Ex-fatty here. What’s the best way to get rid of stretch marks?

Ex-fatty here. What’s the best way to get rid of stretch marks?

>ex-fatty
>ex

mommy gib milky

Water, time, coconut oil

They won't go away. Getting a tan makes them less apparent. No insurance co will cover skin removal since you don't have a skin flap and honestly it's not worth the money/recovery time/scar for what you have.

Pray that high-waist shorts come back in style.

natty?

Dont you want a reminder of your bad life choices? Pussy

Baby sammy wants milky

you get used to them

Mean

What cycle are you running?

>ex

Yes, but going to ascend soon.

Not yet my dear, not yet.

Youre still fat. Just less fat with some more muscle.

Dude dont bother asking these assholes they just see an opportunity to be mean to someone and they take it every times cause they are dyel beta faggots in real life. Get a tan is the best advice, healthy skin, a nice tan, look good in clothes. And youre all good. Nice work.

>Yes
very impressive man
as for stretch marks, you're kind of SOL

Water only Fast + Time, that's all you need.

Read up on autophagy

MILK TRUCK HAS ARIVE

Wouldn't you rather say thicc tho?

please tell me you bench 400 lbs minimun

>natty

you too, your bench 400-500 lbs range ?

I haven't ascended yet tho. Still in planning phases for first cycle.

Never tried. Maybe one or two people at my gym can spot that and they're rarely around. I want to live.

OP do you have a before pic? what were your before/after numbers and how did you lose the fat? I think we have a similar body type but I'll definitely have some belly fat when I finish cutting

They're honestly hardly even noticeable. I didn't even see them until you pointed them out. But, if you really want to get rid of them, then here's the secret weapon nobody ever talks about: swimming a mile a day in a chlorine pool. I lost my stretch marks pretty fast.

suckin MAD dick yo.
no homo

Yes, I have before pics. But they are too embarrassing to post here.

Clen + cardio + high fat/protein + very low carb diet for weeks on end.