Social gains

How do you build a social circle as a 28 year old with no friends since high school?

haha no one makes friends at 28. friendship is fucking useless at 28 and most people at that age have had their fair share. 28 is marriage time and networking time. you should be seeking business-ish partners that can give you a hand, people you can work with to achieve great things. or can fix you car. or help you plumb a shop bathroom. those things. and you should be spending time learning how to do those things too.

start with people at work. give them a hand on a project, or ask their help on one of yours. spending time together doing things is how you build proper networks. learn names, use names as often as possible, mention other peoples' names in conversation, get them involved in conversation. forget i said any of this, this is all to clue you in on one mantra: get. shit. done. people will push you into their networks, "hey i know a guy". hanging out is a way to maintain a working relationship, not enjoy one anothers' company. bring your wife, introduce, "oh we're having a baby shower" okay cool your wife and you will be there, one day "man that hailstorm got me good, roof is fucked up", suddenly that working relationship pays off "hey i know a guy, i'll give you his number, he'll do it cheap since you're my friend"

don't use people they will know. you just build networks and eventually they'll pay off. and you'll help them too.

hobbies
Get to know your neighbors it's cliche but inviting people to a bbq is probably the way I've met most people after college.

I'm a 27 virgin that just went back to college to gain some social love. Having a good time meeting people and having cute relationship drama bullshit. Your best bet is to go somewhere, where everyone is pretty dealing with same shit so you are all on the same level.

don't bother, get really good at something and poeple will come to you naturally

why do all this when you can lie around until you get bored and die

Same position as you user, just a year younger.
It's hard to socialize when you don't have any people to hang around and it becomes a circle.

I'll be your friend OP.

Don’t forget the doing drugs part.

Which brings me to my next point. Start getting addicted to drugs and get into some drug addict circles OP. It'll be like train.spotting

im a fat, 28 year old kissless virgin. beats me

I went back to university for my third degree.
I'm turning 28 soon.
Fuck it, college for life. I'm already fucked anyway.

I think having no friends is way worse than having no gf

>tfw 32yo khv with no friends
>advice so far in this thread:
>>go back to school
i already have a degree and career
>>make friends at work
they all know me as the autistic guy. there are a few coworker social groups (people that go for drinks after work, or party together), but i'm not normie enough to be a part of one

what do?

grunting loud in the gym helped me with this op

GOTTA GO TO THE COFFEE SHOP FRIENDLIFT 5XF UNTIL YOU MAKE IT BRAH I BELIEVE IN YOU

Start a social hobby. Rock climbing, pub trivia, board game socials, whatever you’re into, join a social hobby group.

Oh hey it's you

Your advice is wasted on him. He posts this shit three times a week.

>no one makes friends at 28

Holy Jesus H Christ, Mary and Joseph save me from this aspergers overload. Your post has so much concentrated autism that i can actually feel it radiating through the worldwide net through my computer screen into my body, you fucking friendless loser LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

I'm 24 and I'm back in Community college. All the students here are from the ages of 16-20. Since they're pretty young and aspie, its pretty easy trying to talk to them, but I feel weird trying to talk to these kids and become friends with them. Some of them ask me to hang out but I just tell them I'm too busy, even though I'm not. I just don't want to be seen hanging out with a bunch of kids. There are also some old fucks that go here but I'm too aspie to connect with them. The older people are more mature and they all have there shit together.

I know once I'm done with school, I'll have to get a real job and I'll have to work with adults who have their shit together. I don't want to come off as a man child , so how do I get my shit together?

Whatever you do well, do it for other people.

Those that do the same for you, call them friends.

Dead simple.

I'm at good at rape

Yes