The army's changing their fitness level assessment by October 2018, are you Veeky Forums enough to max it out?

The army's changing their fitness level assessment by October 2018, are you Veeky Forums enough to max it out?

Deadlift: 400lbs for 3 reps for max score

Power throw: throw 10lbs medicine ball behind you 45.9ft for max score

Leg tuck: hang from a pull up bar using an alternate grip and bring knees to elbows 25 times for max score

T push up: at the bottom position of the push up, flare out elbows to form a T with the body, bring elbows back and come up for a single rep. 80 reps for max score

2-mile run: under 11:30 for max score

Sprint-drag-carry shuttle: sprint 50m, pull 100lbs sled backwards for 50m, sprint 50m, pick up two 40lbs dumbbells and run 50m, sprint 50m. Do everything under 1 minute 3 seconds for max score

Well, Veeky Forums? Are you up to the task?

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/0BxFF0w68yhRvZy12SDNFVExPUjQ/view
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what about the women's fitness level assessment?

>women in the army
>relevant
Pick one (WUN)

Pretty sure the t push up on disproportionately hard...

Lol

okay but really.

i'm not in the army i just want to know how i compare to army girls.

Ain’t Ready to be Marines Yet

I don’t plan on dying for Israel so I don’t care

Source?

from what I understand the standard is being lowered to enable more women to pass. they are also taking out grenade throwing as they couldn't throw it far enough.

>ARTBMY
nice try crayon eater

utter bullshit, obviously cuz you didn't post a source but who could believe that a requirement for a volunteer army would be a 400lb diddly? Stupid fucking list.

>nice try crayon eater
This made me laugh so hard and I have no idea why

Uncle Sam's Molested Children

that's not a deadlift
that's a hexbar deadlift which is more like a hack squat

we actually eat crayons though

actual link to the manual

drive.google.com/file/d/0BxFF0w68yhRvZy12SDNFVExPUjQ/view

its funny how pic accurately depicts that marines are capable to doand achieve inexplicable things through sheer will and limited comprehension

>T push up: at the bottom position of the push up, flare out elbows to form a T with the body, bring elbows back and come up for a single rep. 80 reps for max score

most retarded thing I've ever read, congratulations

That 11:30 for 2 miles is insanely easy compared to the other stuff on there.

The max score for each of those seems all over the place. Did they have Davo from down the local pub just pick things he thought sounded hard

Can't wait for the Army to fumble this.
Good on paper, but then you have dyel retards running PT. They'll try to incorporate things like deadlifts into PT but won't properly teach their troops form.
It's going to be snap city, and the VA claims will sky rocket

It'll look like a crossfit video. I'm so glad that I got out.

It's not a requirement dipshit, that's the weight you have to lift to score MAXIMUM points for that portion. A passing score is much lower

Never thrown a medicine ball but I can max the rest of it

The push ups seems fucked though, why 80 reps?

Why are you defending this made up test? It's not even real.

This sounds like cross fit

I was in the army and only knew a small handful of guys that could do that. A lot of people are going to lose their perfect scores.

Guys Where I can find this fitness requirements info from military(and their branches) across the planet?

The T-push up and 2-mile are the only things I couldn't do without a little prep.

The army has been making announcements like this for decades, it doesn't mean anything.

You mean the 400lb deadlift

No it is not. This sucks, I finally got my run time down to 13 minutes 30 seconds for the 2 mike, I’m at 90 score, and need to only drop 30 seconds to max (13 minute 2 mile for 100 score) now I’m gonna make around 60, and I’m one of the top runners in my company.

Sounds easy until you’re ruckmarching for 20+ miles every week on top of running 6+ miles on both Monday and Friday. There’s going to be a lot of fucking stress fractures I’m calling it now. Me included (my shin bones hurt after doing any deadlifts)