*soyboy

>growing a beard
>easy
Fuck you! Who else beardlet here?

just keep it trim at 1/4th an inch so its not a curly pubic mess

This is why most soyboys have a beard

Only one guy on the left is straight.
Only one guy on the right is gay.

I know so many people with beards but yet they’re soyboys. As long as you can grow a good beard and not act as a soyboy then you’re in the clear although Chads tend to be clean shaved

>having to hide your lack of a jaw under facial pubes

>you need a beard to become a man

youtube.com/watch?v=crwvLAXDHJw

underrated post

We're not talking about being or not being gay here, but being alpha and being omega.

If you know the guys in the right, you're obviously an omega male.

you're ten years to late
beards is post fuccboi actual numale

i improved the picture

>be me
>kinda fat (cutting rn. fit is helping)
>good job
>go see prostitutes on weekends
>fulfil my sexual fantasies

no need to be chad

Still shilling this meme when y'all look like this

no you didnt

t. soyboy

>he fell for the hair meme
>he doesn't bathe only with Nair products
>he isn't as slick as a wet otter and as hairless as a snake.
Enjoy being slow in every environment, fuckers.

everyone that needs a beard to be attractive isn't attractive

Not that user, but It's better with the quotation marks

>knowing the guys on the right

> not growing your hair out and letting it get caught in various expensive machines, foods, vehicles and throats to remind people of your CHAD presence

Not gonna make it smoothskin

No.. Chads, chads isn't about having or not having a beard, man. Chads are a set of features of someone that makes them a great friend to have, and a great person in general. Chads, in short, have their shit together so well, that they begin to really enjoy helping others, and want to see others get their shit together. They're not endless wells of resources, they're not gonna pour energy into a lost cause (although a true chad will go really far with a bro), but in general, anyone whose willing to accept a chads help will be given some of it, you know? Big brothers, (that are successful comparative to little brothers) are a great example of a chad. But the thing is, chadhood is in the eye of the beholder, rather than the chad themself. That's why generally admirable traits, and generally great guys tend to be chads, because there's just no way to see them as a great person. They help others out, they don't put others down, they're always positive, they seem caring, in short, a chad, truly is a person who will grab you and try to lift you up on your feet, simply out of the enjoyment of seeing others make it. That's what a chad is, in my book.

If you have a nice jaw and strong chin, you look Chad clean shaven and look Chad with a beard.

If you have a sad jaw and weak chin you look like a soyboy clean shaven and PERHAPS slightly less so with a beard but most people see through it.

In general, if you already are a Chad, it doesn't matter if you're bearded or beardless.

If you're a soyboy, beards are the jaw equivalent of a combover.

>grow beard
>"are you amish?"
Beards dont matter. Mustaches do

I'm jawlet. Fuck you.

Only a genuine faggot would know this.

im balding so i had no choice but to fall for the beard meme and shaved head

worked out much better than expected desu