/School Shooter/ General

>Start hearing gunshots
>Everyone starts screaming
>Autistic kid gets trampled, human instinct after all

How would you use your Veeky Forums skills to get out of this situation, or stop it?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.liveleak.com/view?i=9ff_1518644376
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'd check out Reddit before I died to see if it's as gay as you all say it is

i'm the weirdly awkward girl who was sometimes nice to the shooter so he won't shoot me probably

It seems all that cardio really comes in handy in these types of situations
>Run away

I did dependant study so I wouldn't know desu

I’d use my /k/ skills desu~
I carry on campus even though we’re not supposed to
I don’t care cops can’t stop shit

>Shoot school shooter
>Gets shot by sniper thinking you're the school shooter
>Jews blame you for incident

gross why would you bring a gun to school

I would just dip it out the window.

No gun law in aus means we are ripe for plundering.

YUCK

>implying the cops will be there within 20 minutes

But muh port arthur

Teleport behind him and snap his neck
Tell him it wasn’t personnel

>Family sues you for the cruelty of his death

>mfw some kid intervieweed by the news literally said that the florida shooter "we always joked that he would shoot up the school"

THEY ASKED FOR IT BAHAHAHAHAH

I unsheath my jewish lawyer
Made of pure kosher motza balls forged in the furnaces at Dachau and gassed over 6 million times

>vibrate my fast twitch muscles and teleport behind the shooter
>tap him with the finger of Zyzz himself
>'omae wa mou shindeiru'
>can't even respond with 'nani' because 2quick
>he dies instantaneously

kek. I miss this board

*throws a penny out the courthouse window*
*Mr. Shekelstein falls to his death*

Case dismissed

Grab the shooters pathetic soyboy frame and hoist him over my shoulders, then start lunging down the hall for sick glute gains

>at work
>CNN on TV
>couple of boomers watching the news

“Heh, heh, heh, I bet those kids never ran that fast to get INTO the school huh?”

>mfw boomers can even ruin school shooting jokes

thats funny, even someone on misc thought Elliot was gonna be a shooter

Trips noticed though

okay.

That makes me sad to hear. There's literally a new type of bullying designed around finding the loneliest, most awkward kids and claiming they're going to "shoot up the school." It's a self-fulfilling prophecy at this point.

Lots of white males are awkward, quiet and keep to themselves in middle school. That's just a fact. Doesn't mean they should be pegged as school shooters.

If I can't see the shooter, I'm running. If he's within my reach, I'm absolutely gonna try to stop him. I've never fought anyone with a gun, but if he doesn't shoot me I can definitely knock his ass out. Obviously I'm assuming he's just a teenager with a gun, though.

pistol squat him to death

Best answer

>t.experienced school shooter

>those gets
>those gains
Mirin

Holy fucking cringe.

>Lots of white males are awkward, quiet and keep to themselves in middle school.
genetic dead-end.

>I'm assuming he's just a teenager with a gun, though
Less likely than you think. Just as often some disturbed middle-aged man.

his comment wasn't cringy user, unless you're from /k/ or something

Some kid snap chatted the shooting.
AYY My life is practically hanging by the thread let me snap chat this real quick.

m.liveleak.com/view?i=9ff_1518644376

In any case you're supposed to try and disarm the guy if he's in the same room as you, so I guess there's not much of a choice.

Nice samefagging cringelord.

someone post the bees analogy, please

That's not me, is me.

Can I ask what's cringy about not risking your life? Why would I go look for the shooter?

I guess. You're already cornered. I think some active shooter training they made us do had some contingency for this.
>You failed to hide, escape, or barricade.
>The shooter blocks your path.
>Throw shit at the guy and try to restrain him.

>tfw dont even remember my first day on Veeky Forums

Basically, but i don't know about restraining him. I said I'd knock him out because I'm scared of him taking the gun again. Also I don't know anything about grappling. At all. I've only ever been a striker so I'm kinda fucked there.

how the fuck are you going to tackle him if he shoots in your fucking face?

those aren't nerf darts you brainlet, once he shoots you will instantly drop down and cry like that sissy that you are you god damn faggot

>if all else fails. start flinging shit.

what situation? I just got trampled

>hide under the bodies of my dead classmates
>strip naked
>cover myself in their blood
>shooter walking around gunning people down
>I sneak up behind him
>I grab him by the left should
>whisper in his ear "how about some CHERRY PUNCH"
>punch him in his jaw
>shooter has no idea what the fuck is happening and his face is covered in blood
>naked man covered in blood just comes at him
>he tries to aim his gun at me but to no avail I had already disarmed it in the 3.25 seconds it took for him to unfuck himself from my punch
>pin him to the ground
>rip his heart out
>eat it
>oneitis comes to me while I munch on his heart and whips her tits out saying she loves me

dude chill when did I say I could fight through a gunshot?? lol I was replying to that post assuming the shooter couldn't get a chance to kill me immediately

>Florida shooter makes it into the top ten list
>doesn’t give in to temptation; refuses to an hero
>instead chooses to try and blend in with his victims/ prey
Seriously, this guy tried to pass himself off as a regular student. shouldn’t be discussed here. He belongs on Veeky Forums. He fumbled his roll, but it’s a valid bluff move.

>The police shoot you anyway, you're a bigger disturbance than the now-dead shooter.

>best day of my life
>I smile and close my eyes
>believe this hallucination until the end
>my blood pressure keeps dropping until my brain runs out of oxygen and I die happy

> He belongs on Veeky Forums. He fumbled his roll, but it’s a valid bluff move.

literally everybody would start pointing your ass out as the shooter. that or within a few hours once the cops watch the school footage.

>shooter enters my classroom
>I stand and say "hope you all bought your tickets"
>"TO THE GUN SHOW"
>front double bicep and flex each arm, one after the other
>audible BLAM BLAM
>shooter's chest and face fucking implode respectively
>

pretty sure a teacher or two tried and got shot to death

lmao

The guy is hispanic

video?

depends on the situation, but probably run while calling the police
if I for some reason have my archery gear with me I can use that arm and back strength I've been building

>you want a joke? Take a look at your bullet grouping

>school gun shooting
>Australia
Ha. Yeah no not going to happen. More kids would die walking to school to drop bears and kangaroos than someone actually finding a way to get a gun into Australia without you being a bikie and all they do is shoot themselves.

No one ever blames the kids or the parents

Lmao, a few people in my class tried to make a new category for "most likely too...", making a vote for me to be the most likely to be a serial killer. In reality I just hated most of the smug little bastards in my year group.

And now, I'm studying med and my family inherited tens of millions AUD, and have a better car than 99.99% of people my age. Fucking cosmic justice for those cunts, hope they enjoy their jobs at the Kebab shop and car dealerships.

>mfw burgers do cardio strictly to outrun school shooters and other mass murderers

OOOO SAY CAN YOU SEEEEEEEEE

>without you being a bikie
>bikie
that is adorable

I'd slit his throat on a reload and fuck every girl I could after being crowned hero.

>and my family inherited tens of millions AUD

So basically like 5 bucks USD

>walk into gym
>ONE SHOT TWO SHOT THREE SHOT FOUR SHOT
>ALL I HEAR IS GUNSHOTS THIS IS WHERE THE FUN STOPS
>the massacre is over
>hear police outside
>get on my knees
>take a huge whiff of my favourite cardio bunny's cycling seat
>smells like victory

Same, pull a Dijibouti Point and shooty on the fucker and then get shot by the fuzz. Such is the life of concealed carrying as a freshman in high school.

underrated post

they should be pegged by black women with bbso

kekked and checked

>use my extensive CIA and mercenary training
>gleaned through my years conducting black ops for my country in south america
>shooter is dead before he even hits the floor

>Starts shitposting on an anime board
Doing good, son!

More like only 17M usd.

>not joining him

Ah, a true gentleman, I see
I tip my hat to you good sir
>*tips*

>shadman

Underrated. Operation Blaha/10

I'd sit down and ponder what the fuck I'm doing back in High School when I'm 25.

Stop being such a faggot

OMG you perv!!!

guns aren't for school.

yeah instead of getting shot you just got beat up/stabbed/mugged by weird smelly abos still salty about losing a war against emus in the 30s

Sure, sperg.

You already said I got trampled, user

Well, I'm gonna say something I'd only ever say user in Veeky Forums.

Bullies got what they deserved.

kek

nice one bro me too

You'd be first right after he raped you

>reach into pocket
>grab rubber band, wrap it around my thumb and forefinger
>grab stash of paper "V"s and get ready to load them up
>as soon as he enters range start slinging dozens of shots at his face which sting like fuck and make him disoriented
>meanwhile, my buddy has crawled around behind him and is crouching behind the back if his legs
>I keep shooting paper darts to provide cover while my other friend, the fastest runner in the class, sprints up to the shooter at full speed and pushes him, toppling him over my crouching buddy. >they grab his weapons as he's on the floor and give him an atomic wedgie while I open the nearest locker
>shove him in and lock it
>wait for cops
>become heroes
>get blowjobs behind the music room by the school slut and her two ugliest friends

>deserved to die young for pointing out something that was true

I actually thought of this a lot when I was in highschool

I concluded 3 alternatives, listing them from better to worse chance of success.

1.-Run away and hide if possible while he shoots the easy targets first, running in zig zag, they always say this in the movies

2.- If I know the guy beg him for mercy, since he would probably be in my classroom if I knew him

3.- Grab the chair/desk I'm sitting on, lift it in front of measa shield whilerushing towards the shooter and try to tackle him/throw him of balance and hopefully some other guy would help me out submissing him

But we all know this thread is for meme replies

i use my giant testosterone pumping dick as a shield an when i get close enough i would stick it in his anus until he erupts like a volcano.....

World is full of cocky assholes. What's a few less nipped at bud.

He'd just shoot your chair/desk, piercing it and killing you wtf?

This actually never happens

If you think being a cocky asshole in highschool is worthy of death I think you might need to reevaluate yourself before you find yourself shooting up a school