Deadlift: 220kg

5'7 175
Bench: 365lbx3
Squat: 405x2
Deadlift: I don't

6'0 155lb/70kg, 18 years old

Bench: 155lb/70kg
Squat: 275lb/125kg
Deadlift: 235lb/107kg (Just started doing these)

Looking thic boi

Do you think I have wide hips bros?

>Intentionally showing hair
Not complaining

5’9 ~180
Attempting to outlift gyno

Proud of the #bush. As long as you keep it trimmed it looks pretty manly

6'0

6’1” 194lbs
Am I big enough to cut yet?

Aren’t you going to tell us the neck is the sexiest muscle bro?

6' 173 lbs 20 y/o

215 bench
385 deadlift
345 squat

Your hips are wide but the thicc shoulders and traps draw attention away and kind of even it out

looking good mang you can do it, also nice lats

5'9" 145lb just started lifting like 2 days ago, doing SS. What should my diet be? Is it possible to get my abs cut while beefing up my arms/shoulders?

5'11" 160lb
ohp: 145x1
bench: 235x1
squat: 275x3
dl: 315x1
>just doing the double bis cause I look like shit If I don't open up my chest

>my abs cut while be
You don't have abs right now. Don't worry about that you have to get stronger

eat as much as you can

If possible clean bulk, lots of protein. Worry less about having abs and more about building a foundation.
If you really want to grow arms do a couple sets of bicep/triceps work at the end of every workout. Gl user
Yes
Yes, it you want them to appear smaller grow your lats or just go fridge mode

You just need to eat plenty of food. You aren't at a point diet will matter as long as you keep lifting.

Your upper body is good but your abs and legs need work.

I haven’t been to the gym in a week I feel like shit

5' 11'' 158lbs
just turned 18 lifting for about 8 months. how to beef up chest more.
also
Bench: 225lb
Squat: 285lbs
Deadlift: 385lbs

5’10 175

Little old of a photo but fuck it.

> 6'2" 215 lbs 160/270/345/465

your diet should be composed of anything resembling food. Jesus Christ dude.

In all seriousness, aim for about 2500 kcal a day getting over 150g of protein and over 250g of carbs. Your arms are a weak point so try to train 8-12 rep range hitting them 2-3 times a week.

you hat wearing fuck. sum bitch

5 months in taking lifting and diet seriously
went from 130lbs to 140 still tryna make it out of skelly mode
goal is 155lbs by the end of this year

5'5 / 143lbs (Up from 128)

Bench: 225 (2 rep)
Squat: 285 (2 rep)
Deadlift: 275 (2 rep)

I know I'll never be able to hit those huge numbers, but I'm very happy with my progress in the last couple years. I do competitive bicycle racing as well so gaining weight can be difficult. My only complaint is that even though my core has gotten strong enough to do hundreds of Russian twists with the 12lb medicine ball, I can't seem to gain more definition. More of bodyfat thing I suppose.

He looks like this healthy male body, why do you think that is wide? That's a normal body imo

fucking thiicc

you look pretty shredded apart from abs. do you work them?
mirin tho

nice stats

I do zero direct ab work, although I am starting to as I finish off my bulk. Going into summer cut, I will be using rest days in my program for light cardio and abs.

18 (hs senior)
5'7
Bench 235
Deadlift 475
Squat 265 (kekeroni)
Is it too late 4 me 2 make it?
Also tryna get rid of nip action,any1 have experience w lestrozole or raloxifene ?

>5'7
>making it
hopefully 2nd puberty hits you well user

Nice dubs bruv, one of the reasons I wanna take blockers is hight, I hit puberty kinda late and I'm pretty sure my growth plates are still open

as long as you can do it safely and are ok with sides, go for it

What are the sides? I thought it was safe if I used PCT?

solid bby

173 lbs 6' 1"

Bench: 160 5x5
Squat: 225 5x5
OHP: 95 5x5
Diddly: 275 1x5

I know I look dyel as fuck. Making good progress with my bulk though, gaining about 2 lbs per week. Doing PPLPPLX currently.

Keep up the good work. Definitely keep hammering that chest

why would you post a picture of me from another thread? that' s really weird.

6'2 199.8. Down from 221.0; cutting since beginning of the year.
Bench: 290x1
Squat: 315x1
Dead: ????
Ohp: 195x1
Hurt my back last May cutting like an idiot and not keeping my protein high. Definitely doing a better job this time around, especially since my back still hurts as a reminder

That's almost 4 lbs a week. Isn't that a bit fast? How much have you been eating daily?

Trying for 1g protein per pound of bodyweight. I pretty much cut out all juice, soda, and alcohol immediately and then gradually cut out all carbs that weren't in milk, protein bars, and protein powder. Exceptions being occassional bananas and apples, rare peanut butter, and a couple peanut M&Ms a day.
Pic = January 9th. Haven't lost much size

Yeah but how many calories? Macro split? Also what's wrong with carbs?

How long have you been lifting? Can you break parallel with squat easy?

Sorry, I'm the same height and you are what I'm working towards

Nothing is wrong with carbs but I don't need them as much as I need the protein and fats. Calories around 2000 now, 200g protein a day. Not sure on the split exactly.

Lifting for about 2.5 years. I can squat below parallel, its mainly deadlifts that fuck with me now.

Bodyweight: 90kg 6'0

one rep maxes:
Bench: 100kg
Squat: 130kg
DL: 160kg
OHP: 62.5kg

>tfw no idea how to cut but im going to try anyways

Veeky Forums I need some really good advice, you guys look like you actually lift.
A couple of years ago I was skelly mode, stumbled upon Veeky Forums and decided to give it a try.

The picture in the middle is me during SS, 3 months ago I thought I looked like a fucking fatas and decided to try some meme routine from a youtube channel I like (it's not a bodybuilding channel, is about a guy who weightlifts for fun but went on a diet because he was getting huge) and ended up like the right pic.

Anyways, after all these years my strength has increased considerably, but I don't want strenght, I want to look good. I lift more than guys bigger than me, what gives,Veeky Forums? What is a proper aesthetic routine I can follow?

Stats if they matter:
6'1'', 187 lbs
Bench: 155 lb x 5 reps
Squat: 245 lb x 5 reps
Deadlift: 225 lbs x 3 reps (afraid of lifting too hard desu)

No, you

5th week of SS, gained 3-4kg so far!
179cm
74kg

please give me constructive criticism because i have a lot to work on. middle of bulk, or should i start to cut?

Arm accessories bro, I know rippeshit doesn’t like them but it’s necessary. I did SL for 6 months and ended up t-Rex mode myself, not somewhere you want to be. Other than that just keep gaining weight, you’ll need it.

>Started half a year ago
Is that good progress?
Right now i am cutting though
Bench 50kg
Squat 60kg
Deadlift 40 kg
5‘10/180cm
BW: 200lbs/91kg

Went from 135lbs to 145lbs in about 5 months at 5 foot 7.
Did I bulk correctly?
I’m thinking one more month then I’ll cut

9 months

Arms and shoulder progress is nice. Can't tell for the other body parts. Also you should work abs more

Ahhh 6 subways 235lbs
Best bench was 315x10 at 230lbs
Best squat is 600lbs at 235lbs
Best deadlift 600lbs at 235lbs
Best power clean is 355lbs at 235lbs
Best snatch was 310lbs at 230lbs
Is = i can still do
Was = injuries prevent me from doing these lifts anymore

Keep cutting. You are at like 30% bf

Get around 1g protein per pound of body weight. Make sure your fats aren't too low and calories wherever you can. Good luck

I'm a fag, and you are basically what I imagine my husbando to look like

Bro are you pushing your arm up with your hand?
Spend some time losing your gut then lift heavy and eat lots of protein dense food, then come back and post

About finished with a low few months cut while I got into lifting again, should I finish it or bulk? Tired of only making decent progress.
5'7 65kg
bench press 70 kg for sets
Bent over rows 60 kg for sets
squat 80 kg for sets

thanks
>arm accessories
I started doing curls on 3rd week. I don't think it is enough but that's what Veeky Forums said. Do i need to do any accessories for triceps as well?

Triceps are the majority of your arm. Add some skullcrushers or tricep pulldowns

85kg 5'10

130kg bench
160kg squat
190kg.diddly

And 80kg ohp

Can you rate my process please? what is my bf % in last pic?
>dont have starter day pic
> In the first pic i already lost 5-7 kg
> There are around 10-15 days between pics
> Last pic is from today

One month in, pls tell me I’m based

Me

5'5?

Protein stop posting the same picture or the same pose every fucking time like what the fuck is wrong with you

5’9
>5’11 in my hood shoes

nice

Good* kek

Fuck off zeke

hello roider

IMO the shoulders and the neck are the sexiest muscles. I never mire any guy with no visible shoulders.

Are these pjs from lidl? I got the same ones

181cm, 93kg atm, cutting. Only been working abs for a month now, after never working them at all. Hitting them 3x week.

OHP 67.5kg 6 reps
Bench 115kg 6 reps
Squat 140kg 8 reps
Deadlift 175kg 5 reps

I haven't tested 1rms in a while, and I recently tested my previous 5rms for rep maxes, to get a baseline for my new strength progression routine.

Thanks, all my lifts have increased at least 20kg (Apart from OHP almost at 1plate for reps)

>OP
Get stronger first. I have been doing 5x5 for years and done bodybuilding work on the sides just to fill out my frame. But before you jump on a bodybuilding routine you should get stronger, keep doing 5x5, at the end of the week build up to a 5rm on the big three. Do some accessory movements on the side.

anyone?

Good progress, don't know the bf% but you look a lot better now.

What's your before/after weight?

Mirin my home cuck gym

bf

Thats pretty sick. Is that all the equipment you have or do you have more? It's one of my goals in life to build a home gym in my house. How much did this cost you?

Did I escape skinnyfat yet
5:8 71kg (156lbs)

All I see is you got a new phone

6' 170lbs
Mid cut, trying to work more on my core.

Just post cock pic already

i have a leg press back where i was standing and a pullup bar but u cant see it and didnt have space for a proper squat rack so i have this thing instead and i think all together including the rubber flooring probably spent about just over £2k

thanks, i was 84 kg, now im 69 kg, want to go to 62-64 kg until i perfectly see my abd around 10% bf or so then ill bulk

thanks

Stats: 6'3 195 lbs
Bench 265
Squat 335
Diddly 455

Trying to fast to get optimum body fat percentage

You in middle of a bulk? I'd suggest cutting if you want definition. Core is a bit lacking in that aspect, but overall good shit man. Keep it up

Blimey

diet? height?

Nice work dude! Are those 1RM or 5RM?