Pickup limes are not a meme

Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

heartiste.wordpress.com/2018/01/04/technology-and-female-hypergamy-and-the-inegalitarian-consequences/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

post the answer you mongol

just be upfront and tell her you want to sniff her farts

Part 2. First black box is her name and 2nd black box is her number.

cyka blyat kurwa spasibo nastrovia

Pickup lines only work on girls that have extremely generic personalities

Пoшeл нa хyй, мyдaк.

So most of them then?

Y’all know how it is

>when women have such a lopsided social advantage that they can dismiss as many guys as their heart's desire based on superficial "witty" banter that must be in perfect harmony with their ever changing mood
just kek me senpai

Please elaborate user.

P.S. Finalized the date plans over text.

He's talking about how women have an overwhelming advantage on dating sites like tinder.

Tinder is going to get even worse with the women message first feature

Please explain. On the contrary, I believe the system is skewed in the favor of men.

Please elaborate user

I asked you first faggot.

kys

Pic related, it's you.

>On the contrary, I believe the system is skewed in the favor of men
You're a troll or an idiot. Either way kys.

bee tee

kek

Largely, women have been the selection factor in dating, meaning that generally, it's up to the males to attract the females. For most of history, monogamy and isolation to the world at large meant that it was easier for men to find a mate. Now that women can find men very easily through tinder, it's harder for average men to compete for even lower level women.

heartiste.wordpress.com/2018/01/04/technology-and-female-hypergamy-and-the-inegalitarian-consequences/

To summarize, a 5/10 woman will reject anything below an 8/10 man.

>"no it's not working lol"
>3 messages later giving you her number

WOMEN, AMIRITE?

This is why I'm worried I might stay single forever. I've tried tinder and bumble and my experience with both was trash, though I don't have any good pictures and am afraid of trying to be clever with my profile because someone I know irl might see it and make fun of it. I met my ex years ago on okcupid and shes a 7/10 but all I can match with on these apps are 4/10 trolls and single moms who never reply (not that I would consider long term dating a single mom and raising another man's spawn).

Now tell me why the system is in favor of men.

It's called a shit test, you virgin

>Ceгoдня
>Messages in English
??????

I was just trolling dude.

the only time its in favor of men is on a gay dating site

I don't see the issue

EPIC_TROLL
P
I
C
_