Gym shoe

plain and simple gym shoes. no crossfit shit.

The only correct choice

What do yuou mean by No crossfit shit? As in no Reeboks?

I have to stop myself from laughing when I see people wearing this shit in the gym. It's a meme and bad for your feet.

EVERY time it's a watery, fat """"powerlifter"""" deadlifting the same as or less than me and I'm only 165.

Never seen a real lifter wearing these. I don't even dislike the shoes but it's such a meme

running shoes on leg press

Kyriakos wears chucks
Who's laughing now huh?

iv'e been to a ton of stores but literally nobody sells those shoes in my country,
generally 90% of the people here just go to the gym so that they can beat up people on the block,
so ive been thinking of just getting those as a compromise.
ill still look some more, but i don't want to buy them online cause you can never guess the correct size.
currently just doing it barefoot.

this and no cloth is also recommended

me because i'm not full of steroids and cancer

I just wear socks. No one really goes to my gym. I'm not paying money for stuff I dont need

What country are you from?

goat shoe, will give you mad gainz

Wear whatever the fuck you want, but don't be a poverty, shoeless squatter/deadlifter. You can squat and deadlift in running shoes fine up until about 3 plates. Once you get up to that point, at least invest like 20-30 dollars on some converse or vans or some sort of flat shoe.

Or just get some yeezys

I feel like I didnt reacht respectable enough numbers to wear powerlifts

>Paying $300+ for some nog-tier Adidas
Lel

That isn't a gym shoe, that's a lifting shoe. Lifting shoes are really only "necessary" for oly lifts. If you aren't an olympic lifter then you could use them for squats and that's about it. Other than that they're awkward as fuck to do everything else in.

> You can squat and deadlift in running shoes fine up until about 3 plates

should have added something like that on my post. If you're using a fucking lifting shoe to squat 2pl8 you're going to look like a tryhard DYEL.

Call the cops, idgaf

>but i don't want to buy them online cause you can never guess the correct size

Pro tip:

>its the same number as your offline shoe size

>bad for your feet

retard, it's all about the soles, so many people don't have the right sole and use the default trash the shoe comes with, you're lifting not running

you mean insole?