass.
It's just to expensive to bulk without fucking up your health with empty calories and shitty fast/frozen "food".

Without even mentioning the trouble of cooking everything.

Go for less lean meat you fucking cuck. Eat thigh with skin.

I Don't trust ground turkey. The last few batches I bought smelled rotten as fuck right out of the package. Shame because the macros are good.

32 ounces of milk...in one meal

>not bulking on pizza and candy

>bulkin on chicken on rice
Dont tell me you fell for this meme. You have to EAT to gain weight. You dont do it on chicken and rice you do it with mamas lasagna and papas pizza. You eat the burgers and the brauts you eat all day. You dont care about the fat and the lmao only 3 lbs a month or i lose my abzz. You fucking stuff your face and put numbers on scale no matter what. If you real bodybuilder that mean you have legit hormones in blood you dont go past 10% you groooow. If natural youre stuck at 170 7% 5'11 sorry but cant wont go past no point bulking and cutting just get stronger and yiu wont be able to carry anymore lean mass. Only with addition of hormones can you break that and hit 210-220 7%, then for 250-260-270 of course gh and slin needed in large doses but no concern for you for now. So you wanna be a beast take 750mg test in butt cheek and stuff your face till youre 220lbs then up it to 1.5g and inject 100mg/ed tren in buttcheeks too and watxh you turn into real life action figure doll which everyone admires and want to fuck. This is when you eat your chicken and rice and egg whites, no sooner. That is for real body uilder as i said if natural than yeah sorry stuck at 170 7% like i said.

Beef/steak
If cant afford then fish grab the big bags of tilapia will do perfec

Fucking retard. You can eat clean while gaining weight
>nuts/seeds
>avacado
>oil
>honey
>oats
>peanut butter

>tilapia
LOL

Turkey normally smells like that.

Damn it that faggit almost convinced me to order a dominos pizza

>Not eating yogurt
>$3 tub
>~1000 calories
>~30-40g protein
>If you stir it up enough you can practically drink it
Step up mongoloid.

Really? Guess I'll try it again. Any recommendations for seasoning?

Male your own 'za if you really crave it. It can be surprisingly healthy with the rifgt ingredients.

Kek

why don't people that want to gain weight/bulk just eat pizza and drink beer all fucking day?

Might just do that next Sunday. Used to throw pizza for a living. Be cool to get.back into it. Thx bud ;^)))

Because alcohol kills gains and turns you into a woman.

If this was true we'd all have two mothers.

>Because alcohol kills gains and turns you into a woman

Lol sure have fun eating enough avocados for 4-5k cald a day everday if too poor for steaj you probably cant get salmon or sushi so get poor mans fish tilapia is good source of protein and good with rice and hotsauce and pineapple i dont see problem.
Only if you got hormones in blood or are skinnier than 170 7% 5'11. If not only get fatter and spill over. IT DOES NOT MATTER WHEN PROPER TRAINING REST AND HORMONES KN BLOOD IF CALS FROM VEGGIES OR BURGER YOU NEED TO FEEED THE MACHINE WITH A LOT OF FOOD. IF YOU CAN EAT 5K/DAY OF CLEEAN FOOD WITHOUT GOING CRAZY GOOD LUCK TO YOU FOR US SANE PEOPLE WE PREFER A BURGER SOME SUSHI AND ICE CREAM. TO EACH HIS OWN BUT DONT CRY TO ME WHEN YOURE BURNT OUT AND GO CRAZY EATING 7 MEALS A DAY CHICKEN AND RICE AND AVOCODO AND DONT SEE NO WEIGHT ON SCALE

I saw this youtube.com/watch?v=2JC9gnTVKxg just today which said it is a very small difference. Especially before/on a rest day.

Lol I do have 1300 cals.to make up from yesterday. Hmmmm. Goatmeal, pizza, natty ice and the new bladerunner tonight? Maybe.

>avocados for 4-5k cald a day everday
They're cheaper here in Florida. You don't have to eat avacado. I listed a bunch of other foods high in kcal.

Exactly. I bet those soy boys love guzzling local ipa's

get some macaroni salad, you can get like 3k calories in like 3 scoops

>FEEED THE MACHINE WITH A LOT OF FOOD.
The type of food in your "machine" effects how it runs.

>bulking as hard
>*blocks your path*
>b-but it's expensive
>$6-7 at your local Costcos your path

thats 1300 calories for 1 fucking meal I basically ate that for lunch today and I'm cutting

get a bigger appetite

*drops your image*

What app is this?

you can eat clean on a bulk, choose more calorie dense foods than rice and chicken:

nuts, almonds, peanut butter, oats, instant oats, cheese, eggs, bread, quinoa, chia, potatoes, liver, avocado, honey, olive oil, yogurt, milk, banana, tuna, seeds

Need to eat so eat.
Im in florida too, sarasota.
You sure did but im good you get same benefit eating one five guys burgers as i do trying to get scoop after scoop of peanut butter in my mouth. No studies have shown "clean" > "dirty" to make a difference in athletic performance or look , its simply a matter of getting enough calories. Which is easiest for athlete to take and digest.. And enjoy! For healthy living sure maybe yiu have small argument but i talk abiut fitness strength and bodybuilding. Not the same as health. Fit =/= healthy. You need to be as healthy as possible to get as fit as possible but sometimes getting as fit as possible goes against the "healthiest" option. Really is no big difference. Just EAT your fucking food and eat the pizza and the kielbasa and mac and cheese and rice and milk to get it in

mostly beer

Yeah I usually have no problem with it, but wanted to try out my new ZMA supps on an empty stomach.
My fitness pal. Its great.

No it doesnt. Ni study has shown this to he true ever. Stan efferding has a 2 hour long lecture abiut it on youtube i suggest you look it up and watch it. This is a lie spouted to you, performance is a matter of a high caloric diet, nit a clean high caloric diet.

the guy on the right's dead eyed expression gets me every time, kek

hilariously disproportionate, do your arms touch the ground when you walk?

10/10

yes yes well done pajeet well done pajeet

HOWEVER

Like fucking tacos, god tier, makes a shitty burger tho

>not mixing in a little U235 with your 4 scoops

Legit do you have cerebral palsy?

I don't know why but I laughed really fucking hard. Thanks user, it's been a while.

no but my dick hangs lower than my balls

Kyriakos pls

thats true, i eat like shit and drink hard on weekends but everything in caloric limit and i am doing fine, people who disagree are genetic failures or don't actually "lift"

Just eat burgers and hotdogs

you will learn the way one day twinkies.
Start young and you too can grow into a FULL
Really i dont bother counting calories any more but i estimate i currently range from 5500-6500. I do get a little fat but im 6'4" work a manual labor job, and do cardio so that really ups my TDEE

also if you want a god tier bulk shake
>greek yogurt
>frozen fruit/fresh fruit (whatever kind u like)
>whey powder
>half and half
Its a lot easier to drink your calories than to chew them.

This is just a generic list of shake shit like all the other ones people post retard lmao

>struggle with bulking, always get full wayy too quick
>finally weeks go by and I get good at bulking
>see I overbulked and need to start cutting
>now every meal I eat, I don't even feel full
WHAT IS THIS HELL?

I hope you like peanut butter

Chicken breasts
Rice
Almonds
Peanut butter
Grouns beef
Whole wheat bread
Eggs
Protein bars

Pussy

>he bulks on chicken and rice

2/10 bait

EC stack time. Or just cop some meff or herron.

You'll get back into the groove. I just hit the cutting phase where I stopped getting extremely hungry.

Are people really sure they have to bulk to these ridiculous levels?

The dude from Athlean x stays under his maintenance perpetually while keeping protein high.

its only 4 cups. i drink a half gallon per meal without trying