ITT: Foods that make you forget everything about being Veeky Forums

ITT: Foods that make you forget everything about being Veeky Forums

That's what your mom's asshole looked like after I was done with her last night.

haHAA

>for me, it's pic related

I never really understood brie or fancy cheeses in general. Like is it plebby to think that Chedder, Mozzarella, Parmesan, or Feta are tastier than any moldy/stinky/fancy cheese?

try brie with fig spread

> chicken
> literally the number one source of protin

The sauce bro. It's the sauce that isn't fit tier

>Uncultured American: The Post
Go to France you swine.

Buffalo sauce is basically hot sauce and butter, and I'm guessing you're saying it's not Veeky Forums tier because of the butter.
If you like wings you could always just use hot sauce, pretty sure most have little to no calories.

But it's not the same if I'm not eating a whole stick of butter and drinking a pitcher of coors. Also jalapeño poppers my dude.

I agree with this man. If you told me I couldn't have another dessert in my life I wouldn't bat an eye, but take away my bar food and bur and I'm pissed.

ditch the crackers and it's cool

france is a meme lol

Cheese is pretty decent protein though. Just skip the crackers.

Way more calories in a single buffalo wing than you would think. But yeah, good protein otherwise.

chicken wings arent bad at all, as long as its not breaded/glazed in a sugar sauce. I always get chicken wings when I'm doing ketosis.

these chips are god tier

I'd murder someone for some cheese cake right about now

Excuse me superior flavor coming through

Pumpkin Pie, I can eat an entire pie in a single sitting
the ones from costco are great

Whoever came up with the Dennys unlimited pancakes for $4 didn't know about me.

>WAAAH WAAAH MUH CULTURE
>go to le France and get le cultured with the rest of the pretentious hipsters eating shit food

Lmao fucking sheeple

>WAAAH WAAAH MUH CULTURE
>t. white person

I'm a sucker for variety. I could eat maybe 4 pancakes before having enough, but 2 pancakes, 2 slices of french toast, 2 waffles, eggs, bacon, sausage... i could eat that on rotation till I was sick

Cheesecake Factory

steak tips diane

>tfw originally from Chicago and this shit destroyed my waistline

This but Tim Hortons.

Cheese whore here, i'd cut that bitch into slices and eat it all.

fuck, definitely this

*blocks both of your paths*

r u kidding ree

Brie is about 2 g fat per 1 g protein

mah nigga

For me, its gotta be butter chicken

Disgusting

what is this disgusting cumskin food?

I could down multiple packs per day if I tried.

some raspberry jam too. shit's great. used to get brie bakes with different jams and chocolate when i worked in a deli.

meat lovers with mushrooms. if it had stuffed crust i'd be fucking dead.

Said the mongoloid self hating gook

there's nothing bad with that food. It's filled with nutrientst,protein,fermented food . Probably very low in antinutrients

tastes better than your traditional diet of dirt cookies

>calories are bad

this

this fucker

please, come to Wisconsin eurotard.

>this kill the gain

>being italian
>getting gains

Nice try mammone di merda

gains are struggle here

>lays kettle cooked are better than cape cod
I shiggity diggity my dude

OwO whats this?

>parmigiano is 12 euro/kg

cannolo, fried pastry dough filled with sweet ricotta
there are many variations tho

not food, but this is my arch nemesis

is mozzarella Veeky Forums? I literally eat at least one every day

I'm French, lived in the US for a while, can confirm.

? Every culture has their food, I can assure you American "fancy" cheeses are not comparable to french cheeses. Their burger game is on point though. You don't have to be mad because your country doesn't make good cheese.

I wouldn't go to a Mexican restaurant to get sushis or a japanese restaurant to get enchiladas, stop being retarded.

Nothing like eating a whole box of rice and a whole portion of Tsao. Hey atleast there are a couple broccoli pieces

This and beer.

Funny thing chocolate with Oreo is much better than Oreo itself. Too bad I have a shitty liver and pancreas and can't eat sweets at all.

Fucking this, with the pork rice and fried dough things covered in just plain sugar. I hate myself...

I'm with this guy, beer is my judas. I'm only 21 and I feel alcoholic, when I drink 1 I easily drink 2, 3, 4, etc until I'm drunk where I tell myself "this is the last day".

I'm pretty active otherwise but fuck me I love beer

At least it's only once a year, r-right?

>Butter chicken with garlic naan

These are greek Kürtőskalács, right? Literally the tastiest shit in the world, I can and have eaten 3 huge ones in a single day. It's incredible. Good thing they don't sell these where I live now.

Wisconsin is winning international cheese awards every year. The rest of the country doesn't know cheese though, for sure.

>Blocks your path

GODDAMMIT GRANDMA WHY ARE THEY SO DELICIOUS?!

outta the way faggots

New York and Vermont both make some good cheeses too.

This except a local diner near my parents' house. Their pancakes are so good that I can't eat pancakes from anywhere else anymore because they're just disappointing (probably a good thing actually).

And since I'm only at my parents house maybe 2-3 times a year, I don't feel too bad about going there every time and eating a whole order of pancakes with a side of corned beef hash.

i'm drinking everyday since january 6th when i broke up with my ex and holy shit it is kkilling my gains but i simply can't stop partying

Just came to tell you that polish people are subhuman, bye now

I’m with this guy, acctually fucking god tier food

nope, it's kokoretsi. It's intenstines wrapped around liver.
I know, sounds disgusting, but damn, it's good

These

yeah, and the best wine is from California and the best pizza is made in Finland. C'mon mate

I feel retarded now, the pictures I looked at didn't look like meat.

eh, they look similar, I was also confused at first when I googled Kürtőskalács

This is doable on bulk or even cut. I'd prob throw in 30 mins of cardio extra to normal workout to help.

They're one of the only European nations not currently flooding itself with Mudslimes. Your opinion is garbage and so are you faggot.

So I'm supposed to take tradition as a sign of superior quality?

Beer is another good example of this. Europeans are permanently stuck in the 1970s with their impression of American beer (along with cheese, wine, etc.) and aren't willing to see the fact that we can compete when it comes to food and drink.

I don't think anything beats a good Chinese. Seaseme seed chicken and pork fried rice. The worst thing though is I eat it as fast as I can so I don't enjoy the taste as much

Yeah, I'm not even partying, I'm currently at home drinking beer and planing next weeks training. But sad to hear bout that dude, maybe it was for the best?
Anyhow take care

They have a very real power over me

wew lad

>taste

You know that’s just MSG, right?

You are like little babies. Watch this

no it's the fucked up usa laws about milk which doesn't allow you to have top tier products, also france and italy have a peculiar production chain for the dairy industry which grant higher stadard of quality of products

Good for keto then?

On sale for a quid, FUUUUCK can't resist

This, but cocktails more than beer