Is your family blessed with attractiveness Veeky Forums?

Is your family blessed with attractiveness Veeky Forums?

Does Stallone have the best genes?

holy fuck he needs to just fucking stop it holy god damn he looks like cher mixed with arnold and hugh hefner.
also his middle daughter looks jap

The females of my family do but I'm a dude

My mom, dad, sister, hell even my fucking grandma was very good looking in her youth. Sadly in my case I got both the ugly and manlet genes. Life isn't fair.

that's a brutal mogg

>Veeky Forums is going to say the only difference here is bodyfat

is this picture you?

it's some syrian model

No.

Mom is round faces and is maybe a 5/10 on a good day. Dad has an okay lean face, but high cheekbones and started balding at a very early age.

The result is me with an ovaloid face, massive jaw, weak chin, and immense forehead.

And to add insult to injury, my big brother got the fucking Chad genes of the family. He's a solid 8/10 Scandinavian.

Apparently that his twin brother. So it's not all genetics.

Veeky Forums btfo again

Left: very attractive
Middle: just cute, nothing special
Right: ugly desu but BC she has unique features some might find good looking

My dad is reasonably attractive, 6-7 but never got fit, my mom looked young great but aged poorly and fast due to her lifestyle.

I'm a legit 8/10 if not a 9 but I can't say I got too much from either of them feature-wise, I think I look the most like my grandfather (he looked great, got to 75 with a full head of thick hair and was over 1.85m in his youth despite growing up during the war).

my mom was pretty qt when she was younger to be desu

Post pic but blur?

My moms side is very good looking. Tbh my mom was a qt.

Yeah, honestly, me and my sisters are all, realistically, solid 8/10s, and are lucky enough to be naturally thin and practically incapable of gaining weight. Better looking than our parents desu, who were both 6-7s in their prime. Lord knows that didn't help with my autism, though. I was too autistic too get a decent hair cut, lose my dorky glasses or dress nice till I was into my 20s, so I still looked like a sperg and missed out on any and all pussy till I was 22 and started to unfuck my appearance a bit. Once I got my shit together, started dressing in nicely fitting clothes, got Lasik, started lifting and got a nice haircut, I realized I'd always been a 8/10 hiding under all that. I'm still an absolute fucking anime/vidya autist who's incapable of hitting on girls (my one and only GF, who's now my wife, pursued ME when I was still a virgin), but I look good, which feels nice anyways.

My Dad is pretty average to good but has amazing beard genetics
My mom was pretty
My older brother is pretty good and most manly out of us
My other bro would be okay but he got my mom's ginger freckles and a weak jaw
I'm one of those cute pretty boys like Justin Bieber, that most young girls like but most women think you are 17 and won't take you seriously. I hate it.

My mom's side is pretty normal looking, but lifestyle and personality-wise, its like how tf did you manage to produce an okay daughter? My dad's side is up and down. He and my grandpappy are probably the best looking out of our immediate family, though dad was btfo by acne as a teen and has the facial smoothness of all meat pizza.

I got features that average out to 5/10. Ugly nose, below average symmetry, but good skin, jaw, prominent brow, and face shape.

Dammnn niggah

More like his wife does

Yes actually, but they all squandered it with fatness.

how old are you

I dont know why but I really want to punch this guy in the face.

would drain his balls dry in the hopes I can steal some of his aesthetic genetics/10

Is that his brother?

What a shit show of ugly people.
Let me guess. Europe?

i thought white girls were supposed to be hot

honestly looks like the other guy could be way better looking and probably at least look related if he was lean + shaved + meme cuts + the same amount of make up as prince faggot

Coulda, should, woulda.

That's the same guy

Nigga he'd look like a million dollars if he gave a shit
The only reason he looks so ugly is because his brothers a fucking model, the dude would look great if he lost all that fat on his face

>european """women"""

contactcell

>metrosexual fag vs a little fat dude that doesnt give a shit

>metrosexual

Look at those skinny arms, he's a low test faggot

>the neck pill

Guy looks meek as fuck

Anyone has a handsome dad? I look exactly like my dad but every time I show a girl a pic of my dad they always say he’s got. He’s a 48 year old man who gets more game than me. I feel proud of my dad but also jealousy.

bella hadid is better than gigi hadid.

I'm not bad looking, I just take terrible fucking pictures. I don't know why but when I take one it is shit, but when I steal a pic I was in from a friend I look ok. When I used pics only I took on my tinder I got like 5 matches in a month. When I mogged pics from friends I got at least three a day.

That bitterness

ok i need advice guys. i'm alright looking and got hit on by a gay dude today for valentines. but it's entirely my fault because i'm permissive about everything. the issue isn't simply behavioral, it's mental too, i feel the need to accommodate people. and especially in my line of work, the military, i love my god damn country so i work my ass off but everyone lags way the fuck behind and they're slow at everything and they don't give a shit so i accommodate them too. my squadron is going through big changes and even my supervisors are behind me needing help, they're buried in EPRs so i'm getting tasked by everyone to do the work of E-6s even though i'm a lowly E-4 waiting to put on E-5 because no one else knows how the fuck to do it because i'm the only one that spent time learning it because i'm not going to let you fuckers down by being a welfare queen and letting the military atrophy in the face of a growing china.

if you didn't read any of that i just want to know how to grow the fuck up and stop accommodating people and being so damn permissive without completely tanking the already-fragile workplace atmosphere by being a complete dickhead and not helping. i'm a logical dude so i know small moves are the best moves and pick your battles but it's fucking killing me inside and this constant-work attitude means everyone in the office is scheduling get-togethers and i'm only hearing about them after they happened because i'm all work and no fun. there's a few faggots from cali and guam (i'm from MO) that hate my guts to the point that they childishly cold shoulder me whenever they want but i'm not about to throw down and end my career and i'm pretty sure they talk about me and a few other guys in their little corner of the office. both are E-4 and missed E-5 this cycle so i'm sure there's animosity in there too. i treat everyone with respect and go out of my way to make sure everyone's good but people treat me like garbage bros. fucking hell

both my parents are good looking but I'm not

>metro
is it 2009?

How can such an ugly cunt spawn such beautiful braplets

I mean these are my sisters and my Dad so I think so?

i've seen some unbelievable changes in people who lose just 20 pounds. we have no idea what that moonface's jawline looks like underneath all that heft, and we'll never know until the fat pig loses some weight and starts caring about his appearance.

Fucking hell user are you me? Sounds like my Dad, he's also in better shape than I am and has been for years. Dude works out like a fucking maniac, guess it's to be expected of a former Marine but it subtly irks me a little bit. He's also a photographer and musician so basically he just kills it when dealing with chicks.

is he 5'6 or what?

most whites are plain but not ugly, most non-whites are ugly

Pretty eyes, but honestly, we can all look goodwith a propper haircut, eyebrow depilation and good facial hair
>tfw shit facial hair

I JUST WANT A STUBBLE GOD

fuck this is also me lmao. also im like 3 inches shorter cuz my moms stupid shitty fucking genetics. love u mom but fr fuck u

I wanna fuck your sister in black shirt

And you'll never get to, what of it user?

mom looks jewish

my father was very good looking in his youth, still is for his age i guess. i haven't talked to him much in my life, mostly just seen pictures. my mother was tall and gorgeous when younger but slowly became obese in her late 30s after having to make a career and stop her active lifestyle when my slut father impregnated another woman so she divorced him when I was a baby.

father was 5'10 but every male on my mother's side is over 6 feet. i ended up 6'4 and allegedly "intimidatingly handsome" according to every woman i meet, but raised by a single mother, i.e. socially retarded autist who never learned how to interact with females properly. joy.

Give me her phone number

>Mom
My Mom isn't in that picture? If you're talking about the one on the right that's my oldest sister.

Good joke.

Bro pls

Your nieces and nephews will be half black.

>Give a random Veeky Forumsizen you know nothing about your youngest sister's number

Nah.

All my sisters have been thoroughly redpilled, sorry nigger.

Oh noes.
However will the niggers cope.
By the by. That person was a snownigger.
Like you.

They wish. They're straight trailer park.
Not the cool trailer parks where you can get moonshine and the best weed in town and they race cars on the weekends.
The bad one, where they have over grown grass, toilets and automotive parts in the front yard.

>the cool trailer parks where you can get moonshine and the best weed in town and they race cars on the weekends
Eurofag here. I want to know where to find such trailer parks.

nono no random, its me, i know me, me is good

also not just youngest sisters number, all of them, including your mom

ease up you cunts, hes 71

>Urban northern U.S.
>Trailer park trash

Bodyfat, grooming, make-up (yes, guy on left is wearing at least foundation) and facial expression is what differ most between them.

Why the fuck are people allowed to be this good looking

Because beauty is nothing without the context of ugliness. No light without dark. No good without bad.

yes and no
my family has been blessed with height but not so much with the looks, at least me
:(

you would get shit,he's just a lucky accident literallt 5% les good looking he'd look like some gutter trash gipsy
his brother does not look that bad,he needs to cut a bit,it's the numale lifestyle

no we're average looking
also for some reason even though my mom and dad all have a normal jawline me and my brothers all ended up being jawlets while my sister has a normal one.

>abo please leave

holy shit the amount of butthurt of this melanin enriched afro-american

Remove their makeup and you're looking at an above average sand nigger with a dad that knows people.
He probably sold them around like the Kardashians mother.
These Arabic shitskins are not attractive.

and the boy looks like a trans.

Too white for you?

Mum looks good, decent body, likes squeezing spots on her face tho, so it's damaged her skin a bit.

Dad, right now not good looking, back in the day pretty damn good looking with rapid muscle gain.

Brother looks like he'll be a chadlite, but we'll see.

Then there's me, fat, only one with glasses in the family, and 5'10. Tryna change the first 2 tho.

>mother was quite pretty in youth
>father the same

>older brother approached on street by model agency worker asking if he wanted to try it out, always had a 8/10+ gf, naturally built 6'1
>older sister looks almost exactly like Kirsten Dunst, also approached on separate occasion if looking to become a model

>me, 5'9 manlet, ugly duckling, fat all my life, found it hard to lose weight (have gone from 262lb to 180lb since october 2017 via fasting intensely), no charisma and social outcast

actually fucking hilarious

t. nigger on suicide watch

you made me depressed

The left one looks good because she looks like her white mother. The right one had nose surgery to get rid of her hooked Arab nose.

None of these people is particularly attractive or unattractive for that matter.

>fatso on the right trying to hide her beerbelly

The sheer butthurt of this nigger.

nah senpai my family is blessed with height and strenght genes

>dad is a boxing coach and 6'4
>grandpa(on my moms side) was a wrestling coach and 6'1
>mom is 5'11 and thicc
>bro is a fireman

>handsome dad
>beautiful mother
>hyperchad extremely handsome brother
>ugly big nosed jawlet me

anyone else know this feel?

>Whole family is decent looking
>I'm born with great facial structure and bright blue eyes
BUT
>Hairline naturally thin
>Large forehead
>Bad skin
>Eyes arent alligned properly
>5 foot 6
Fucking just

extremely 56%

>great facial structure

>large forehead
>eyes arent aligned properly

his dad is itallian his mother is half french half ukrainian he definately got those ukrainian eyes

>mom is 5'11 and thicc
kek

You’re gonna make it my man

I got the genes from mom sides thanks fking god.

my mom is stunning at almost 50 years old.looks like 35 ,tall around 1.75cm,green eyes,naturally slim.

dad is a manlet,hairlet,brainlet,has overbite i think its called,literally almost no jaw.
I have seriously asked my mom if im his son many times

>My mom is thicc
>Calling your own mom thicc

Nigger you'd better be adopted.

>tfw you realize you are the chad brother
/blog/ incoming:

>brother throwing party at parents house
>tell brother i'm heading out to different party
>girl he is talking with introduces herself
>tell her i'm his brother, as you can probably tell, always looked kinda alike imo
>"no not really" and smiles at me
>whatever go to different party
>3 in the morning
>come home pretty wasted
>party still going
>know a couple of my brothers friends
>just wanna sleep
>everybody insisting i have to stay and drink with them
>drink a few beers with them
>talk with lots of people, have fun
>brother somewhere off in quiet corner of the party
>people tell me i'm so different from my brother in kind of a condescending way to him
>realize he is the beta out of what is his main social circle, who are already pretty beta
>getting super wasted by now
>smoke a cig with some of them and head to bedroom
>girl from earlier literally just asks me to fuck her
>10 minutes of shitty drunken sex
>wake up in the morning and feel bad for my brother
>realize he is even less social than i thought
>realize i'm more successful than him in almost everything
>finally realize why he acts like an asshole to me sometimes

Kind of a weird feeling. He also is 3 years older and 10 cm (at 202cm).
I always was the athletic one, the one with more friends and the one who got into less trouble in school, even though he is way smarter than me. Knew he was bullied when he was younger, but it really just clicked that day.
Even though i'm a little beta in some aspects, in comparison to him i'm a turbochad and he wishes he would be more like me. I guess in a little brothers eyes the older one is always alpha..

They are actually bros you know.

Here's my mom when she was 25. She's 43 now and I'm 22 and she's still very young looking.