Literally how to get delts this juicy? is this even possible natty?

literally how to get delts this juicy? is this even possible natty?
his body mogs all white hollywood actor's body

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tcLP63MYio8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wide frame and good shoulder genetics

anecdotal confirm. am asian-ish. often get comments on shoulder size.

Every time you train upper body do 3 sets of something that hits rear delts hard and 3 sets of something that hits lateral delts, light weight for very high reps works well for this

Do this for 6 months and your delt's will guaranteed be juicier. You don't even have to progress in weight, just always aim to get a good burn and push the set hard, the cumulative over time will give you some decent gains guaranteed

OHP before all other lifts, all variations you can find all days of the week, alternate with pullups.
Lateral raises until you puke every other day.
Bench press is second to OHP do it all the time too, alternate with heavy rows.
An wheel like a madman.
Neglect squats and deads because noones going to look at your legs besides jealous faggots in the gym.

*Ab wheel

his training youtube.com/watch?v=tcLP63MYio8

>his delts aren't even that impressive tf

post impressive delts, better if they're yours

ching gong i eat dogu for protein

>Lateral raises until you puke every other day.
>every other
Shoulderlet detected. Are you even trying?

he eats salmon and eggs only
he's also a gook not a chink

I just listed a starting point, my dude.
If he gets an OHP that's >155x5 and has a low enough bf% he can optical illusion his way out of isolation work.

My delts are fairly lacking because muh shoulder impingement :( so here's some decent delts

Who is he? For science

rip wrong photo, but guts has some good delts lol.

Damn Mike Chang really cleaned up his act. He doesn't look like a dirty hobo with greasy hair anymore and he actually has a six pack.

Not that guy, but I OHP 165x5 and I don't think my shoulders are all that great. Maybe my wide hips are detracting from my width, but anyway.

If you want those shoulders, I think lat raises are the way to go. They isolate the delt completely when done right. OHP can be carried by back and triceps, at least a little.

gook chinks vietnam fucking shits japs are all the same

This is the power of ASIAN MASCULINITY

white boiis will never be able to achieve this level of manliness

Search: rain ninja assassin

Bless you

is that mark wahlberg on the left corner

what's his bf %?

Idk bro mine are pretty sick

How new?

This is actually good advice. Been doing this for two months and my delts are actually noticeable.

It’s all genetics. I have wider clavicles too like the guy in the video and my shoulders look insane.

>Neglect squats and deads
What the fuck happened to this board? I'm genuinely curious how anyone thinks this.

Does Ching Chong have good genes?

Scientific take: To his credit (and it pains me to say this), Ching Chong is very toned. I imagine the non-spiced version of him is constantly moving, fidgeting and touching things. People on the autism spectrum often have hyperactivity. This leads to his arms being constantly in-use. His arms aren’t big.. Actually, his arms are incredibly small. He thinks they are big because there is no fat to hide the bicep muscle when he flexes. In reality, Ching Chong is built like a runner. He doesn’t eat much (maybe once or twice a day) and he can’t afford to snack. Even the starving kids in Africa have a six-pack but you don’t see them bragging about it. Another thing that autistic people deal with is BDD, or body dysmorphia disorder. It’s not uncommon for autistic people to think they’re fatter than they are and to be hard on themselves. In this case, Ching Chong is obsessed with his body in a positive way and has an unrealistic expectation of how society perceives his body. He sees that people like Scotty don’t have as many muscles and immediately assumes that the rest of the world is doughy and less muscular than him, just like his trailer park friends.

Non-scientific take: Ching Chong has something called “retard strength”. Like I said, this is non-scientific but I’ve always noticed that “retarded” people were real strong. I volunteered at the Special Olympics once and all those dudes looked “swol” like they secretly lifted weights all day. I’ve heard that people with mental disabilities don’t know how much strength they need for certain activities so they’re constantly using the maximum amount. Due to this, their muscles are constantly being challenged.

Obvious take: Ching Chong doesn’t have good genes because JESUS CHRIST, LOOK AT HIS FACE. That’s a mug and a half. Also, his brain doesn’t work. This guy expects us to be jealous of him when he can’t even use a fucking can opener?

The only thing impressive about this guy is his god tier frame, and he did no work for it. His "Crazy training" videos are embarrassing. He doesn't have a lot of muscle, on a normal frame it would look mediocre. What a joke.

The way people praise him is disgusting. He screams while doing 50kg front squats, and walking back and forth with 10kg dumbells. His martial arts choreography would make Bruce laugh out loud, he's weak as shit, terrible stamina. These normies commentating really don't know shit, they see someone who looks good and praise him for his "hard work", despite doing no work.

Reminder that this guy is a Manlet

He's 6'0 so yeah, he's a definitely manlet. Anything below 6'3 is a manlet.

what thats nothing

Steroids and genetics.

>his body mogs all white hollywood actor's body
Ah, you are from r/asianmasculinity. It's okay buddy, work hard and be consistent and one day you might look like that guy.