Sprints

are early morning sprints the answer?

answer to what

the UGLY problem.

it'd definitely help

If thats ur belly its cute. You need fat reserves when the global economy and race war begins. You can help re-seed the white race after we've defeated the subbies.

pretty sure the global economy began like a long time ago. you're dumb.

okay can we talk for real though?

i feel like i'm getting the results i should be. how long until i'm really hot and pulling guys at the gym?

there's a fitness place in town that's like small and run by a legit fitness woman with multiple degrees in physiology and kinesiology. judging by the pics on her site she's a super chill lesbian woman. should i pay for personal training sessions with her??

no - 6 hours of solid gym a week with a gallon of water a day will do it

Lets dance bitch

solid gym :P

can you give an example of what 2 hours of gym should look like? my workouts generally take 2 hours but i think i'm taking way too long between sets for it to really count as 2 hours

??

fitness.

inbr STICKY
10 minutes light bike warm upj - 2 sets one major muscle group - 2 sets an auxilery group - 10 minutes cooldown.

not too taxing and produces linear noob gains

Dancing is fitness. And a.....ONE, TWO THREE

sometimes i dance when i'm drunk.

meh okay.

i've been doing lots of barbell stuff and my legs are getting bigger but i still feel so fat and i don't look super fit like the insta models. is there something wrong with me?

O K I N A W A

how long have you been doing said routine?

since july

then your diet and sleep must not be on point - what is it like?

my diet is great like 50% of the time, and then shit the rest of the time. i know HOW to eat properly, but find it hard to stay away from the shit foods.

my sleep sucks hard. work often calls me in to work night shifts when normally i'm day shift, and staying up all night by force-feeding myself caffeine fucks me up for like a week straight.

Isn't that literally your uterus?

Either case, you're fine OP. More squats for that ass.

no that's a layer of fat. didn't use to be there, like back in high school.

Is this humblebrag? I don't understand

shift work is hard to do because there is no consistency - i feel you there.

I work finance with long hours so I'm already given into not eating heavy meals.

find a way to fix that and that will do the trick

not trivial i know but eh

also
N Y C
Y
C

Can you, like, not use like in every sentence. It's, like, annoying

Your body wasn't fully developed back in high school. Unless you can bend and mold that lump with your fingers, it's your uterus. I've seen that bump on a lot of other women.

But again, you look fine. Women should have a bit on the sides, it's healthy and indicates that you're ripe for impregnating. The reason you're not picking up guys might be the same as everyone else here; that you're a massive fucking sperg who freaks out from social interaction.

If you're really convinced it's fat, recalculate your TDEE and cut on a 1000cal deficit while doing cardio.

now that i'm thinking about it...

my diet probably is what's holding me back. really need to get that back in check. i bounce around from eating perfectly for a while to fucking up and stuffing my face with bagels and starbucks :(

now that i'm older it seems like if my diet isn't perfect i bloat up hard and fast.

what's the best way to never eat bad foods ever again? psychotherapy? spending all my money on healthy foods before i have time to cave in and buy blah foods?

Your tummy is so sexy even though this is just some neckbeard I'm replying to.

thanks i grew it myself

WILLPOWER

this is intriguing.

explain in detail how to "WILLPOWER".

Just don't buy bad shit. Resist the urge. You've already made it this far, so stop being a literal pussy and tough it out.

We're clearly not gonna convince you that you already look fine, so deal with the decision to reach a lower bodyfat percentage.

guess it all comes down to doing the right thing and building healthy habits over time.

okay. i can do this, maybe. time to be a figurative pussy i guess?

yore a moron if your running

Time to not make it.

I'm not hearing your dedication.

why.

there are two girls at work who are thinner than me and they both jog/run a lot.

I WILL BE THE BEST FIGURATIVE PUSSY OF ALL TIME!!!

find foods that you like that are healthy - no real will power there. Salmon, eggs, greek yogurt, quinio, farrow, that whole foods kinda grocery cart, you know?

I mean, if you like soda and candy, just give it up. Chips? Cookies? nah toss it. I mean - maybe because I'm older and have it ingrained, but I don't even want to eat chips

granted i have my weaknesses. fucking hot and spicy cheeze its are the fucking mana of the gods.

so yea - i'm a big fan of a hearty breakfast with a protein heavy lunch (chicken salad, meaty deli sammich, etc.) I'm spoiled because the office has a kickass cafeteria. if you do fast food or anything like that, skip the fries and soda - hell just do chipotle.

yeah.

i know HOW to eat well, but sometimes i make very poor decisions. it's especially true when i'm emotional. like today...

work had me feeling like shit. i came home, ate a bowl of my nice homemade pork stew, then decided, "fuck it. life sucks and i hate my job and myself; let's order a pizza!"

and now i have all this delicious stew and leftover pizza in the fridge that i should throw out.

sometimes i think i have a binge eating disorder, honestly. it gets bad. today i literally ate 5 pieces of a large pizza.

stress eating is a thing - that sucks.

Give yourself one cheat meal a weekend. Not like a little itsy bitsy snack, but like a solid fucking meal that really sits well over a week.

does wonders actually.

the bitch for me is beer, you can't work where i work and NOT go out drinking. and alcohol is a fucking gains goblin. I've gotten better about just doing vodka or whiskey but yea it's never easy

mm.

i don't think "cheat meals" are for everyone. whenever i try them, it just starts a chain reaction of bad ideas.

i guess i just need to be better. and do sprints.

cardio is important, right? alcohol is a major issue. you should try to figure out how to not drink at work. i mean, why would you have to drink for work anyway? that's ridiculous... even bartenders aren't forced into drinking, and if they get too drunk it becomes a problem fast and they lose their jobs.

eh - I've got the drinking thing on lock down. effective networking tends to happen over drinks. but I've found the balance these days.

yea just up-ing your programming to include more cardio will def. help, and HIIT helps even more.

Boring advice I know - get a good 30 min cardio session too, once a week.

whats your current programming like?

so programming is just my routine?

A (Friday)
1x5+ Deadlift
3xF Assisted wide grip pull up
3x8-12 Barbell hip thrust
-OR-
3x5+ Barbell hip thrust (ALTERNATING)
1x30 Banded glute accessory
1x10 Stomach vacuum

B (Sunday)
A: 5x5 Barbell squat
B: 3xF Assisted wide grip pull up
-OR-
3x12 Romanian deadlift
1x10 Stomach vacuum

C (Tuesday)
A: 5x5 Barbell squat
B: 3xF Assisted wide grip pull up
-OR-
3x12 Romanian deadlift

Sprint (Thursday)
Sprints x F
1x10 Stomach vacuum

this is fucking stupid

why.

you can do more - and this isn't balanced, you need some upper body in there.

try doing 4 lift sessions a week and a solid cardio session.

I'm shit at eyeballing it, but if I were to guess you are prolly burning 300 cals. tops each lift, and the sprints - well you burn 100 cals per 1600 miles so unless you are doing a lot of sprints, you can do more on that day.

Did you ever do track and field? a solid track sprint style workout would be good, like 3200m worth of fucking crushing it.

If you want them glutes and thighs for the sloots and the guys, go for it, but use those inbetween days for some bench and dumbell work.

upper body for what?

i did speech and debate in high school. there wasn't much running but sometimes we dropped acid at meets.

rotating muscle groups gives your more workouts in a week, and more muscle development.
more muscle == greater bmr

lol acid - warming up for edc i see

lifting already takes so much time. i use to do some barbell presses and kinda liked them some but idk they seem pointless, or even harmful to my physique. i don't need upper body development. i need to be less fat and to have nice legs. and i guess back stuff so i don't get weird posture problems.

don't we need rest days between lifting sessions?

rest is good - if you have been lifting for six months try increasing your fitness load by including an active rest day.

I do a 3 day PLP and then 'rest' via a 45 minute spin session then get right into my lifting again.

I'm pretty build and am losing fat even while eating only 2300 cals a day.

If it isn't a hassle to your schedule and travel - get some more cardio in between your lifts.

get some back gains too - your form will look good with back gains and solid legs.

you are burning about 1500 calories a week.

how much did you eat just now with the pizza? how much do you usually eat?

eating lean melts fat better than sprints, sprints help, and cardio helps.

science, ya dig? find something else for stress eating too.

speaking of time - it's late here - i need to sleep.

get dat bod then dat dick