ITT: in the future...

ITT: in the future, body dysmorphia plus designer gene altering drugs will create a race of gigantic people with freakishly overgrown sexual characteristics and incredibly low self esteem and envy issues

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ndzln1UEyf0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah but not in our lifetime :(

Jesus Christ I would destroy ASR.

Do you mean Scandinavians?

Bigger

Soy tuktuk arrives

Wow Kloss looks like a giant creepy skeleton next womenlets. That must be devastating

the people who can afford this technology are those metropolitan youths who spend all day on the gram, but procreate little via nrx iq shredding. so future populations will entail a rare minority of extraordinary iq people with the aforementioned qualities like 99th %ile mental illness, and a large proletariat (many 90%+ of the population) of sub-100 iq highly reproducing uglies.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ndzln1UEyf0

No, it will just be an entire chunk of society with extensive genetic tampering creating horrifying genetic anomalies.
Inbreeding will continue to be rampant.
The rest will become horrifying monsters who are so complete divorced from reality that they'll all end up looking like this fucking lunatic.
The overwhelming vast majority of media will be dedicated to making people feel bad about not looking like those impossible monstrosities.

The rest of the world will look on in horror and disgust with very few being willing or able to look directly at the horror show that is reality.

>legal lolies will be a thing in the future

Who

my sides

What good are legal lolies.
My dick is the size of a relatively short womans forearm and would be thicker then their wrist.

The only thing legal lolis would bring me is frustration.

I swear to god I would fuck ASR inside out.

>the age old myth pussy can't be stretched

Who is that giant semen demon? I must empty my nads to her.

Your sides what about her sides

She must have some back problems