Veeky Forums in a nutshell

>Veeky Forums in a nutshell
youtube.com/watch?v=tAAAbwEtZRo

He's not funny

Kek'd

Yes he is, don't take it so personal user, have you had your galon of milk today?

He’s so unfunny it hurts. The only kind of funny thing he’s done is that video with the wine and friends.

Not really, acting stupid ironically can only be funny if used in the context of a greater story

Uhm, excuse me, both of you, don't try to force your sense of humour down my throat like it is the only sense of humour that's correct, what are you religious?

I guess the word subjective slips from the mind when you're struggling to choke down that much milk.

it was SWISS cheese!

What the fuck is so funny about his humor? I am genuinely curious. Is it because he acts really stupid and weird? Is that the allure with him.. more so than any other (((comedian)))

I think when you begin to deconstruct, critique and analyse what's funny and why like some kind of sperg or sjw you've missed the point of it.

You must be the life of the party user.

I think when you reply with your female anime reaction images you’re really gay

Please fuck off to Plebbit and don't come back.

She's also underage or does that not bother you user, you're ok with underage girls are you? How strange.

I am gay and very cute. If that's your only problem with me you're grasping at straws. I'm waiting for my Veeky Forums bf to get home from the gym, see pic, dinner awaits him.

You type like such a faggot.

stfu u little fag

The Veeky Forums manifesto

it's not the funniest video but i can't not laugh at the grenade throw and the subsequent barbell dump immediately after

This

Like it or not niggers will Still fuck your daughter.

I for one am an objective thinker user; you can tell this becusse I use a Loli anime Girl in my response. If you deconstruct somthing on any level you’re obviously a sjw.

Sam Hyde is a limp wristed bitch. He has no idea how to play this political game. Him and Jake Paul are just going to make thing worse for the white man.

I wonder why.

You wish you had a cute little fag to cook your meals.

Deconstructing humour != deconstructing everything, don't hyperbolize what I said to make a point.

We're going to bed anyway. Night Veeky Forums

Enjoy your waifu pillow and maybe you’ll get a white girl with a couple of mongrel kids one day.

what the fuck are you talking about

>knife blade facing out
Disgusting.