How to make these taste not too bad?

how to make these taste not too bad?

120 calories 30g proteins brahs

I just eat them out of the can. Put some pepper on it. Or look up a recipe for tuna patties. Those are pretty good.

Eat them together with carbs.

Tuna + rice/lentils/beans + melted cheese for flavour

Pepper, it is that easy.

Mix it with a spoonful of mayo, relish and a tiny bit of mustard. If going for low call skip the mayo and just add dill relish and a squirt of mustard. It really helps desu.

try the ones that come in pouches. they retain a bit more of the texture because they don't have to be heated up as much as the tins
also dijon mustard

mix with mayo and make a tuna sandwich. if you eat it with hot cheetos it makes it 10 times better.

I just drain the water and eat it out of the can
you can also mix it with mayo and throw it on some bread for a sandwich

eat with mash potatoes

I like mac and cheese tuna casserole. Takes about an hour to make. You can probably also make a tuna salad

Fucken amatures.
Use cans of tuna to make meatloaf. Substitute the hamburger meat with tuna, and do everything else the same.
Mix the tuna with bread crumbs, and bake. Instead of using ketchup, use cocktail sauce.

if the tuna tastes bad without adding anything to it, get better tuna.

I've been eating tuna+rice+peas every day for a year and I haven't grown tired of it.

tuna with avocado is the shit

Buffalo Sauuuuuce

Tuna + cheese toasties

Canned tuna is literally my favorite food, not even memeing. Am I fucked up, bros?

Chopped capers, cornichons, shallots, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Eat with some toasted home made bread.

Exactly what I had for dinner with some frozen fruit.

Maybe I'm weird, but I really like tuna, so I just eat it straight after draining it

OP I am going to give you a great recipe for tuna salad. I can't cook much but I do this very well

>can of tuna, drain as much as possible
>spoon of relish (tablespoon)
>spoon of mayonnaise (not too much maybe like a tablespoon or 2)
>onion (can be fresh cropped or the dried stuff)
>few splashes of lemon juice
>dill weed
>celery or celery seed spice
>salt and pepper
>hardboiled egg

mix that all together

>mince garlic,carrot,onion, jelapeno peppers
>add flour and 1 egg, also add teaspoon lemon juice if u can but not completely needed
>add shredded tuna, no brine
>pan fry for spicy tuna patties, eat with veggies and rice
HOLLA AT YO BOI

Onions + Vinegar or Lemon + Salt and Pepper. Might replace the salt with some hard aged salty cheese. Tuna also goes surprisingly well with Pasta or white potatoes.

And of course, give the chunk light to your cat or dog because that's not human food.

I mix mine with sale. Really good. No fat. Decent fiber.

Wasabi!,Wasabi! Wasabi!

you can fry it with rice. put some cumin and such on it. its not super delicious but not offensive either.

>120 cals
>30g protein
i dont think so user....
doesnt tuna have fat?
if you are in a pinch squeeze of lemon, salt, pepper
then youre good to go. The wild planet stuff is actually pretty tasty just expensive as fuck (and it has way lower mercury since they use smaller tuna apparently)

Some fucker on here told me to mix it with BBQ to make a shitty pulled pork sandwich. It was actually good so do that.

tablespoon of mayonnaise, teaspoon of dijon, a diced celery stick, and some ground pepper

shit's delicious, and only about 220 calories in total

>Cheap
>Convenient
>Decent macros
lolno

This. So fucking easy too.

You’re going to fucking die from the metals in the tuna, take it down a notch

fishermans eggs. Salt. Pepper. Hot sauce. Seasoning of choice (old bay for me)

Garbage comments, not even gonna read them.
>Lime juice or anything with high citric acid content
>extras virgin Olive oil or a nice mayo
Voila, and you didn't have to make a whole fucking dish to make it palatable. Lern2science

greek yogurt and relish

tuna will get you bald before you are 30

get your shit right soyboys

Town house crackers

In addition to the normal mayo+lemon juice if I'm in a rush I cover it in Frank's or Tabasco and eat it.

I'm trying some tuna patties for lunch

>2 cans of tuna
>1 egg
>half an onion finely chopped
>100g low fat cottage cheese
>pepper, lots of it
>salt, some of it
>parsley
>squeeze of lemon juice

>stir that shit
>let it sit
>fry it up

I'll report back with a taste test once it's done. It's sitting at the moment.

>You’re going to fucking die from the metals in the tuna

MERCURY
E
R
C
U
R
Y

There's literally no reason to eat tuna over salmon

Drain it, light mayonnaise

Its good

peanut butter and worcheshire sauce

The only way is to make a tuna, cheese and pickle spread toasted sandwich

Gonna give you my lazy as fuck, good as fuck recipe.

>Tuna
>White Rice
>Sesame seeds
>Bit of dried seaweed
>Fuck ton of siracha

I shit you not, it tastes amazing. You'll genuinely like it, the only downsides are cleanup, and the smell of bad pussy tuna leaves everywhere.

Oh, and don't forget to nuke it for about 45-60 seconds before eating. It's waaaaaaay better heated up.

tuna is poormans protein powder, downside is the mercury levels but fuck it

This, but also add relish and use it as dip for salines or on a sammich.

apart from price!

I was unable to get a decent consistency going, so I just mass fried the shit.

Still fucking good though.

tuna and oat burgers are godly.

Mix 1 egg, can of tuna and a serving of oats with whatever seasoning you prefer, put into a cup or something to form a patty and cook at medium hi for like 3 mins a side.
Perfect macro ratio.

I used to love tuna when my grandma made tunafish sandwiches for me as a kid, but it turns out it was probably just the sugar in the bread and the mayonnaise that made it so yummy.

Then, in my teens, I started eating it again and stopped in a week because it was so bland.

But recently, I went on the largest cut of my life and got to 7% BF, and since I've resumed to sane eating, I have not ONCE wanted to stop eating tuna. I don't know if cutting so hard just completely destroyed my taste buds, but I crave tuna so much that I have a constantly cut up tongue because I can't resist licking the lid. I eat 20 cans a day, and I've been getting my mercury levels checked every other month and they are perfectly normal.

I don't have to prep at all, it's cheap, it's delicious (to me). Tuna is truly manna from heaven.

I eat tuna and spiced lentils/kidney beans, rice optional.

I make a tuna salad:
mix with olive oil, pesto, sundried tomato, parmesan cheese, salt, pepper, oregano. Optional: onion, olives. sometimes i add onion powder/garlic powder too

How worried should I be about mercury in tuna? I like it, but I've been eating it sparingly. Any canned or pouched stuff that's safer?

as long as you're not eating multiple servings of albacore every day you should be fine
go for chunk light

It's a meme. Go nuts.

No, it isn't.

>20 cans a day
>842g proteins

So how often can you eat tuna?

Start by not being a pussy.

Just eat it and deal with it

+1 for chunk light over albacore. I was reading up on it and the albacore has significantly more per can. Also a high protein diet helps prevent the mercury compounds from being deposited in the brain. I'm no doctor but 1 can of light a day should be alright. Maybe 4-5/7 days if you want to be safe

The cans I eat are 85g

This guy gets it

Fucking disgusting

Are you a cat?

Mix with mayonnaise, green onion, pickles, and sriracha and put that shit on some bread and melt some cheese on top in the oven babie

Just eat albacore tuna instead. It's way better, same macros, just not too often because the mercury is higher.

hot sauce+carbs

wtf make a tuna sandwich.
that's it.

>same macros
>way better
which is it user

he's obviously talking about taste

worth the effort

Don't get Mercury poisoning bro

Chunk light is like fucking cat food. Albacore or bust, I don't give a fuck about mercury

You really should if you give any fucks about your neurological health.

That looks like dog shit.

A little dollop of mayo, salt, pepper, i think a bit of squeezed lemon but i don't remember, mash it in a bowl and spread on toast. If you can't palate it out the can, try this

I eat the flavoured shit on crackers

Buy actual tuna steaks and cook the medium rare. It's heaven.

I eat them by either putting them on black bread or mixing with ketchup.

store bought sauces like those pasta/spaghetti sauces go really well with it, especially ones containing the most red bell pepper. the taste of bell peppers somehow compliments tuna literally perfectly and it tastes like an entirely different thing
ketchup works too but it will just taste like.... tuna and ketchup

Can of tuna? 50c
Fillet of shitty farm raised salmon? $7.99 a lb
the user should eat mackerel and anchovies instead.

ahi tuna is great, but fuck the steaks are expensive. 5 dollars a lb for that stuff.

wtf, tuna tastes gr8 m8

Salmon is fucking great m8, I don't know what you're going on about.

you are legit better off with shrimp

This. Mackerel is the most omega 3 dense food you can buy, that is not just fish oil capsules. And it is much cheaper than salmon.

Just eat a steak lmao

stuff into a baguette with olive oil, mayo and green olives

Is this per patty or total

Tnx man, im going to try this as soon as i can.

Are there any downsides if i eat this every night?

Eat with cottage cheese

>42g protein.
If this was per patty user every mother fucker here would be living off it.

wtf is wrong with some of you that you can't enjoy perfectly tasty food without adding a bunch of shit to it? Are you spoiled children or something?

How the fuck is tuna from a can tasty?

Lemon pepper seasoning does wonders.
I also like to put a little chipotle ranch with it.

o i l p a c k e d

>nobody mentioned sardines
wtf.
eat sardines. one of the cleanest fish in existence, god tier macros, as cheap as tuna.

tuna+rice+fresh onions ! beast

how the fuck is it not?