What's for dinner, Veeky Forums?

Rate my cod

chicken thighs stir fried with one chicken sausage, a whole onion, ginger, garlic, broccoli, and some kind of kung pao sauce

Already ate my dinner but I had two hash browns topped with an angus beef hamburger, black beans, sauteed mushrooms, and an avocado.

yum

Bar Mezzana with a qtpi for bday. Supposed to be one of the best restaurants in Boston.

I figure I'll make some spicy mince meat kale fry thing.

Impressive sir

>Impressive
I literally just cut shit up and put it into a big ass pan

I really want to make broccoli chicken again but I have this fucking mince meat that I need to eat.

ran out of veggies so just chicken tonight

the meal of kings

what kind of pan is that? I need a new pan and I'm not sure what to get because I like to stir fry with olive oil.

8/10, I'd lose the rice and replace it with vegetables, otherwise looks very good
Mine was salmon with spinach and Brussel sprouts

i sued up my calories for lunch. im on a cut. so nothing

get a stainless steel fry pan
dont fall for the non stick meme

it's fucking stir-fry, it's not rocket surgery, user.
people need to learn to cook. especially ethnic foods. i cook thai and indian all the time. it not only tastes awesome but is pretty healthy, you can put pretty much whatever ingredients into it (other than staple spices and stuff), and it's impressive to lots of people. like i'll cook for a girl, make her indian food and she'll be so happy. and i'll say something like "that indian food isn't that only thing that's gonna blow your ass out tonight"

>380 cal vanilla protein shake
>ice cream sandwich 170 cal
>manicotti 180 cal

Breakfast/lunch so far

8 oz of chicken.

Bland food... idk what healthy thing to add to this to make it taste a bit better. I tried hot sauce, but it just didn't fit.

>quinoa

gotta be honest I hate that shit so fucking much.

quinoa is whack. eat a real grain like Farro. shit is so $$$

idk, every time I eat grain it gives me the squirts and stomach cramps.
It has some good texture, it's just tasteless to me. I'd try some soy sauce but the salt in that is ridiculous

Quinoa stir fry with thinly sliced pork, mushrooms, and broccoli with oyster sauce is fucking amazing.
You're missing out dumbass.

>mushrooms

degenerate

Prob gonna make some salmon tomorrow. Wish the shit was less expensive... I usually buy sockeye wildcaught instead of farm raise shit. 15.99 a lb... Wish I lived in Alaska, could fish this shit myself, fillet and cook it on the boat all while fishing for some more.

>cod

Gross.

>gotta be honest I hate that shit so fucking much.
>t.homo
>not enjoying sour kinwah salad

is it acceptable to get fat on this? im crazy after salmon, i cant stop eating it. cant wait to die of mercury poisoning

>expensive restaurants that design themselves to look like a bar

I hate this shit

I mean it's a restaurant and a bar. Restaurant seating is just normal restaurant seating

Pretty sure salmon is low-mercury
Mmh I know that wild caught red stuff (not pink) is better but I ain't paying $16/lb. I think I've seen it on sale for $9 or $10...still just something I'd have as a treat. Small whole fish (croakers, porgies, perch) are my staples and cheap af. Basically $2 for a half-pound fish, and that's my protein for a meal.

Somethin like this

OP here, I'm back and I'm breakfast, bitches

perch is underrated, i like it more than walleye

Huh, never heard of eating walleye. The perch I get at the store is white perch, technically a bass but plump and tasty. Yummier AND cheaper than porgies & croakers, I was getting em for $2.99/lb

Phonepoasting more meals on the bus to wrestling practice in the hope that my thread will last til suppertime.

Sardines, mayonnaise, cucumber, horseradish + beets preparation, parsley on Italian bread

WTF is wrong with you OP? Why do you tryhard your meal like that? Who are you trying to impress by trying to add a "style" to your meal? What black hole are you trying to fill OP?

>what's for dinner?
Nothing. Lenten fast. Thanks, Jesus.

>he doesn't get that you appreciate the meal more when it looks good