The Perfect Diet

How come people haven't discovered the perfect diet Veeky Forums?
For fuck's sake you think it would've been discovered by now!
All these fads come and go. I'm sick of it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eREuZEdMAVo
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21410865
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's Veganism.

It's carnism

It doesn’t exist.

why's that?

meat and vegetables
add sweet potatoes, yams, oats for bulking

Veeky Forums is a vegan board

>every meatcuck is an unoriginal broken record THE POST

guys please stop

Vegananon, why do you think veganism is the perfect diet?

dietary cholesterol does not increase your blood cholesterol
you need to learn the purpose of cholesterol in your body then you can begin to understand

>dietary cholesterol does not increase your blood cholesterol

Does it really matter?
There are diets out there that can help you achieve the body you want

Unfortunately chances are only a handful will work out for your body in specific, the perfect diet is the diet that best suits your body and the genetics it holds imo

You're going to get a million proselytizing vegan replies but I'll just start and give you the reasons why it isn't.

DHA
B12
VitD
Testosterone

Yes I've read the original study about vegans and having higher test on average than meat eaters. It is flawed. Of course health conscious men will have more test on average than your typical hormone inhaling American, but a lifting health conscious clean eating omnivore will always have more test than a soy bred vegan.

how do you into eating the same thing every day? id save money

Should be changed to say
>risk if being swole af

how come all of the strongest animals are herbavores though?
Elephants, bisons, gorillas, etc

shh just save money

>why aren't humans like this other species
user

>how is a universal trend throughout the mammalian kingdom related to this other mammal

user

Many ancient societies knew the perfect diet, but (((they))) made sure to wipe them all out and make the perfect diet one of the ultimate taboos in order to feminise all other races but their own....

It's Cannibalism.

One nutrient dense meal a day + lots of water

Add more or less calories depending on your needs. One of the best and most natural diets for human beings, it's healthy to be hungry it keeps your body recycling throughout the day. Autophagy.

how do they get eaten by carnivores if they're stronger?

This is correct, statistics can ALWAYS be presented in a way to favour your argument.

>Comparing a small group of health conscious vegans against the rest of society that's 30-40% obese
>not comparing that small group of vegans against only the small group of dedicated lifters

That would be the fair comparison, but that wouldn't support their argument.

Being a vegan is better than being an obese fuck, and being a meat eating lifter is better than being a vegan.

Keto is unironically the most healthy diet
Carbs are basically poison only worth eating if you are starving to death

>It's Cannibalism.

Enjoy laughing to death from all the prions eroding your brain.

For real, look up "Kuru"

Perfect diet can not exist.

>wondering how some of the largest animals in the world are also the strongest
still btfo by ants
>thinking everything is correlated 1 to 1
Your lack of knowledge about the world is staggering

ackhually no

forgot link
youtube.com/watch?v=eREuZEdMAVo

Elaborate on this user....

Veganism was claimed first user, are you retarded?

can i get a tl;dw on this?

the best diets are
1. low fat vegan
2.low carb high fat
they both work well but depending on genetics one may work better than the other for you.

but they did not try fasting , not even omad
right now im low carb omad and if i stall i fast every other day for a week

because they literally spend all day every day, doing nothing but eating.

think about how much calories is needed to sustain that amount of body mass/muscle. now think about how much leaves and grass it would take to make up that much calories.

No such thing as a perfect diet or diet everyone should follow.
Anyone who claims otherwise is either a shill or is a religious nut.

But you can eat certain ways to get certain results.
If you want to be less fat and live the longest and healthiest just follow a few rules.
1.Find which foods cause you problems. Just because we can eat almost everything doesn't mean we should. Certain foods can cause negative phyiscal and emtional effects.
Figure those out then eliminate or lessen how much of it that you consume.

2.Fast. one meal a day, or 18 hour fast with eating windows followed by multiple day fasts. They all work.

3.Stay hydrated. Keeping hydrated can help remove many bad things from your body. But make sure it's a clean soruce of water.

4.Remove all processed foods and try your best to limit factory farmed meats and gmo foods. A better source of natural foods is key.

5.Herbs and spices are good for you. Use them.

6.Cut out simple sugars and vegtable oils.

7.Cook 90% of all of your foods.

Once you do the above, you're golden.

>implying the vegan wfpb diet is not the perfect diet.
Its already been discovered.

Yeah, this is pretty solid advice.
The commonality i find in all of the diets is an emphasis on plants.

what's the difference between raw vegan and normal vegan?

raw is no cooked or minimaly cooked foods, i dont think its optimal. wfpb is what i follow to the most part.

its because everyones bodies are different user, you have to find the perfect diet for you

Hey guys what's goin on in here HNNG-!

any resources you can point me to?

POO

I read a book called "an edible history of humanity" and the author implies at parts that people from different geological and ethnic backgrounds may have different hormonal responses to different foods based on what their ancestors most likely ate.

So basically white people should eat oats/wheat and beef, Asians should stick with rice and fish etc...

Essentially the "perfect diet" is different for people based on how their body might process different sources of macros

But Asian girls raised on beef milk and wheat get THICC.

Lean meats combined with probiotics to flush out toxins quickly
Plenty and variety of vegetables, fresh fruits and eggs in your salads.
Mediterranean diet is said to be the best but in this contaminated world you have to combine everything.

One thing I never understood about fasting, especially IF, is that... how come people say it doesnt matter when you eat (and research backs it up) as long as you get what you need over the day/week/month. But then at the same time... there is IF people that says if you dont eat at specific times you get all these amazing benefits (with research to back it up).

How can they both be true? Seriously can't wrap my austic brain around it.

IF is good for fat loss and muscle gain, better than if you ate 6 small meals over the course of a day. not sure what you mean, it sounds like you are a bit autistic bro. basically IF has its benefits, but ultimately CICO is the golden rule, and if you want to lose weight you can still eat traditional breakfast - lunch - dinner, it's just easier to fast in my experience than to eat smaller meals.
oh and also OMAD and IF help fatties because it instills discipline and forces you to eat foods that will keep you satied, as opposed to being a slob and stuffing your face whenever you feel hungry.

>implying eating is good for you
The ultimate diet is not eating, we /fast/ now.

Your first sentence is exactly my question. You say IF is good for fat loss and muscle gain, then you say eating small meals isnt good.

The reason you say small meals isnt as good and why people stopped the small meal fad was because research showed it doesnt matter when you eat food, just as long as you eat food.

So if the research debunks eating small meals by concluding that it doesnt matter when you eat... how can IF work... since it is about the timing of when you eat?

ohhh because fasting triggers ketosis, like low carb diets. so with IF you get the benefits of ketosis (fat loss, muscle maintance) without needing to do keto.
> ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21410865
both are qually as effective, but the retention of lean muscle mass was higher on IF

You sound like a dumb af 8 year old