White
College Degree
Good job
Tall
Good face
Muscular
Personality

How long you been gay?

i honest to god thought that was a drawing of a woman and not an actual picture. the thumbnail looks like the box to a weird puzzle

I thought muscles = gay in asian cultures.

>demographic X
>How into muscles are they?

They are.

They like lean ottermode dudes a whole lot more than muscular dudes.

How long you been low T and low confidence?

Degenerate faggot, fetishizing Asian women instead of the beautiful white women all around you. Good luck finding your imaginary “waifu” that will never love you back. Re-evaluate your life choices.

>fetishizing Asian women

Fuck off, SJW.

Ive had a few relationships with asian girls. In a ltr with one right now. From my experience they dont care too much about muscles, as long as you arent fat. But if you are looking to date, personality trumps everything (goes for every girl for the most part)

solid braphog my man, honestly very brappy. saving this brapbeast

surrounded by asians, better drink my own piss

They're not. Most are into the supermodel look. Being petit is seen as very attractive in most of Asia. Unless you're talking about on the farm, where women actually need to work.

just be white, tall and decent looking
muscles will be a bonus, decorations on the cake.
if you go to an asian country and you're decent looking they'll go crazy over you
its really nice

Those tweets can't be real

BLEACHED

They are. Get used to it. Asian women are even more shallow than white women.

>how long have you been low confidence
haha

wow that's pretty pathetic that their own fathers told them that. temujin would laugh at how disgraceful they are.

Basically they just want you to be white and in shape. Otter mode would be ideal but just in shape is enough. But more importantly learn an Asian language if you are going there.

wtf he's not even big and has the HGH gut

nigga didn't even try, just went straight to injecting celltech

>MY CONDIFENCE HAS GONE UP BY ONE!

I thought whites were the most cucked lol

//thread

if my dad is chinese and my mom is white, does that make it RICED?

man those japs are ugly as fuck

Should I go to grad school in LA or NYC for Korean girls? Got fat scholarships to both so I'll take any reason to tip the scales.

you are a good hapa

LA, but there are a decent amount of koreans here too (live in NYC)

there is a city in NJ that is the largest concentration of koreans outside of korea: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palisades_Park,_New_Jersey

How do I rice white women? I'm no Chang and only average height for a chink though I 1/2/4/4 for reps and I work in science (Argonne, finished post-doc Caltech but tired of expensive living and pretentious people) and thinking about teaching.

Please don’t post my wife without my permission

This sounds like a good opportunity for some Japan / Korea travel my friends, easier to mask the autism when I don't have to speak as much :)

Lesbians can't get married user.

Hapas are ugly as fuck though

I see where you're coming from. But white women are heavier.

Sometimes you just wanna slam her into the wall, you know.

Bruce Lee's kid was pretty good looking

That's kind of cucked though that Asians want their kids to get fucked by white guys.

Very very true

>wanting taller, better looking kids is cucked
ehh
asians like white skin and everyone likes height

idk bro but I'm gonna rice a white chick I met off tinder tonight. I'm broke af but if I were you I would just display my wealth on my profiles.

wtf did you just fucking etc etc

is this what its like being isley?

is dating asian girls a cope for white girls flocking to TYRONE?

mommy

lol, I'm not extremely affluent but I can get around. How tall are you (slightly insecure about my height)?

This guy is totally right.
>Tfw white MD, average height and face
>dated 3 cute Asian girls so far who were way above my league in terms of looks.

White girls are shit tier though. Asians and Latinas are where it's at.

>Strengthening your own bloodline
>cuck
Pick one. If it was anyone but his own progeny (or in this case their progeny) it'd be different, but it's literally his genes.

>latinas
no
east asian or white are the only viable options, every other ethnic group is basically shit and will ruin your house/city/nation

There's a relationship between those two things, but it's not what you think. Women often prefer men of an ethnicity whose members are typically more masculine than theirs. For example, white men are more masculine than Asian men, so Asian women commonly prefer them. Black men are more masculine than whites, so white women often prefer them. The same goes for the men. Asian women are less masculine than white women so white guys go after them. It's just common scents.

SOY TUKTUK ARRIVEU NOW!

Here's how it works.
And this tends to be how it is in any city with a large enough multicultural base.

Date white or pale
Fuck black or swarthy
Settle with their own, but rich/famous/powerful/love can overrule that.

That's it.
I've pumped then been dumped by enough Asian women to know how it is.
For gods sake, one girl actually LIED to me about her name and where she lived. We were together for nearly half of a year. I've told her things that I'd never tell anyone.

I'm 6'1 but honestly nobody can tell by your profile since everyone just lies about it. I've met dozens of girls on tinder and 90% are 5'2 and below and they assume because I'm asian I'm short lol.

That's bullshit, it has a lot more to do with culture and racism. According to you females of every race would be attracted to black men because they are 'more masculine'. But that's simply not the case. In fact white women prefer white males over black males and Asians prefer white over black, they even despise and are still very publicly racist towards blacks. It has everything to do with beauty standards ; Asia: whiter skin is more pretty among Asians, and cultural values: finding a guy with a good career is nr 1 most important thing for most Asian families.
Also whites live in more sophisticated and richer countries of the world so it is natural for people from poorer countries to look up to them.

well no this isn't. There are way too many asian. Imagine i every asian girl take a "White" boi... White race would then not exis anymore.
What the fathers are saying is just a smart move to take over the world and erase blue eyes!

>white man unveiled in japan.webm
>Muhhh he has GUT hurr hurr I'm better cause I am natty durr hurr hurr

No

nigga he looks like shit

I think they have top tier potential. Bad stereotype because so many of them come from beta max whites who settled with bottom tier Asians. Like anything If I people have ugly kids.

Considering every white girl I have met in the last 5 years has either been a retired/active roastie or a raging feminist Tyrone can keep them. I'm mostly looking for somebody who is wife/mother material and at this point it's looking like I am going to have to go outside my race to find it.

>I am going to have to go outside my race to find it.

This. I think that b/c racemixing was still relatively taboo in the previous generation the only men who did it were either fetishists or had something wrong with them and as such their kids are now all fucked up.

What would you have me do? Marry a roastie/feminist who will divorce me 10 years down the line taking my home and raising my kids to hate me? I'm just north of 30 and that seems to be all thats left of the women close to my age so either I can go for women who are 10 years my junior or look outside my race.

just date 20 somethings

Post body, scrub.

This is all I ever wanted.

>I've pumped then been dumped by enough Asian women to know how it is.
w-was it a feminine p-penis that pumped inside you?

DISGUSTING BABYFACE

YOU ARE PEDO

I don't think you understand.
Ah, I get it.
You've been lurking /d/, haven't you.

>all those dads wanting their daughters to cuck them by marrying white guys
>asia has the highest consumption of soy in the world

Really makes you think

Gooks are subhumans.

OP is a subhuman weeaboo faggot.

>According to you females of every race would be attracted to black men because they are 'more masculine'.
lrn2read

That's literally what you said though.
>'Women prefer men of an ethnicity who's men are more masculine than theirs'.
Just because in your examples you compare white females and black men (btw not true based on studies) and Asian females and white men, doesn't mean your 'theory' makes any sense

>Date white or pale
>Fuck black or swarthy

Fucking americans.

>According to you females of every race would be attracted to black men because they are 'more masculine'

compared to american whites only

Kek

Fucking everywhere actually.

t. never been outside of Ameristan

Eastern europeans, Asians, and Hispanics hate niggers and shame women who date them.

I've been fucking this guys asian gf for a while now. The first time she met me i was in a singlet and she said "its so fucking hot that you could just do anything you wanted to me because you're so strong" i proceeded to fuck her on the hood of her car. she went home to her bf that night with bruises on her neck and ass

im pretty sure her bf browses fit too so lmao

>things that happened

They shame people who date whites as well.
Except for the creepy self loathing people, they bend over backwards for whites.

Well eastern euros are white, so obviously they don't. Asians and hispanics will shame a chick for dating a white guy a lot less than for dating a black guy.

uh huh...

if not staged that’s pretty crazy

Korea is hard tier
Japan is easy
Thailand is tutorial
Phillipines is filthy casual

>MD
nigga wut u doin here

Or just go to Poland, Ukraine, Russia, or any of a variety of other places where traditional values reign. You're giving up and you haven't even really tried yet

Is this the equivalent mindset of
>made for bbc

spic here, youre overrating our women

Filipinos are the niggers of Asians though

i thought that was VIETNAM FUCKING SHITS

It's pretty much the entirety of south east asia

>poland

sauce me on that chinese cartoon fampai

will asian girls even go for hispanic/spanish guys? I mean i may have some "foreign" appeal to exchange students but idk how far that will go