*blocks your path*

how old were you when you realized face=everything

Well he'd look better if he did something about that shitty beard.

>face=everything
you can either be an ugly dude with a shitty body or an ugly dude with a good body

that guys ugly lol

why does he have a chinstrap in 2018? why would you put your body through the risks of steroid use if you are just gonna fuck up your entire aesthetic with a chin strap??

this

cope

What is wrong with coping? I see "cope" written a lot these days. I get that it's not something you really consider when you write it, but it's a shame to fuck up such an amazing word.

Life gives you shit genes, you cope. It kills your parents, you cope. It gives you cancer, you cope. My sister died when she was 12 from cancer, we all coped.

Coping is having strength after you're beaten down. It's carrying a burden and making the best of the shit situation you're in. Don't shit on people for coping.

>inb4 cope

holy shit user, real fuckin message right there. this board is full of fags who dont lift and get jealous at people who do. this and soc are the most insecure boards

Typed a comment like this at least a few times before deleting it because everyone is hellbent on regurgitating meme responses and just don't care (or lift).

>Manlet

>chinstrap

he clearly does not realize that face=everything

100% agree user

Sadly this board is filled mostly with a bunch of loser faggots who will never amount to anything and only focus on their/others shortcomings and choose to hate

but we will make it bros

Nice cope

HAHAHAHA HE GOT QUADS
GOD YOU ARE A CRUEL DEITY!
COPE MOAR PLZ

Copecel zygotcel detected

cringe, leave the computer for once

soc is narcissistic, not really all that insecure as a whole. if you want pure unadulterated insecurity you go to /pol9k/.

his face is ugly as shit and yet he still has a girlfriend. i'm not sure what the point of your thread is.

Narcissism is insecurity

>t. Narcissist

they're mutually exclusive.

this new social media meme-breed of "i know i'm shit but everyone else is even worse shit" isn't narcissism. it's just old fashioned superiority complex shitters with a modern mask.

digits confirm the c o p e

>losers in this thread mocking the based chin strap
fuck you itll never go out of style

I think he actually would look great if he were ottermode.

He looks like he could be the best friend of the anime protagonist who has lots of funny one-liners and tries to pick up random chicks but doesn't get any until the end of the series.

that’s the face of a lesbian

>That recessed chin + no jaw
>Orc pig nose
>baby face

Dude is 7/10 at best

He's also 171 cm, this nigga is more like a 1/10

This guy looks like they took a prepubescent boys face and shopped it onto a bodybuilder

>tfw i have the exact same face, no chin, but decent jaw.
>tfw im not ripped like him
Even if I make it, Ill never truly Make it, will i Veeky Forums

When girls were still interested in me despite my manlet height.

>that face
>7/10
lmao
theres a reason that dude is roiding...

no, better kill yourself, asap

Because for some reason Veeky Forums has more lookism/sluthate refugees than any other board

Holy shit

BTFO

>how will he cope now?

Hes weird... Babyface with big muscles look retarded!

FUCK YOU, I WAS JOKING. ILL SUCCEED, YOU'LL SEE, FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT, I WILL BE THE BEST. I WILL

>tfw actually have good face just need to finish cutting off extra bulk

God I miss not being a fat piece of shit, soon things will go back to being as they should be.

It was never in style unless you like fucking your sister

Yeah, quads confirm
COPE harder guys

Mew & chew would help him

I read it as "Max Kike"

Really unfortunate face I feel bad for the dude. He’s still jacked though and probably bangs avg looking girls ez. For you ugly faggots on here who look at this and love to comment “It’s over” then go actually kys manlet or learn to realize life isn’t fair and whining about it on a cartoon board isn’t gonna do you any good

No they aren’t you brainlet. Narcissism is latching onto delusions because you are so insecure you cannot accept the truth.

>kek at that pig face