Should attention whoring thots be banned from gyms?

Should attention whoring thots be banned from gyms?

Enjoy the free test and be thankful the're not dyel soyboys taking up the real equipment. As long as they stick to meme tier ass workouts I have no problems.

His chewing is triggering the fuck out of me, more than the dumb thot.

>tfw GOMAD have you that cowchew

>not chewing gum during your workout for those face muscle gains

My powerlifting gym has one of those and I've always wondered what it's for. Hack squats. Pretty neat.

>not getting face gains properly by jawzrsizing

Not sure, i need more data

Should attention whoring men be banned from gyms

yes let's just look exclusively at swarthy sweaty man all day long

Dunno how you faggots deal with commercial gyms.

I'm game.

But we go to the gym for the same reason

lol he's really chweing like a cow

>that guy

>used to sell ice cream
What does he sell now his ass?

is that faggot serious? he has threatened my family heritage with his fuckface and i swear on my great great grandpapy that i will have my revenge

It looks like she's actually in great shape. Women are people too, they exercise to get fit just like the rest of us.

No they don't, you can literally see how they look at you just to make sure you drool over them. Women are easy to read

me in the back doing dolphin raises

That guy is joking around.

It's shit and not funny but it is meant as a joke for the video.

Are you people really this socially retarded

t. jealous and inferior subhuman who does not even dare to dream to look like him

Honestly I rather buy ice-cream from a sweaty stinky overweight spic. He should be doing something better with his life rather than selling garbage ice-cream.

>that bitterness
I think you are not only ugly but stupid. He is obviously working as a model. The caption is there for aesthetic reasons, to give the mood. It was a Versace ad. He is working and representing Versace.

also I never said anything about buying the ice cream? no one gives a fuck who you want to buy ice cream from lol
I hope one day you can channel your envy into motivation to be better and make it.

People who chew gum like that should be given the lethal injection

what is wrong with it? that he opens his mouth?

Yeah. Chewing with your mouth open in the public is often an indicator of being low class and/or badly mannered. At least, in the US.

Combine it with that blank stare and the automatic looking motion of it? Makes a nigga look fucking retarded

Name?

>The Virgin chew vs The Chad Munch!™
someone needs to get on this

>Being this much of an edgy faggot
I bet you are a fat smelly powerlifter

>are you people really this socially retarded?
>on Veeky Forums
Yes.

Girls, non-whites and compression clothes wearing-dyels should be banned from gyms.

Be careful, might cut somebody with all of those edges.

t. skinnyfat brown roastie with yoga pants

>those ratios
Protips: flexibility is correlative with diameter, as the fascia is responsible for pulling against expansion

Keep this shit off this board.

shes not tho. gyms should be reserved for lifters, keep the insta thot NYE comic crap in the retard room.

>tfw amazonian squad rolls in every day after they sport and i mire on them all day

TBQH, at this point, if you're a first world girl and you don't work out in booty shorts or leggings, you're a frumpy loser. In 2004 you could judge hoes for wearing this stuff but in 2018 even totally average girls ubiquitously wear this stuff. My 50 year old mom lifts in leggings.

based

This apparatus is far more effective.

>leave the lady be \O
\

>swarthy
You don't know what this word means

god, what a waste of time and effort

quit complaining and enjoy the show

>chewing soft gum
>not eating sunflower seeds (shell included) for macros, jaw gains and optimal poop

Simply exercising in basic workout attire is what that's known as. If you finally ever get to touch a women, they will move from an abstract to a concrete reality and you will possibly realize that people do not just exist as characters in the disgusting fantasy that is your mentality, and have their own internal worlds, you sad, sad piece of beta shit.

>Should attention whoring thots be banned from gyms?

Absolutely. If I had my own gym and it were possible to enforce without a shit-storm, I'd ban women with a full face of make-up and sheer/skimpy outfits. Same for guys with stringers and super short shorts. Even if you genuinely aren't trying to show off and you like being able to see your own striations in the mirror, a normal tank-top is sufficient. In my ideal world, gyms are sectioned off with an area for girls and a separate, far away area for girls. Neither sex would actually be confined to their side, and both sides would have relatively the same equipment, but the casual women would feel pressured to stay on their side and do meme workouts with the rest of the thots.

*separate area for guys

Whoops.

is that guy on molly
why is he staring so intense
what the fuck is that girl doing
why are they making a video of this
why is the girl smiling
WTF IS THIS?!

Am I the only guy who works out in sunglasses? Can't give a shit if you watch me work out or if I watch you work out

you watching me watching you work out bro?