Besides the high body fat, how far am I from otter mode, muscle wise? Wondering if I should cut or keep bulking

Besides the high body fat, how far am I from otter mode, muscle wise? Wondering if I should cut or keep bulking.
7 months into lifting
Height:: 5’5” (LOL)
weight: 125 lbs

Bulk for about 20 more lbs and then cut. You'll look great. You are twink mode rn. Hell you don't even look like you've added weight, did you start at auchuwitz?

You look cute

You wanna suck dick?

>Height:: 5’5”

well at least you have the "otter" part down

Pic related is 5 months ago. 2 months into my cut. Dont have pics from when i started cuz i got a new phone. Just imagine smaller arms and bigger tits.

3 months into cut*

I have a boyfriend senpai

>height 5'5"
>weight 125
O_O are u like a fucking twig, also do u have little muscle cause muscle ways more than fat so if ur 7 months into lifting u should way more....

I might be interpreting what ur saying wrong becuz your english is fucked. But I count the start of my cut as when i started lifting but i trained like a retard and starved myself.

Goal body, whats your routine?

Pretty shitty goals desu. I did bro split for first fre months. Now i do upper lower split

you need to build more muscle then lose the fat bro.
im 5'6 at 120 7 months into lifting as well and look a lot more defined then you, meaning that the only difference between you and me if a bit less fat and a bit more muscle. good progress though man keep it up we'll make it to otter in no time.

Forgot image

He's fucking with you retard you look like shit. At 5'5 and 7 months in you should look way bigger wtf are you doing

Like unless you started at 95 lbs you're fucking up

>ways

I have Aspergers, so jokes go over my head. What can I do to improve?

just a bit drunk atm, but yeah if u work out make sure u fuel ur body with protein and shit

looks pretty ottery desu

what was your starting point

Workout a ton, eat a ton, bulk a ton, then shred/cut

thanks bro. 90-100 pounds Auschwitz mode 7 months ago and now at 120. i couldn't even bench the bar without a spotter lmao. benching lmao1pl8 now for 10 reps.

op here. What did u do to get your strength up that fast? 1 pl8 is my orm.

Make sure you get enough sleep, stay dedicated eating healthy foods and use this guide i made for another user. Also make sure you have a spotter so you can work until failure. I never make gains or even feel a good pump if i cant work until failure.

Here's my routine/guide

keep bulking or go maintenance, it doesn't look like you have high body fat, instead the problem is little muscle mass

Also don't do GOMAD lmao I didn't even know it was a meme at that point. drink your milk but no need to go crazy with it like that, just have lots of avocado oil for extra calories if youre struggling to get 500 above your TDEE and you already got your protein in.

Ok thx. Have tried a strength based program before? Thats what im doing right now. Did this work better for you?

nope never tried a program. id say just try it and if you dont like it look for something else

Morgan?
Either way not to far, keep up the chicken and broccoli.

Not named Morgan. Also im vegan so just broccoli.

Bump

What are your 1rm's mate?

damn nice progress dude

Im weak as shit
Bench: 135 orm
Ohp: 70 for 6 reps
Squat: 135 for 6
Row: 100 for 5
I dont diddly becuz of a lower back injury.

>7 months into lifting
You should be locked in a room with only a rack, a couple hundred gallons of milk and a copy of Starting Strength

Yeah I know. Feelsbad. I see other people doing the most retarded shit and still progressing. I just dont get stronger.

>Also im vegan so just broccoli.
No nigga. Soy, beans, legumes, nuts, seeds, etc. and broccoli.

What the fuck I lift more than you at double reps and you look better. Is the 6'0+ = harder aesthetics meme real?

this

That's fine, man. For benching the bar, you're pretty good as far as strength, for that time. Don't fall for the "it's so fast, lol what's your problem" meme. My lifts are also meme-tier, and everyone tells me I should be lifting more for how long I've been lifting, but I am giving it 100%.

Squat: 225
Bench: 185
RDL: 265ish
Incline bench: 155
Front Squat: 180
Lat Pulldown: 175
Wide Cable Row: 200

Lifting for a year and a few months. Started off as a skinnyfat who never worked out a day in their life seriously.

Yeah i eat all that shit too.

Would you mind posting your physique? Sorry if it sounds like im calling u out. Im not. Just wanna know what u look like. Im unironically aspie so idk how to communicate properly.

i am the same height but 113 lbs i dont plan to stop bulking till i am at least 135

Here I am. Waaaay to fat.

This is me with a pump too, so take it what it's worth. I don't look this size normally.

i am kinda curious OP what is your routine? i am fellow 5'5 turbomanlet