Broke Neet here. Want to get fit in case of a race war. No car, no gym membership, no equipment, nothing. What do I do...

Broke Neet here. Want to get fit in case of a race war. No car, no gym membership, no equipment, nothing. What do I do? How do I start

What side you on, cracka?

go find a bodyweight program on reddit
Also drink as much weight gainer as you can

I want to be fit enough to express my natsoc views in public.
I don't want to get fat, I want muscle. Last thing I want to do is look like a fat fuck, Id rather stay a skeleton

stop browsing /r9k/
do meme bodyweight exercise routines. Your strength progress won't be anywhere near what you'd be able to achieve with actual resistance training, but its something
increase how much you eat, make a concerted effort to eat foods high in protein
swallow your cum after you masturbate in order to reduce protein loss
get at least 8 hours of sleep a night. sleep is a criminally under-emphasized part of growing muscle.

above all, make sure that you're consistent about your routine every day. This is by far the most important part. As long as you work at it for long enough, you will see progress. This is why there are fit people running around with zero actual health knowledge; anything will yield results eventually if you just keep at it for long enough. Try not to get discouraged, and good luck

as an afterthought, read the sticky faggot

>weight gainer
neck yourself.

find something you can do chin ups on
start doing push ups (there are many different kinds you can utilize these to focus more on chest, shoulders, or triceps)
look up different ways to train abs
legs are the toughest to train without weights but if you can work up to pistol squats you should be alright.
Or just save up 10 bucks and sign up for a gym...

You hate Jews too whiteboi? Welcome to the team, kali muscle on YouTube has some awesome workouts you can do with basically nothing except the free shit there is around every town in most countries. Look up THAT! MOTHERFUCKER.

First you get a job moron

Get the fuck off Veeky Forums and go do something you pathetic faggot

Calisthenics focusing on progressively harder movements. Alternate between HIIT and LISS cardio.

>want to be fit enough to express my natsoc views in public.
Don't bother. You'll just get shot.

said this many times, get a backpack, fill it with stones
just keep adding more stones until the backpack breaks or you break

>neet
>natsoc
like clockwork

>neet

do your race a favor and kill yourself to prevent your genes from being passed on

>neet
>natsoc
user, you do realize one of the core tenants of natsoc is work and self improvement right? What the fuck? Go get a job, buy a gym membership and get some clean food.

>be you
>be a wagie
>order a pizza
>delivery guy comes
>it's me
>i fuck you
>you tip me

the absolute state of wagies

if you're the delivery guy then you're a wagie as well, mongoloid
even in greentexts you act retarded

>I want to be fit enough to express my natsoc views in public.
haha, that's my goal too

>bait

see

Considering that you're a NEET, your starting priority should be getting employment first.

Get a job so you can get a gym membership faggot.

>be me, works part time job, makes enough to live off of cheaply
>be you, full time wageslave working 9-5 everyday while the state indoctrinates your children because your wife has to work instead of taking care of kids

But if op does that he won’t care about /pol/ shit anymore

All these filthy wage cucks telling OP to get a job top fucking Zozz, do you have any money to get into crypto OP? Daytrading is 10x better than being a wage cuck for mr.shekelstein and allows me to hit to the gym 5x a week. The NEET life truly is a superior way of living.

With no equipment at all?

Start jogging, do sprints, pushups and situps. Pull ups if possible. Shadow box, if possible hit a bag or pads.

Idk how out of shape you are something like:

20-30 mins cardio (can be mix of walk/run depending on ur level)
3-5 x F pushups
3-5× F sit ups
3-5x F Pullups
5-10 mins shadow boxing or hiting a bag (look up basic punches and simple combos and practise them)

Do this very basic routine every other day, if you are an untrained raw noob then this will increase your fitness greatly.

Try to eat healthy, limit junk food, have lots of veggies, fruits, chicken, poptatoes, rice ect. If money is an issue eat eggs, can tuna, and if you can stomach it milk. Since your a skelly eat at a 500-1000 cal. surplus with a lot of protein-100-150g per day. Drink lots and lots of water.